TXWE Adrian Michigan 4/24/2010

TXWE Adrian Michigan 4/24/2010

Raven Nevermorte
Raven Nevermorte

April 28th, 2010, 4:12 am #1

I was at the TXWE show this past saturday and I can honestly say that the show was worse than the one two weeks ago!

I lost so much interest in the show that I was not even paying attention and almost falling asleep in the crowd.

Ms. Sharon is a real piece of work. She thinks she can run a promotion, but in fact she can't. I think it is the owrst promotion in the state of Michigan. I go to watch the wrestlers make a fool of themselves, with them being yarders and all.

I attend the TXWE shows to get a good laugh because they are nothing more than a bunch of talentless wrestlers who need to get more training.

Their womens champion, Devine, was there, but she wasn't wrestling. Why?? She cant wrestle for her life....Thats sad when TXWE has a womens champion and at the last two shows she wasn't wrestling at all. She shouldn't be champion then.

Well, thats all for now.....

~Mistress~
~Mistress~

April 28th, 2010, 4:16 am #2

I dont know who you think you are Raven, but hey, if you're that bored with TXWE, why are you still coming to the shows? hmmm?? as for you talking about Devine....she could beat your ass in or out of the ring. As for Ms. Sharon, she is an amazing person, you have no right talking about her that way, she does her best to bring the fans a good show every two weeks

Sally
Sally

April 28th, 2010, 4:26 am #3

I have to agree with you on that. I know that I could take on Raven by myself and I am pretty sure that you could too.

Raven, you had better knock it off talking about TXWE like that. If you are that bored with it, find another promotion to go to.

I actually hope you reveal yourself to the TXWE staff and I can guarantee that you will be asked to leave the premesis never to return

Raven Nevermorte
Raven Nevermorte

April 28th, 2010, 4:37 am #4

I was at the TXWE show this past saturday and I can honestly say that the show was worse than the one two weeks ago!

I lost so much interest in the show that I was not even paying attention and almost falling asleep in the crowd.

Ms. Sharon is a real piece of work. She thinks she can run a promotion, but in fact she can't. I think it is the owrst promotion in the state of Michigan. I go to watch the wrestlers make a fool of themselves, with them being yarders and all.

I attend the TXWE shows to get a good laugh because they are nothing more than a bunch of talentless wrestlers who need to get more training.

Their womens champion, Devine, was there, but she wasn't wrestling. Why?? She cant wrestle for her life....Thats sad when TXWE has a womens champion and at the last two shows she wasn't wrestling at all. She shouldn't be champion then.

Well, thats all for now.....
One final note about the show.. The main event was the worst part of the show!! I almost fell asleep during the match it was that boring. Ms sharon needs to get better talent on her roster than what she has. They are nothing more than a bunch of yarders that need to go to a pro wrestling school to get trained properly.

I don't even think that Ms. sharon knows where to find the good talent that is needed for her roster. Everyone on the roster, including the ref Shelly and that little nasty looking valet that calls herself Danika.....they are the real pieces of work there. Danika can't manage for crap and Shelly can't ref for squat either. Those two are both real pieces of work. Danika is a talentless woman who needs to get more training and Shelly needs to really work on her ref skills....

I could take both of them on if I really wanted to in a match......

Danika Nightshade
Danika Nightshade

April 28th, 2010, 4:42 am #5

Well Raven.......why dont you stop whining and come face me huh?? seriously, whining over the internet is childish, how old are you anyways?? how bout that, you think you can beat me, well lets find out, let me show the fans what a real woman can do

Shelly
Shelly

April 28th, 2010, 4:44 am #6

One final note about the show.. The main event was the worst part of the show!! I almost fell asleep during the match it was that boring. Ms sharon needs to get better talent on her roster than what she has. They are nothing more than a bunch of yarders that need to go to a pro wrestling school to get trained properly.

I don't even think that Ms. sharon knows where to find the good talent that is needed for her roster. Everyone on the roster, including the ref Shelly and that little nasty looking valet that calls herself Danika.....they are the real pieces of work there. Danika can't manage for crap and Shelly can't ref for squat either. Those two are both real pieces of work. Danika is a talentless woman who needs to get more training and Shelly needs to really work on her ref skills....

I could take both of them on if I really wanted to in a match......
Ok, Raven, I have heard about enough of your trash talkinig here. I can take you on without a problem and I am pretty sure that Danika can take you on too.

At least both of us admit to the owners of TXWE that we are still in training. From what I have heard, so are you and you are going around telling promotors that you are fully trained? At least I am woman enough up front to tell promotors that I am NOT fully trained. You can't even step up to the plate to do that!!

Who gives you the right to sit there and talk crap about myself, Danika and the rest of the TXWE staff? I dare you to show your face at a show sometime (and I am pretty sure that I saw you at the last TXWE show because I know exactly who you are) and walk right up to me. I can guarantee that I will beat the crap out of you without a problem.

I know that Danika can handle you herself as well. I have seen her in a couple of impromptu matches and she can handle herself pretty well.

If you want to step up to the plate, then go for it. I will be waiting for your challenge and it is a challenge that I graciously accept. Just be prepared for the a**beating of your life the day you step in the ring with me. I might be just the "ref" at the show, but don't mess with me because I will beat you senseless......

Shelly
Shelly

April 28th, 2010, 4:46 am #7

Well Raven.......why dont you stop whining and come face me huh?? seriously, whining over the internet is childish, how old are you anyways?? how bout that, you think you can beat me, well lets find out, let me show the fans what a real woman can do
Amen to that! I would even ref the match for you.....guaranteed Raven would lose that is for sure.

It sounds like she is a scared little girl in a fantasy world of wanting to be a wrestler just to impress one of the guys on the roster.....what do you think??

April 28th, 2010, 5:24 am #8

Ok, Raven, I have heard about enough of your trash talkinig here. I can take you on without a problem and I am pretty sure that Danika can take you on too.

At least both of us admit to the owners of TXWE that we are still in training. From what I have heard, so are you and you are going around telling promotors that you are fully trained? At least I am woman enough up front to tell promotors that I am NOT fully trained. You can't even step up to the plate to do that!!

Who gives you the right to sit there and talk crap about myself, Danika and the rest of the TXWE staff? I dare you to show your face at a show sometime (and I am pretty sure that I saw you at the last TXWE show because I know exactly who you are) and walk right up to me. I can guarantee that I will beat the crap out of you without a problem.

I know that Danika can handle you herself as well. I have seen her in a couple of impromptu matches and she can handle herself pretty well.

If you want to step up to the plate, then go for it. I will be waiting for your challenge and it is a challenge that I graciously accept. Just be prepared for the a**beating of your life the day you step in the ring with me. I might be just the "ref" at the show, but don't mess with me because I will beat you senseless......
posts 1, 3,4, 6 & 7 were made by the same person. so raven sally shelly or whoever you will pose as in your next reply, give us a fucking break. this dumb shit doesnt work here, so either make a real post about something, or go away.

http://indywrestling.net

If you are a wrestler or Indy Fed that wants to be linkled on myspace or Indywrestling.net just contact me, or go to the myspace link and click add to friends.

http://myspace.indywrestling.net

http://women.indywrestling.net

http://nudewomenofwrestling.indywrestling.net

"Some people say what I do is not wrestling. If it isn't, then what I do is better than wrestling." - Necro Butcher

Some people are like Slinkies........They serve no apparent purpose in life other than to occasionally bring joy to ones heart when they are pushed down a flight of stairs.

Slush Puppie
Slush Puppie

April 28th, 2010, 5:04 pm #9

I will say this that it doesnt surprise me that Shelley is doing this. she is trying to draw attention to herself by bashing a promotion. yeah i have seen the txwe promotion before will i ever waste my money and go there again. no!!! I do have to say is that some of the wrestlers on the show are decent but quite a few of them are just down right bad but that doesnt give her the right to bash the promotion that is employing her. hey shelley, sally, or whatever you call yourself if you dont like it leave and finish your training. you said you werent train so why dont you go finish your training and quit wasting your time there and there time by having an unhappy employee.

Carlos Spicey Weiner
Carlos Spicey Weiner

April 28th, 2010, 10:31 pm #10

LMAO ARE YOU KIDDING ME? SHELLY IS NOT THE PERSON MAKING THESE POSTS ITS NESTER COLBALIS OR WHATEVER THE HELL HIS NAME IS. HONESTLY I HAVE TO AGREEE WITH THE INDYWEB GUY.. ARGUEING OVER THE INTERNET IS LIKE RUNNING IN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS.. WIN OR LOSE YOUR STILL RETARDED... BECAUSE HONESTLY IF THIS RAVEN PERSON WERE TO EVEN TELL US WHO HE IS AND I MEAN HE BECAUSE ITS NOT A GIRL.. TO SIMPLY GROW SOME BALLS AND TELL US WHO HE REALLY IS. I BET EVERYONE ON HERE $50 BUX THAT THIS PERSON DOESNT HAVE THE GRAPES TO EVEN COME CLEAN AND TELL US WHO HE IS