TXWE Show this saturday

May 21st, 2010, 3:53 am #1

TXWE show this saturday at the Adrian fairgrounds & Events in Adrian,mi

doors open at 6pm show starts at 6:30

some matches already set!

Criss chambers vs. Dark cryptic

TXWE Heavyweight champion Nemesis will defend his title

TXWE Contender champion Rampage vs. Mayhem

Judge tuff love, glass city saint, Sabastian ,Donnie dude, Dick Nasty, Keith Calhoun and many more will be in action plus to find out who the new Xtreme Champion will be..

funfilled event so if your in the michigan area feel free to stop by and check them out.

May 24th, 2010, 6:59 pm #2

this was the worst show ive ever seen! the guy that worked the main event agains the champion is THE SHITTIEST, and i use this term loosely, worker I have ever seen. and i dont know if txwe is scouting the middle school for talent but the mexcican kid and the skin head were shit and need to train. the only match that was decent of the night was myahem and rampage and even that was average. i dont see how this place can put on a worse show. but they continue to amaze me!

Tim
Tim

May 25th, 2010, 6:43 pm #3

After a whole day I'm the only person to respond. Seriously your the only person who cares. I'm not sure the people fron this group even read the indy board regularly. If they do I'm sure they just laugh @ this point.

May 26th, 2010, 6:45 am #4

hey sir i was wondering if its possible if you can give me the ip addys from the people who are apparently talking trash about this TXWE company and i happen to have a IP locater which gives me the information i need so please would you be so kind to give me the ips to these morons so i can find whose saying what.

May 26th, 2010, 11:39 am #5

You wanna talk about garbage... watch the ref's they got. Some old dude, and some ring rat turned ref that forgets to count half the time cause she's in her own world. The workers are ok I mean hell most of them are green as hell so you get what you get. But, father time and Shelly should be takin to pasture and retired.

My IP
My IP

May 26th, 2010, 7:01 pm #6

hey sir i was wondering if its possible if you can give me the ip addys from the people who are apparently talking trash about this TXWE company and i happen to have a IP locater which gives me the information i need so please would you be so kind to give me the ips to these morons so i can find whose saying what.
unless he wants to verify it. it may not be identical but it will be close. there are things called dynamic IP addresses. and you dont have any way of finding out who i am. your ip tracer will show you a city and who my web host is and thats about the limit.

but apparently im not the only person that thinks what i think. someone posted below you and im sure indywebmaster can verify its a totally different IP.

May 26th, 2010, 7:21 pm #7

trace it!!!

May 27th, 2010, 4:17 am #8

``````````first off no i dont ever give out ip addresses. second i dont see anybody in this thread that is talking trash at all. there were 2 different people posting (i will confirm that, and the poster gave his correct ip to you) and they may have said some things that you didnt like, but both gave reasons for what they said, so thats not trash talking in my book. if they would have said txwe sucks, and thats it , it would have been deleted. but they said why they felt that way.
i will also tell you that if you call out people like you did in your thread above, then expect them to fire back at you. if you feel somebody is just talking trash, then ignore them. they usually will go away if you do that,but usually nobody gives them that chance.

http://indywrestling.net

If you are a wrestler or Indy Fed that wants to be linkled on myspace or Indywrestling.net just contact me, or go to the myspace link and click add to friends.

http://myspace.indywrestling.net

http://women.indywrestling.net

http://nudewomenofwrestling.indywrestling.net

"Some people say what I do is not wrestling. If it isn't, then what I do is better than wrestling." - Necro Butcher

Some people are like Slinkies........They serve no apparent purpose in life other than to occasionally bring joy to ones heart when they are pushed down a flight of stairs.

May 27th, 2010, 4:38 am #9

trace it!!!
wow your from dallas, and it gives me the lat and long to your current computer location moron,

May 27th, 2010, 10:28 am #10

youre a complete moron. that is the lat and long of the server of the service provider. go learn about computers you dumb shit before you try and act like you know something! this is probably that same dumb ass that was arguing in a previous post about himself being a good worker. so far you have proved you dont know shit about computers and you cant post one good match from your career. wanna try to go 0 for 3? get a fucking clue!