tna vs raw

tna vs raw

jimmy
jimmy

March 9th, 2010, 2:10 am #1

holy sag tits flair looks like absolute crap
Last edited by indymessageboard on March 19th, 2010, 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

March 9th, 2010, 5:59 am #2

Say what you want about Flair, but the TNA main event was much better than Raw's. Matter fact TNA Impact was so much more better than Raw. AGAIN!!!!

March 9th, 2010, 6:05 am #3

ric flair
by jimmy (no login)

````well ric is 61 years old and hasnt been actively wrestling in a couple years. so taking those facts into consideration i think he looked great. he was out there taking multi back drops , a gorilla press off the top rope, bled like a mother fucker, and walked away after the match after taking the time to beat down hogan and abyss. what more can you ask for? i odnt think too many 61 year olds can do that.

by . (no login)

Another 40 something mid carder thats going to save TNA. Excuse me if I dont cheer and get excited.

```````this was about rvd from a thread below.well first off hes 39, and had a super huge reaction, so that i completely disagree with, because him debuting was a great moment, of coarse untill they completly wasted him.

now for the rest of the show imo there was some very good stuff, but they also dropped the ball many times. even thought they are finally pushing alot of my favorites, they had some matches that you have to think who booked such crap that makes no sense at all.

sting coming out and beating up abyss and hogan i thought was great and a huge surprise. they so should have taken it way farther thought. thinking that sting turning on hogan and abyss would turn him heel was just dumb. what i would have done was have desomond wolfe come out and join the beatdown and reform the horseman with ric, aj, sting and desmond. it might not have turned sting a total heel but it would have done way better.

sting putting dixie against the way was also great and a great surprise that nobody expected. he should have slapped her for being an idiot, but i doubt sting would agree to that.

making the x title match a 3 way i liked. they finally actually used christopher danials for more than a jobber since hogan arrived. having doug williams win was so much of a stupid waste and a complete ball drop. hes a great wrestler yeah. but absolutely not an x division wrestler in any way. so then bischoff further fucks it up and makes the ppv x match shannon moore vs doug williams. think about how much better shannon vs kazarian or danials would have been compared to this match. but bischoff thinks hes taking it to a new level. oh he is, just a level in the wrong direction.

crowning new knockouts tag team champs. i was glad to see they actually remembered they had such titles, but what a stupid way to handle the situation. i think very old school when it comes to stripping titles meaning that it shouldnt be done unless theres absolutley no other choice
because thats the #1 way to make your belts look like shit. this situation couldnt have been handled worse if they tried. first off how god damn stupid do you have to be to choose bubba the sponge over awesome kong? you have to be an idiot.

second kong asks for her release. common sense would be say no, but instead they give her, her release while she still holds their tag belts. now it was dumb enough to release her at all, but if you were going to wouldnt you say ok, but you have to drop the belts first? thats just tradition and common sense. stuff like this is excatly why i think brett hart is a huge whiny delusional bitch still talking about mcmahion screwing him like it actually happened.

so they have 3 teams, winners get tag belts. beautiful people, taylor and sarita. obvious first 2 teams. then team 3 tara and angelina love. when you have all these other women you could use how stupid is it to put your singles womens champion in a tag team title match? at least daffney came out and attacked tara and caused her to get pinned. i was super happy the beautifull people finally got the tag belts. but since hamada was totally not a fault in any of this, wouldnt it have made a hell of alot more sense to have her in this match, or at least have her defend the tag belts on her own or something, rather than tara in it?

thankfully desmond attacked the pope so i didnt have to see the match again for like the 10th week/ppv in a row.

the Beautiful People dumping champagne on each other and jb in celebration was great. and it was quick and didnt take 5 minutes.

sting coming to the ring for his mystery match being cheered as much as usual i loved. especially while taz was telling us listen to all the boos for sting which were non existant. i normally like taz on commentary but somebody should have told him that they were live and he couldnt blatanetly lie to the crowd because we can also hear the same thing he is.

finally getting rvd signed was great.completly wasting him against a 30 second match with sting was such a huge fucking waste. i cant imagine how stupid youd have to be to think that would be good in any way. thankfully sting is such a great wrestler that he realized how to turn himself heel and kept attacking rvd and kept going back over and over till people were finally booing him. what a dissapointment.

now i dont like surprises at all, and trying to keep rvd as a surprise shows how clueless they really are. not that it worked anyways since the crowd was chanting rvd before they even announced who it was. everybody who normally watches tna knew rvd was going to be there. but if the point of this show was to get new fans and steal wwe fans how in the hell would be keeping rvd a surprise make any sense? if it would have me doing it i would have been advertsing on many non spike channels especially usa saying watch live impact for the return of sting and rvds wrestling debut in tna. that might actually get some new fans to watch. but saying there will be big surprises will most likely get people not to watch since all the huge surprises last time were a huge disappointment in almost every way. so they should be glad hogan was so stupid to do the rvd thumbs thing while on camera.

Nash and Eric Young with the contract for hall and syxx was the biggest waste of time on the whole show. they wasted like 5 minutes then went to commercial and came back and it took another few minutes for them to even get to the ring.i liked how in some of the matches they had some of the ring entrances during commercials, but to then waste like 20 minutes on this was just terrible. there could have been 2 more matches in that time they wasted. plus they could have still had the young vs syxx match.

angle vs anderson also took way to much time but at least it was a good ending with angle and the army guys beating up anderson.

another hogan promo this time with Bubba the Lovesponge.why? nobody cares about bubba. then Earl Hebner asks for a second chance. Hulk gives him the chance but then has him ref the match with the guys who just paid him off to make a bogus submission call?

off camera i guess bischoff makes jarrett vs beer money a handicapp match. they attack jarrett backstage and i guess are heel again, even though they are going against hernandaz and morgan at the ppv who are obviously going to break up and feud with each other.

brooke hoagns crying to hulk about him getting hurt. sting should have ran in hit hogan with the bat and put the scorpion on brooke.but most people would probably cheer the brooke thing so that would ruin his new heel status.

in the main event hogan didnt look as bad as i thought he would, but he barely got the leg up high enough for the big boot.i was glad to see abyss getting the pin and not hogan. flair took a huge beating and was bleeding like crazy, or like a "stuffed" pig as taz said.

after the match horseman member #3 lol! Desmond Wolfe ran in and chair shotted abyss. even if they arent going horsemen they need to make him an official member of the faction. pope runs in and they instantly attack his leg and he also gets beaten down till Jeff Hardy makes the save. a good ending i thought.

all around not a terrible show, but absolutley not the show they need to start a war with. i understand commercials are needed to make money but they just have way too many. this is excatly why i always watch the show taped, because its just ridiculous. commercial. they come back to a 15 second promo and more commercials. just run them for about 5 minutes straight and people can go to the rest room or get a drink or something, and then they wouldnt be so annoying.

what the main problem i think was once again way too many unneeded promos and alot of the main stars not on the show.
needed more than one womens match. more x guys. samoa joe. all their champions that never make it on the "big" shows which makes you wonder why are they the champions then?

they will never beat the wwe by doing the same shit they do. eric bischoff should never be on camera. especially when one minute he trying to be a face granting nash and young their match, and then the next segment hes trying to get fan fav jarrett to quit by harasing him. you cant be both and eric will never be a face because hes a legit asshole and people dont like him.

if i watched this show taped i probably could have in maybe an hour or less. lose at least 30 min of comercials,skip most promos with hogan. anything to do with bischoff, hall, syxx, mr anderson, and probably the pope. i like the guy and i love his mathces but in his promos he says the same shit every time.

http://indywrestling.net

If you are a wrestler or Indy Fed that wants to be linkled on myspace or Indywrestling.net just contact me, or go to the myspace link and click add to friends.

http://myspace.indywrestling.net

http://women.indywrestling.net

http://nudewomenofwrestling.indywrestling.net

"Some people say what I do is not wrestling. If it isn't, then what I do is better than wrestling." - Necro Butcher

Some people are like Slinkies........They serve no apparent purpose in life other than to occasionally bring joy to ones heart when they are pushed down a flight of stairs.

March 9th, 2010, 2:52 pm #4

I like some of what you said IWM. I don't think they can turn Sting heel, but if the point is to keep Sting a one man force that keeps to himself, that might work.

As for keeping RVD a surprise, etc. TNA is (and always has) tries to rely on shock TV, especially now more than ever. It's the old WCW mentality: keep watching to see what will happen next.

Unfortunately, they have forgotten that TNA stands for "Total Nonstop Action" and that it's a wrestling company. I'm sick of seeing only 16 minutes of in-ring action out of 90+ minute show (minus commercials.) However, I will give them credit, because nearly every segment involved or furthered an ongoing storyline, which I'm okay with. At least it wasn't the usual talking heads in the office or other bs segments.

March 9th, 2010, 7:48 pm #5

TNA was outstanding last night. I felt like it was a WCW/ECW mix. You had Hogan & Flair bleeding all over the place. The suprizes of RVD and Hardy along with Sting's heel turn. (BTW whoever said you can't turn Sting heel was WRONG!) And with everything you had a rabid crowd. It was hot from start to finish. TNA has a winning formula if they dont fuck it up.

Also I dont fell they wasted RVD. He beat Sting in 5 seconds. And then Sting got his heat back after. Start of a great feud.

March 9th, 2010, 8:53 pm #6

I like some of what you said IWM. I don't think they can turn Sting heel, but if the point is to keep Sting a one man force that keeps to himself, that might work.

```````well i think when sting came to the ring with all the usual cheers it completely showed that their plan to turn sting heel would never work. thats why i loved taz saying about all teh non existant boos. sting being the great wrestler he is obviously realized this and did what it took to turn himself heel.if you watch every time he beat up rvd and then left he would look at the crowd and then go back and beat him up some more and get more boos everytime. i dont think anybody gave a damn about him beating up hogan. i know i was thrilled. my other choice for ahorseman member would be christopher danials.

As for keeping RVD a surprise, etc. TNA is (and always has) tries to rely on shock TV, especially now more than ever. It's the old WCW mentality: keep watching to see what will happen next.

``````which never works.when your whole goal is to get new fans how in the hell do they think a big surprise will do that? the only people that could have been surprised would be the fans watching tna anyways, and since it leaked by hogan being stupid, it wanst even a surprise to them, which i think was a good thing. after the jan 4 huge surprises being the nasty boys, val venus (who thankfully is done with tna) orlando jordon and mr anderson, nobody in the right mind would put any stock in any "big surprise "that tna was to have. they blewit big time by not advertsing the return of sting and the debut of rvd. that would have drawn people to watch the show.and if they could have confirmed jeff hardy 100% obviously advertise him as well,but i dont think he was a 100%.

Unfortunately, they have forgotten that TNA stands for "Total Nonstop Action" and that it's a wrestling company. I'm sick of seeing only 16 minutes of in-ring action out of 90+ minute show (minus commercials.)

`````they should call it total non stop action wrestling promos. the show basically needed to be about 4 hours long at the rate of all the promo time.

However, I will give them credit, because nearly every segment involved or furthered an ongoing storyline, which I'm okay with. At least it wasn't the usual talking heads in the office or other bs segments.

````im not against promos. im just very against all the same shit over and over again. no need for bischoff ever. no pope unless hes got something new to say. the whole nash young thing shoudl have been they made their way to the ring during a commercial and informed hall and syxx of the deal. then later a brief segment of them in the parking lot signing, would have been enough, and saved like 15 minutes at least. the thing that annoys me completely are the recaps. shit happens the go to commercial. they come back and show "moments ago" like no shit we have an attention span of more than 3 minutes. at least they didnt do that 10 time slike they usually do.

TNA was outstanding last night.

```outstanding. serioulsy?i didnt hate the show but i cant see how it was aywhere near that.

I felt like it was a WCW/ECW mix.

````maybe the end of wcw and when ecw was being fucked up by being on tnn.

You had Hogan & Flair bleeding all over the place.

```that wa sgood. it just shows how good flair still is. hogan was never good, but from reading about how bad he just was on the australian? tour i thought he was going to be alot worse.

The suprizes of RVD and Hardy along with Sting's heel turn.

`````well hardy was really the only surprise, unless you made sure not to look at any internet stuff about wrestling, and there were even a few reports about him on monday.

(BTW whoever said you can't turn Sting heel was WRONG!)

``````that was me who said that and no i wasnt wrong
in any way. their whole plan of sting attacking hogan an dabyss making a heel worked 0. watch stings entrance to the match. hes cheered as much as always. but after the match it was also obvious that sting took it in his own hands to turn himself heel. he did a great job at it. he gets the credit. if he would have just left without attacking rvd he would be just as over as a face as always. when he attacked and especially kept re-attacking the super face rvd, is the only thing that made him a heel. nobody carred he attacked hogan and abyss, or put dixie against the wall.
but beating up rvd is what did the trick.

And with everything you had a rabid crowd. It was hot from start to finish.

```ill give you that. i think the tna impact crowd wants this war to be real and actually happen as much as we do.

TNA has a winning formula if they dont fuck it up.

``````i disagree with that completly. the have some great soldgers, but its what you do with them that matters. the number 1 thing they need to do is have about another 45 minutes of wrestling a show. id always read raw reports st and that was the number 1 complaint . no wrestling. if tna wants to compete or beat raw they need to be the exact opposite of them and get the people to watch tna that have been complaining raw sucks for years. you will never do that be not having wrestling on the show. they need to lose clueless idiots like bischoff, and either fire hogan as well, or use him for what he was supposed to be for and thats getting tna noticed.if they dont do that i dont see any chance of this was working.
tha rating will be interesting. the thursday rating have been falling weekly, and i think fell to lower than they were pre hogan and bischoff which should say it all.

Also I dont fell they wasted RVD. He beat Sting in 5 seconds.

`````a five second match is the definition of wasted in my book. people have been waiting years for rvd to come back, and when he does they get a top rope kick and a rolling thunder? and thats it.
how is that not a waste?

And then Sting got his heat back after. Start of a great feud.

`````i really doubt this will be a feud at all. sting may have got his heat back but wouldnt having a good back and forth say 10 minute match be a hell of alot better? the crowd gets to see what they have been waiting for years plus stings return. hogan could come out distract sting and rvd gets the win. after the match sting still attacks rvd making himself a heel and everybody wins.the fans get to see rvd and sting. sting makes himself a huge heel and its all good.

If you are a wrestler or Indy Fed that wants to be linkled on myspace or Indywrestling.net just contact me, or go to the myspace link and click add to friends.

"Some people say what I do is not wrestling. If it isn't, then what I do is better than wrestling." - Necro Butcher

Some people are like Slinkies........They serve no apparent purpose in life other than to occasionally bring joy to ones heart when they are pushed down a flight of stairs.

jimmy
jimmy

March 9th, 2010, 10:30 pm #7

awesome to see rvd. the ric flair thing i was stating he looked like crap. i understand he is 61 and hogan is up there in age too and i dont want to see them in the ring very often. hogans work rate is terrible he looks like he is pain the hole time and he is. they have alot of talent that can be used instead of guys like this and the nastys i hope they go that route. i enjoyed tna alot more than i did wwe last night. orton vs dynasty was the high point for me on raw. the only problem i see with tna is that they are going to run out of suprises or at least suprises that are any good and by then i hope they have pushed the right guys to the front. at this time i feel like tna has more guys that could main event a show then wwe does. wwe has made a point of not pushing guys others then 6 of them to the top and people are sick of cena, hhh, hbk, etc. i just feel like tna is more like wwe was in the late 90's with pushing the envalope and wcw never jumped on that bandwagon and you saw how far they fell. tna is just less gimmickie wwe still has these gimmicks that arnt realistic. id really like to see wwe start to push the envalope like they used to.

March 10th, 2010, 12:42 am #8

```````well i think when sting came to the ring with all the usual cheers it completely showed that their plan to turn sting heel would never work. thats why i loved taz saying about all teh non existant boos. sting being the great wrestler he is obviously realized this and did what it took to turn himself heel.if you watch every time he beat up rvd and then left he would look at the crowd and then go back and beat him up some more and get more boos everytime. i dont think anybody gave a damn about him beating up hogan. i know i was thrilled. my other choice for ahorseman member would be christopher danials.

``````which never works.when your whole goal is to get new fans how in the hell do they think a big surprise will do that? the only people that could have been surprised would be the fans watching tna anyways, and since it leaked by hogan being stupid, it wanst even a surprise to them, which i think was a good thing. after the jan 4 huge surprises being the nasty boys, val venus (who thankfully is done with tna) orlando jordon and mr anderson, nobody in the right mind would put any stock in any "big surprise "that tna was to have. they blewit big time by not advertsing the return of sting and the debut of rvd. that would have drawn people to watch the show.and if they could have confirmed jeff hardy 100% obviously advertise him as well,but i dont think he was a 100%.

Unfortunately, they have forgotten that TNA stands for "Total Nonstop Action" and that it's a wrestling company. I'm sick of seeing only 16 minutes of in-ring action out of 90+ minute show (minus commercials.)

`````they should call it total non stop action wrestling promos. the show basically needed to be about 4 hours long at the rate of all the promo time.

However, I will give them credit, because nearly every segment involved or furthered an ongoing storyline, which I'm okay with. At least it wasn't the usual talking heads in the office or other bs segments.

````im not against promos. im just very against all the same shit over and over again. no need for bischoff ever. no pope unless hes got something new to say. the whole nash young thing shoudl have been they made their way to the ring during a commercial and informed hall and syxx of the deal. then later a brief segment of them in the parking lot signing, would have been enough, and saved like 15 minutes at least. the thing that annoys me completely are the recaps. shit happens the go to commercial. they come back and show "moments ago" like no shit we have an attention span of more than 3 minutes. at least they didnt do that 10 time slike they usually do.

TNA was outstanding last night.

```outstanding. serioulsy?i didnt hate the show but i cant see how it was aywhere near that.

I felt like it was a WCW/ECW mix.

````maybe the end of wcw and when ecw was being fucked up by being on tnn.

You had Hogan & Flair bleeding all over the place.

```that wa sgood. it just shows how good flair still is. hogan was never good, but from reading about how bad he just was on the australian? tour i thought he was going to be alot worse.

The suprizes of RVD and Hardy along with Sting's heel turn.

`````well hardy was really the only surprise, unless you made sure not to look at any internet stuff about wrestling, and there were even a few reports about him on monday.

(BTW whoever said you can't turn Sting heel was WRONG!)

``````that was me who said that and no i wasnt wrong
in any way. their whole plan of sting attacking hogan an dabyss making a heel worked 0. watch stings entrance to the match. hes cheered as much as always. but after the match it was also obvious that sting took it in his own hands to turn himself heel. he did a great job at it. he gets the credit. if he would have just left without attacking rvd he would be just as over as a face as always. when he attacked and especially kept re-attacking the super face rvd, is the only thing that made him a heel. nobody carred he attacked hogan and abyss, or put dixie against the wall.
but beating up rvd is what did the trick.

And with everything you had a rabid crowd. It was hot from start to finish.

```ill give you that. i think the tna impact crowd wants this war to be real and actually happen as much as we do.

TNA has a winning formula if they dont fuck it up.

``````i disagree with that completly. the have some great soldgers, but its what you do with them that matters. the number 1 thing they need to do is have about another 45 minutes of wrestling a show. id always read raw reports st and that was the number 1 complaint . no wrestling. if tna wants to compete or beat raw they need to be the exact opposite of them and get the people to watch tna that have been complaining raw sucks for years. you will never do that be not having wrestling on the show. they need to lose clueless idiots like bischoff, and either fire hogan as well, or use him for what he was supposed to be for and thats getting tna noticed.if they dont do that i dont see any chance of this was working.
tha rating will be interesting. the thursday rating have been falling weekly, and i think fell to lower than they were pre hogan and bischoff which should say it all.

Also I dont fell they wasted RVD. He beat Sting in 5 seconds.

`````a five second match is the definition of wasted in my book. people have been waiting years for rvd to come back, and when he does they get a top rope kick and a rolling thunder? and thats it.
how is that not a waste?

And then Sting got his heat back after. Start of a great feud.

`````i really doubt this will be a feud at all. sting may have got his heat back but wouldnt having a good back and forth say 10 minute match be a hell of alot better? the crowd gets to see what they have been waiting for years plus stings return. hogan could come out distract sting and rvd gets the win. after the match sting still attacks rvd making himself a heel and everybody wins.the fans get to see rvd and sting. sting makes himself a huge heel and its all good.

Well webmaster I guess we agree to disagree lol. I said that whoever said they cant turn Sting heel was wrong. Your arguing that Sting turned himself. Well regardless he is heel now right? Also explain how they waisted RVD? He came in and beat a former what 10-12x World Champion that quick? That was the point for him to make a huge impact(no pun intended lol) And afterward Sting attacked him with the bat. If they did not want them to feud then why would they do that? And yes I do my best not to read spoilers. Look I understand can not please everyone, but I would rather watch 2 60 year old men giving it there all then watch some stupid ass pull a string out his eye and smash cups. And a gauntlet match? Really? lol. Come on now there is nobody that can tell me that Raw was better than TNA last night. I believe that TNA is getting there shit togather and is about to explode! Grant it next week will be tough for TNA because it will not be live and RAW is having Austin. But hey that's why they invented the DVR lol.

March 10th, 2010, 2:25 am #9

Flair looked unhealthy. His face turned a shade of purple during one of his promos. That's bad.

Vincent Kennedy McMahon
Vincent Kennedy McMahon

March 10th, 2010, 2:28 am #10

Well webmaster I guess we agree to disagree lol. I said that whoever said they cant turn Sting heel was wrong. Your arguing that Sting turned himself. Well regardless he is heel now right? Also explain how they waisted RVD? He came in and beat a former what 10-12x World Champion that quick? That was the point for him to make a huge impact(no pun intended lol) And afterward Sting attacked him with the bat. If they did not want them to feud then why would they do that? And yes I do my best not to read spoilers. Look I understand can not please everyone, but I would rather watch 2 60 year old men giving it there all then watch some stupid ass pull a string out his eye and smash cups. And a gauntlet match? Really? lol. Come on now there is nobody that can tell me that Raw was better than TNA last night. I believe that TNA is getting there shit togather and is about to explode! Grant it next week will be tough for TNA because it will not be live and RAW is having Austin. But hey that's why they invented the DVR lol.
WWE RAW 3.4
TNA 1.0 (cough cough) rounded from a .98

It looks like the Bischof/Hogan era aint what Spike execs thought it would be. That bitch Dixie, I could make her one helluva DIVA, is shitting Moon Pies.