UCW DDTV Episode 27

UCW DDTV Episode 27

UCW
UCW

June 30th, 2011, 5:00 am #1

<object width="425" height="349"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="349"></embed></object>

Our views have grown each and every week, with viewers now in Italy & Germany. Thank you everyone for all your support.

July 1st, 2011, 5:33 am #2

thanks for putting out stuff for us to laugh to every week, takes some balls

July 1st, 2011, 10:54 am #3

Hey you watch it dont you? So again thank you for the views.

July 1st, 2011, 2:29 pm #4

Hey you do realize that you get 1 view if we click on it to play, even for a second, right? You could also view it yourself multiple times. Quit inflating your ego, no one is watching this crap.

July 1st, 2011, 3:28 pm #5

CP I think you guys need to shorten the intro down to half the time, feature ONE match and make the rest of the show promos and interviews. Maybe two matches for big shows like the AS8 or N2R but not every episode.

July 1st, 2011, 5:13 pm #6

I dont think that makes sense. Its a wrestling show not a talk show.

July 1st, 2011, 5:26 pm #7

Hey you do realize that you get 1 view if we click on it to play, even for a second, right? You could also view it yourself multiple times. Quit inflating your ego, no one is watching this crap.
Inflated ego? from what a online tv show. i think their ego should be inflated from the steady crowd they get. youre logic is dumb.

July 3rd, 2011, 3:38 pm #8

solid shows solid crowds at every show and the online TV show DDTv is growing World Wide Bitches !! Deal with it

July 8th, 2011, 11:03 am #9

<object width="480" height="390"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="390"></embed></object>

July 9th, 2011, 2:16 am #10

AWESOME!!!!