tony atlas in greenwood ,wv & fairmont 29th&30th

tony atlas in greenwood ,wv & fairmont 29th&30th

April 20th, 2011, 8:47 pm #1

WVWA LIVE PRO WRESTLING On fri. april 29th 2011, at the Greenwood VFD gym,Greenwood wv &on the 30th @ fairmont middle school(fun raiser) Come and see TONY ATLAS
(mr. usa )and Check out an up and coming Independt Professional Organization,and young bright stars The West Virginia Wrestling Alliance WVWA. Great Entertainment & Family Values, So come out and have fun with your whole family ! 5-under free come before 6pm it $8 after 6pm its $10 BELL TIME @ 7pm
the bulding can hold 240 ppl so come see this giant of a man tony atlas hope to see you there

fairomont show $10 for all

TJ Phillips
TJ Phillips

April 21st, 2011, 1:23 am #2

The Fairmont show is at the East Fairmont Jr. High School and is a FREE show!

April 21st, 2011, 6:32 pm #3

is wvwa running both shows, or is tj phillips running the one in fairmont?

Carl
Carl

April 21st, 2011, 7:50 pm #4

and i read the thread about the three day run, and it was obvious that the guy posting not putting his name on it was tj, he said that rock books old wrestlers like jim duggan, well i dont know if he knows tony atlas very well, but he has to be older than duggan

TJ Phillips
TJ Phillips

April 22nd, 2011, 12:42 am #5

1st and formost i never posted shit about rocks shows. that being said... the Fairmont show is a split show with my EWA and the WVWA my guys are wrestling my guys and their guys will be wrestling their guy. like i said its a free show for a good cause so come out and see us and help out a pop warner football team. i have nor never have had any heat with rock he and i know each other and i'm always glad to hear he's doing well.

Back N Action
Back N Action

April 23rd, 2011, 3:48 am #6

is wvwa running both shows, or is tj phillips running the one in fairmont?

I know it sucks in everyones opinion, but it gets

the job done & thats all that matters. TJ rock out

your show Bro, cause it's all good man.

TJ Phillips
TJ Phillips

April 23rd, 2011, 9:52 pm #7

you knome and my guys will!!! hope to see you all there on the 30th!

April 23rd, 2011, 9:56 pm #8

I wonder if the "keyboard warrior" Wayne will continue to talk shit on TJ and the EWA once he is in the same room as all of them in Fairmont...

TJ Phillips
TJ Phillips

April 24th, 2011, 12:18 am #9

I have my doubts lol. I'm not looking to start shit me and my guys just want to help make some cash for the football team that my son played for. but the short and shoot of it is he or no one else will start nothing.

Wayne
Wayne

April 24th, 2011, 2:23 am #10

If i have anything to say i will not say it an any one else's show, im not going to start shit at someone else's show, if i want to say something i will go to he show and say it, unless it is an issue that needs attention right then and there, and i would appreciate leaving me out of your discussions, you have something to say to me or about me, then do it to my face. Til then, you all have a happy easter.

Wayne