To RWA and Dr. Feelbad

To RWA and Dr. Feelbad

Mike "Pee Wee Sherman" Stewart

October 13th, 2009, 12:06 am #1

This is mainly aimed towards Derrick(Dr. Feelbad)and the other goof who runs that place up there. I just got off the phone with a good friend of mine and was told about the crap pulled in West Newton Friday night. Now you might ask why the heck am I posting this in public forum, well I think the public and boys need to know that is why. There are A LOT of boys that read this board that know me and know what I have done. They may not like me but they probably respect my ability and know my respect for a business I love. Now....

Starting a few months ago stuff went down between TJ Phillips and RWA over booking and a belt. That should be between TJ and Derrick I would think. I even kept my nose out of it and just chose not to attempt to acquire bookings at RWA for many reasons the issue with TJ was just one to add to the list. I thought the promotion was run by a man who doesn't know this business(no shock that happens a lot) walking around acting like he is some big shot talking about becoming the next IWC. No knock to Norm but that doesn't mean squat to me. I never asked for a lot of money just enough to cover expenses to and from and maybe get a soda and smokes. I never bitched about what I was doing even though I had some issues regarding money(was never stiffed just talked down) and excepted working one match. No problem all pays the same in my eyes. I did the Ladder Match between TJ and Jay and that night decided this place isn't worth it and is actually everything wrong with the business.

Flash forward to Friday night. Seems Feelbad to get back at TJ for taking their WCW replica had Landshark shot on, Stryder shoot jobbed out and then the part that is most disgusting stole James Simpson's(the ref) gear bag when they called him over to get paid and have told him he doesn't get back his gear(everything he owns to work in) until TJ returns the belt. Now before I go off ranting how is it fair just because James is friends with TJ that is stuff gets stolen in the locker room? James just wanted a place to work and even though I said don't go, he went up there. I say anybody who thinks that is right stealing from a guy who happens to be friends with somebody who did you wrong. That would be like somebody stealing Thrillbilly Ox's gear because I swiped a belt in Town X. You have a problem with somebody take care of it with that person not somebody who that person knows.

The Landshark shoot is disgusting to me. Now you can think about you want about Donny. He is green and a product of a bad beginning. Though just like James how are you going to beat the tar out of a guy for being associated with TJ? Donny didn't do anything to anybody up there to cause that. Derrick says it is about respect? Feelbad how many times have you been strecthed to respect this business? NONE. How many times Feelbad should you have been? MANY. Hell Derrick should you even be a promoter? Without a friggin' doubt HELL NO! But you are. TJ is easy to find, shoot on him. Why put Donny out there as a punching bag to prove something to TJ? All you did was make yourself look stupid by beating up a kid who is wet behind the ears in the business. You proved NOTHING. You proved you are a chicken shit who wouldn't dare book somebody from down here to do that to, you just take advantage of a kid from your "backyard" and call it "a point of respect". You know nothing about respect. Not a damned thing, yet you pull that.

Stryder just makes no sense. Booking wise dummy all you did was twice make a man that held your "big title" look worthless and that guy WON YOUR BELT!

Now I'd have loved to seen someone pull what you did with James on me. Know jacked up yarder would have stopped me from explaining to you Feelbad "a point of respect". It makes me want to you puke that you would still close to $100.00 worth of stuff from a kid who if you have met him knows he couldn't defend himself all because TJ took a painted up replica. I'm not saying TJ was right, I am saying Derrick you were out of line. For someone who preaches respect and bringing this business back you proved one thing you do related to one part of history Jack Pfeffer, a long life scumbag promoter who can't draw a dime unless you piggy back onto something. Yeah Feelbad look that guy up, you want to talk about respect and this business' history when you don't know the beginning of it.

To all the boys who work for that place watch your bags. You never know what friend of yours Derrick has an issue with. As for shooting on Landshark, you want to shoot Derrick grow a set and book me or TJ again. I'll come for free and might even pay you just to have me. Just more bullcrap coming out of RWA proving they are as low class as people say they are.

October 13th, 2009, 2:37 am #2

James informed me the "gear was found" and would be returned, as if James lost it to begin with. Everybody ask themselves this question...Why was the guys stuff moved from where he left it to begin with and moved to the point that looking in the same room it couldn't be found? Doesn't take much to add that all up and see that it doesn't make sense. Add in a phone call 10 minutes after I made my post to James about the "gear being found". Glad though to see at least James' gear will find its way back. Still doesn't make any of it right and I stand by what I said. Follow the gear bag and you can see what happened. Again why is this public? Because I think the workers need to know that the promotion is really pulling stunts like this on guys just because the associate with a guy that had issues with the promoter. That isn't right period.

Mike (Pee Wee)

October 13th, 2009, 2:59 am #3

Were you there? No. You have been before though, and know these shows are overbooked with 8 matches and 30-40 guys crammed in the back. How did this guy's gear end up missing? Who knows? Someone moved it. Maybe he moved it himself. Quit spreading misinformation or making shit up.

As for Landshark, he was booked in a squash. He received a handful of gruesome chops, some to the back. Is that being shot on? Could Landshark have easily no sold, left the ring, or done a dozen different things to make the other guy look bad. Yes. He is in control and let the guy squash him. It's called being professional and doing business, something you are clueless about.

October 13th, 2009, 4:21 am #4

no it was overheard by a handful on the show that the monster CAGE was instructed, by said promoter, to "rough him up"

October 13th, 2009, 6:13 am #5

Thats funny because Derek was outside when Kage showed up and was surrounded by people (including Landshark) when Derek talked to Kage. After their match Kage left almost right away so there was no "rough him up" said to Kage by Derek. Especially since me and several other were right next to them the entire time.

Tommy Horror
Tommy Horror

October 13th, 2009, 8:19 am #6

Hey Pee Wee. I can see how this all got mixed up sir, but I was at Denny's when James came in and simply told Feelbad he forgot to grab his gear from the building. Feelbad made the necessary calls to get James' stuff back. They did have a discussion about the belt, but nothing was placed on James for not retrieving it. Hope that clears everything up, sir.

October 13th, 2009, 11:54 am #7

man get out of feelbads ass just because you cant get booked nowhere else you and your scrubpartner i havent sen someone up somebodys ass so much

October 13th, 2009, 11:54 am #8

Hey Pee Wee. I can see how this all got mixed up sir, but I was at Denny's when James came in and simply told Feelbad he forgot to grab his gear from the building. Feelbad made the necessary calls to get James' stuff back. They did have a discussion about the belt, but nothing was placed on James for not retrieving it. Hope that clears everything up, sir.
how many fucking RWA threads do we need on the board? seriously.

October 13th, 2009, 3:09 pm #9

Seriously. Who keeps stirring up the drama? Kage arrived late during the 2nd match, went on 4th and left immediately after. I think he talked to Derrick for all of 2 seconds. Goddam people always making up shit.

And to the poster ripping on Tommy, you ever think that maybe he wants this drama to stop like the rest of us?

October 13th, 2009, 4:23 pm #10

What I want to know is how long it is going to take before the few of you that are loyal to Derrick realize what kind of man he really is? You all have been warned eventually he will screw you as he has many others.