UCW/DCW American Tradition this Sunday!

UCW/DCW American Tradition this Sunday!

UCW
UCW

July 23rd, 2011, 3:16 am #1

Undisputed Championship Wrestling & Diamond Championship Wrestling presents American Tradition 2011
Sunday July 24, 2011 Belltime 7pm
At Soissons Park on Albert White Dr. 1 block up from the SCVFC in South Connellsville, PA 15425
A part of the South Connellsville Centennial Festival!
NOTE! This is an outside show, however if it rains the show will be inside the South Connellsville VFC as usual... ALL PROCEEDS BENEFIT THE SOUTH CONNELLSVILLE VOLUNTEER FIRE COMPANY!!!

MAIN EVENT
6 Man Tag Match
Uncensored (UCW & DCW Champ Jesse Skelton and UCW Tag Champs Pretty Ugly) vs. Team Undisputed (Chris Payne, BIGG & Bill Jacobs)

DDTV Title Match
Doyle Day vs. Playboy

UCW Commissioner & DCW Owner Christopher Adonis vs. Maniac Killa

Scott Sarin vs. The Russian Bear w/Matt Bish

The Uprising (Payton Graham & Sean Dahmer) vs. Team S&M (Dan Sandwich & Nick Mirra)

Skull vs. Pat Anthony

Bud Cassidy w/Kid Cupid vs. Rob Rage

Oriley Chambers vs. Victor Bellmont

Big 80s Connection (TJay Sykes & Steve Flash) issue an open challenge to any team in the tri state area.

card subject to change
www.undisputedchampionshipwrestling.com for all the info

July 23rd, 2011, 6:37 pm #2

anyone?

July 24th, 2011, 1:41 am #3

yarders

July 24th, 2011, 2:36 am #4

I love the stigma of UCW

July 25th, 2011, 5:05 am #5

UCW Board of Directors members Mr. Smiley called UCW owner Chris Payne & DCW Owner Chris Adonis to the ring to address the situation on the UCW American and DCW Diamond Titles. Matt Bish was then called to the ring were he forced to handover both titles since both of his guys were stripped of the belts. It was then announced that September 3rd at Night to Rembember 2 that both belts would be hung above the ring and 4 men would compete in the 1st ever UCW Sky-Walkers Match to unify both belts!

Skull vs. Pat Anthony went to a timelimit draw... After the match Mr. Smiley named that both men would be entered into the Sky-Walkers match.

The Big 80s Connection d. The Wild Cardz but both Flash and Sykes were bickering with eachother the whole match. After the match Chris Payne told TJay Sykes he would be the 3rd person entered into sky-walkers.

Scott Sarin d. The Russian Bear & Maniac Killa in a triple threat match... After the match Russian Bear and Pat Anthony attacked Sarin, prompting Sykes and Skull to make the save. Payne then announced that Sarin was the 4th man in Sky-Walkers.

Nick Mirra & Dan Sandwich d. The Uprising. After the match The Uprising attacke S&M.

Victor Bellmont d. Oriley Chambers... Chamber attacked Bellmont with a kendo stick after the match. Rob Rage tryed to make the save but was met with the same consequence. Prompting a large man fron the audience to make the save that we later found out was Tommy Horror! Chambers told them at Night 2 Remember they were in for a LIVING NIGHTMARE!

Bud Cassidy d. Rob Rage

Uncensored d. Team Undisputed in a 8 man tag match. After the match Payne flipped out and said enough is enough and challenged Uncensored and Chris Adonis for September 3rd to put all his titles on the line and the ownership of DCW and he would put his ownership of UCW on the line in WAR GAMES!

Next Show September 3rd Night 2 Remember 2 in South Connellsville, PA
Already Announced!
WAR GAMES!!!
UCW & DCW Titles, UCW Tag Titles, DDTV Title, Ownership of UCW & DCW all on the line
Uncensored & Chris Adonis vs. Team Undisputed

Sky-Walkers Match
To Unify the UCW American and DCW Diamond TItles
Scott Sarin vs. Pat Anthony vs. Skull vs. TJay Sykes

more info www.undisputedchampionshipwrestling.com

July 25th, 2011, 5:26 am #6

I can't say this show was one of their best ones but it was decent. I am liking the addition of sandwich & mirra and the uprising and i am really liking their feuds but I think the uprising is getting to large with their group. they have a camera man, reznik, graham, a manager and a new kid now (someone told me he's apparently their new member from pwx) but its just them all out there hanging out during the match. ronnie doesn't do anything and the camera just walks around the ring (i see his purpose and i get it) but they just keep adding people and S&M are out numbered. its unfair. also i did see graham get hurt at the show today and i believe he blew his knee out, any word on what happend and if he's ok?

my favorite match was probably the match with scott sarin and i can't wait to see the sky walkers match him him in it. september 3rd should be an awesome show. i can't wait

July 25th, 2011, 10:20 pm #7

skywalkers and wargames on the same night!!!! oh ucw you are the best fed running in pittsburgh it is safe to say

UCW
UCW

July 26th, 2011, 12:35 am #8

Night to Remember 2 Saturday September 3, 2011
7pm at the South Connellsville VFC

Main Event
WAR GAMES! (For All the Titles and Ownerships of UCW & DCW)
Jesse Skelton, Jimmy Dream, Adam Ugly, Doyle Day & Christopher Adonis (Uncensored) vs. Chris Payne, Bill Jacobs, Bigg, Playboy & Maniac Killa (Team Undisputed)

SKY-WALKERS! (To Unify the UCW American & DCW Diamond Titles)
Scott Sarin vs. TJay Sykes vs. Pat Anthony vs. Skull

Prodigy PTV vs. ECW Original Axl Rotten

Crazii Shea vs. G-Raver

ACW (Adrenline Championship Wrestling) Title Match
Ryan Mcbride vs. Ring of Honor Star Adam Cole

Sean Dahmer & Payton Graham (The Uprising) vs. Dan Sandwich & Nick Mirra (S&M)

J-RU vs. "Suger" Steve Flash

Oriley Chamber,"The Living Nightmare" Griffen & Sinister Cross vs. Victor Bellmont, Rob Rage & Tommy Horror

more info www.undisputedchampionshipwrestling.com

July 26th, 2011, 4:41 pm #9

skywalkers and wargames on the same night!!!! oh ucw you are the best fed running in pittsburgh it is safe to say
uh oh! looks like feelbad lost tommy now too. and that was his most loyal follower. rwa dies. ucw 4 lyfe!

me
me

July 26th, 2011, 5:36 pm #10

I respect UCW and am a Fan they came a long way . But with that being said what happened sunday I been to every show sice you started and cant beleave that mess you had . Frist i heard from the rest of the crowd saying that Playboy was wrestling hurt because you talk him in to it and it showed bad. then you have Wild Bill who was so drunk he couldn't even talk on the mic let alone wrestle then tryed jumping of the back of a uhaul causeing Big to be really hurt and even as a face knocked down the ref 3 time not even as a work but for real shooting on the man you could even he his own team ask what the hell is he doing and an anouther repiles dont know he is drunk again bad for buiness which is sad because I think Wild Bill is a good wrestler ( Big good Job working through same to Playboy )