Tough Enough using FCW?

Tough Enough using FCW?

Tough Enough
Tough Enough

December 22nd, 2010, 11:54 am #1

I heard that Tough Enough is going to use the FCW talent. I think the only reason they did the search is to draw interest. Would you all want to watch Tough Enough with only FCW talent?

December 22nd, 2010, 3:52 pm #2

no. because they are already trained.

jason
jason

December 22nd, 2010, 5:42 pm #3

no id like to see some unknown ppl on tough enough like the old show use to be

December 22nd, 2010, 5:53 pm #4

Not using FCW talent at all. A few people from Cleveland are already into there second interviews.

December 22nd, 2010, 8:15 pm #5

Like who?

December 22nd, 2010, 9:06 pm #6

WWE is desperately looking for that next break out superstar. I think by doing Tough Enough with guys "off the street" they are risking what they did in previous episodes, where the winners haven't gone on to stay long. Sure you have some like Morrison and Kenny King and a few others who have stuck around, but they are looking for somebody for the long run I think. By using FCW guys it probably makes them feel more secure in finding somebody truelly dedicated, and not just somebody trying to get on TV. I would say the wrestling business in general is more picky than ever before in signing guys. Even ROH hardly has any new names, and its not like they aren't out there. WWE has the problem of everybody having the same cookie cutter look. I think they need younger guys at the top of things, because the guys at top of WWE are older, and aren't "in tune" with society. They want everybody to have that cookie cutter look, because they themselves don't really know for sure what to look for.

December 23rd, 2010, 7:09 am #7

Agreed, and this is why guys like Punk made it there -- the guy has his own look and a gimmick.

But I still don't think they will be using FCW guys because that kind of goes against the TE gimmick -- it's not NXT, right?

December 23rd, 2010, 9:42 pm #8

They are using Indy guys. Its not a work.

December 23rd, 2010, 10:31 pm #9

They are using indy guys...but its definately a work. WWE will decide during the casting process or the first week or so of the show who is going to make it through, and probably end up signing two three or four of the people anyways, just like in the past. Its ALWAYS a work, lol.

December 23rd, 2010, 11:02 pm #10

Casting producer has said that she wants guys from the cleveland area because of all the good talent they have gotten including the Miz, Ziggler, ect.