Tony F VS. Chuck Roberts?

Tony F VS. Chuck Roberts?

February 19th, 2012, 2:25 am #1

Anybody know what this is about?

"Tony Fioreposted to Chuck Kuzniewski
Short arms and deep pockets, rip anybody off lately?"

February 19th, 2012, 2:35 am #2

And chuck "liked" it. Please don't tell me a group of men pushing 30 are starting drama online on a Saturday night. That would be so fucking sad.

February 19th, 2012, 9:24 am #3

Sounds like Chuck to me

backwards c
backwards c

February 19th, 2012, 2:36 pm #4

Tony F has been hitting the gym so Chuck better watch out. Do you not see a pattern here. Chuck is slowly pushing everyone out of IWC because he is a mark for other talent not the IWC core group. Well except for his under 6 foot club.

February 19th, 2012, 8:55 pm #5

agreed

February 19th, 2012, 9:13 pm #6

Tony F has been hitting the gym so Chuck better watch out. Do you not see a pattern here. Chuck is slowly pushing everyone out of IWC because he is a mark for other talent not the IWC core group. Well except for his under 6 foot club.
Tony F is an immature toddler who is a pathetic excuse for a man. Although in this case, he's right about Chuck.

I hear they are building to a big MMA match at IWC's next show.

February 19th, 2012, 11:07 pm #7

Tony F's a joke

February 20th, 2012, 1:13 am #8

agreed
@EvilChuckIWC

February 20th, 2012, 9:04 pm #9

Tony F's a joke
Tony F made the shittest DVDs in the entire United States. Didnt he quit? why is he still lurking around the scene?

Former IWC worker
Former IWC worker

February 20th, 2012, 9:11 pm #10

Tony F's a joke
Chuck "Roberts" alienates more and more fans and workers with his dickhead arrogant attitude every month. He's slowly running IWC into the ground. He has no idea what he's doing, has no mind for the business and just lets his friends run wild. When you talk to him its like speaking with a mark and I'm not just trying to insult Chuck because thats the truth and ask anyone who has ever dealt with him. There is no reason guys like Vegas, Gregory or Hentai should be at the top of the card anymore. They're all pushing 40 and have nothing left to accomplish. Give young, hungry talent a shot because that is the future. And on the other side of the coin Chuck has assholes like Facade, Demarco and Gory drinking, doing drugs and fooling around with ugly girls behind Court Time (while their girls sell their merch) instead of calling their matches and being professionals. Chuck throws money again, doesnt flyer he abuses the trainees and Flexor and has them out flyering all the while they just throw the flyers in the garbage. Chuck is clueless and needs to just quit because he's not even half the promoter that Norm Connors was.