tna lockdown and impact results and discussion

tna lockdown and impact results and discussion

April 20th, 2010, 2:26 am #1

RVD ... THE WHOLE F'N SHOW!
by . (no login)

About time TNA did something right!

Last edited by indymessageboard on April 20th, 2010, 6:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

April 20th, 2010, 4:03 am #2

They first bury the face of TNA in AJ Styles making him a Ric Flair wannabe then fucking job him to a 40 something mid card talent! Then they celebrate as if its the greatest accomplishment in the world and he actually achieved something. Hoganish fanfare. No build up no hype spot booking at its finest. FUCK TNA and you assholes that find it entertaining. I would have tuned in but I had to count blades of grass between the pavers in my backyard by moon light. I am glad I had such important things to do or I may have had to force myself from regurgitating from 8 PM till 10 PM.

April 20th, 2010, 4:21 am #3

It was pretty bad. RVD WON AND THE CROWD ON TV CHEERED SO LOUD! But then I was watching and no one in the crowd was cheering? lol wtf... this was a horrible show, Dixie CARTER is clueless, Hogan is clueless, BISCHOFF is clueless.... It just makes Vince Mcmahon that much more of a genius!

April 20th, 2010, 7:21 am #4

RVD ... THE WHOLE F'N SHOW!
by . (no login)

About time TNA did something right!
```````overall a thought lockdown was mostly a great ppv, and easily the best so far since hogans arrived. there wanst one match i didnt like, including mr anderson.

Rob Van Dam vs. James Storm
`````obviously storm wasnt beating rvd ina singles match, which he shouldnt since hes a tag wrestler. but it wa san all around good match

XScape Match
Homicide vs. Brian Kendrick vs. Alex Shelley vs. Chris Sabin

```````now im not ever a fan of stripping somebody of a belt, but since doug williams should never have had it, and was ruining the x matches he was in, i got over it quickly. a tag team should have not been in this match, but it was a very good all around match. i was glad to see
homicide was used and actually won earning aspot in the x title match later on.

Kevin Nash vs. Eric Young

``````a good match that i was glad to see nash mostly have the upper hand, because anything else wouldnt have been eblievable. im thinking he might have been legit pissed at the syxx pac situation because with the jacknife powerbomb he usually just pick sthe guy up and drops him, but thsi time he really drove eric into the mat.

ALL TNA Knockouts Titles On The Line Tara and Angelina Love vs. The Beautiful People

```````completely stupid stipulations here. either a tag team wins a singles belt or a non team wins the tag belts.the bp win and madison gets the pin on tara and is the new singles knockout champion as well as a tag team champ.i was happy to see this since im bp fan and this was the best case senerio. it much better to have a tag wrestler who also wrestles placse as a single swrestler then to have to non partners at all try and be a tag team.
i was waiting for angelina to attack tara,which would have made so much sense , since tara cost her her belt, but instead they did the opposite way and tara attacked angelina, which made no sense at all.

X Division Championship Shannon Moore vs. Homicide vs. Kazarian

`````so glad williams wasnt there fucking up this match. kazarian wins by pinnining hominde with a 2 tuff driver. aka sjk finishing move which i cant remember what its called.

Team 3D vs. Kevin Nash and Scott Hall

````````nash takes synn pacs place by saying hall wont be alone as long a shes breathing. 3d make it a st louis ?st fight and win by 3ding hall through a table.

Kurt Angle vs. Mr. Anderson

`````i almost didnt watch this match as mr anderson came out and so boringly annoyed the fuck out of me as usual, but i started watching after 5 minutes or so. angle monsalted anderson off the top of the cage and landed like on his head opr clsoe to it. he also germanb suplexed him off the top and anderson landed sloppy on his shoulder. i wanted him gone from tna but he dint need to be killed. angle was very bloody and so was anderson? angle wins after choking out anderson. he then wlsk out thecage and stomps him right in the balls and walks away.

TNA Championship Match aJ Styles vs. D'Angelo Dinero

`````flair walks out to the ring with aj and is instantly thrown out for no reason.why have managers if your going to do stupid shit like this. after a great match by both, aj steals a pen from a camera man, jabs the pope in the face and hits the styles clash for the win.
les

Lethal Lockdown Match Team Hogan (Abyss, Jeff Jarrett, Jeff Hardy & Rob Van Dam) vs. Team Flair (Sting, Beer Money & Desmond Wofle)

`````team flair dominated a good bit of the match. sting took out hardy in the back and took away the davantage from hogan steam. near the end flais come s out and tries getting teh ring off of abyss. hogan comes out and is facing off with flair. bischoff comes out and tells hogan to stop but then throwns him brass knuckles. hogan then make shimslef look like a huge pussy by needing the brass knuckles to take down flair and makes ric a bloody mess. i thought good guys werent supposed to cheat? ric gets pissed and take soff his shirt and took another shot with the knucks and fell back first in huge pile of thumbtacks. sting got choke slammes in them earlier. and serioulsy noithing will ever get bischoff over as a face.
give it up for gods sake,. aint ever happening. during this abyss picks up wolf and gives him the black hole slam for the win. great brutal amazing match with a completly stupid ending. near the end hardy and beer money fought on top of the cage and hardy put? onto a table on top of the cage and went off a ladder puting him though the table. just great stuff.
even worse before the match hogan the fucking moron he is once again gave away a huge surprise by spoliing the ending by saying that if team hogan dint win he was leaving tna and even though wishfull thinking, everybody knew he wanst leaving. dumbass.

overall a great ppv minus the stupid stips , but the wrestling aspect was great.

http://indywrestling.net

If you are a wrestler or Indy Fed that wants to be linkled on myspace or Indywrestling.net just contact me, or go to the myspace link and click add to friends.

http://myspace.indywrestling.net

http://women.indywrestling.net

http://nudewomenofwrestling.indywrestling.net

"Some people say what I do is not wrestling. If it isn't, then what I do is better than wrestling." - Necro Butcher

Some people are like Slinkies........They serve no apparent purpose in life other than to occasionally bring joy to ones heart when they are pushed down a flight of stairs.

April 20th, 2010, 7:50 am #5

what i really wonder is how you can go from having a great ppv the day before , to comeplete garbadge the next day. i just dont see how thats possible. there were so many obvioulsy wrong things on impact, i just dont see how nay body with a clue can not think it wanst terrible.

first off whoever does the format shoulld be fired. who the hell starts a match and then instanly goe sto commercial? then come back for like 5 seconds and goe sto another comercial. then replays everyuthing you missed during the commercials anways , so whats the point?

right off the bat they had lockdown results scrolling acros the screen with a mistake saying brian kendricek wonw, when he didnt. then the beautifull people defend the tag belts and the wrong 2 are announced.

aj does an in ring promo. rvd comes out and says hes the best. then so does hardy. then out comes hogan, who once again shows why he has to be (or whoever came up with this moronic shit)the dumbest fucking idiot in wrestling period. they wonder why the ratings suck. well hogan make a match for tonight rvd vs hardy winner gets a title shot. with of coarse no notice, so nobody knows about it, so just like rvds debut it will draw nothing. probably a match that shoudl be on ppb aanyways, but if your going to put it on tv obvioulsy you say next week wwe will have the match and advertsoe the fuck out of it so people might actually tune in to see it. but instead they have tenay say a bunch of times to call your friends and tellthem about the match, which i gues in their moind is just a sgood. so then if hogan didnt prove hes clueless, he then removed all doubt by making the winner of this title shot match will face aj styles fo rthe belt, no not at the ppv, but also tonight. so once again a first time match featuring rvd witha huge name is completly wasted by no advertosement at all. so rvds vs sting first time ever was 10 seconds on tv, and rvd vs aj went longer buit was unadvertsioded and actualluc pould have drawn well on tv, or even beter made money on a ppv where yu actually get paid. but intead we see rvd who just wrestled twice yesterday and was beatin blody in both matches, bothin cage, one with a bunch of weapons, then wrestle jeff hardy earlier where he bled again, beat aj for the belt , aj who wrestled once yesterday, didnt bleed , wrestled 0 today,but gets beat by rvd, making aj look like shit in the worst way imaginable. so what the match for the netx ppv. a rematch? well who would give a fuck about that if aj was beating so easily alreday. hes obvioulsy not in rvds league just by such horrible booking.flair wa salso barred again from ringsiode before he even arived in the building. i guess only the good guys can cheat. after the match hogan and dixie carter and wrestlers come out and celebrate not realizing how many thosands and thosands of dollars and mutlitple rating points they threw away by being morons.

im just a fan. why is it that myself and so many others can so easily see how beyond retarded this was, but these idiots running the #2 compnay in the country cant? especially after having the quality of a ppv they day before? i just cant understand this.

matches include the KNOCKOUTS TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH: Daffney and ODB vs. The Beautiful People (Lacey Von Erich and Velvet Sky) w/Madison Rayne
the bps retain after pinning odb.

flair asks for a rematch so bischoof who still will never be face makes berre money sting and desmond vs abyss jarrett rob terrry and a mystery person who is samoa joe.
kindnapped, and all he got was a hes been gone for months mention. joe i think pins desmond? witha muscle buster and then imediately leaves. i wa shappy to see he wa swearinh his noprmal pre nation of violence normal tights an dnot stupid costume.

flair challenges abyss to a match next week. rics real hall of fame ring vs hogans given to abyss ring.

If you are a wrestler or Indy Fed that wants to be linkled on myspace or Indywrestling.net just contact me, or go to the myspace link and click add to friends.

"Some people say what I do is not wrestling. If it isn't, then what I do is better than wrestling." - Necro Butcher

Some people are like Slinkies........They serve no apparent purpose in life other than to occasionally bring joy to ones heart when they are pushed down a flight of stairs.

April 20th, 2010, 8:11 am #6

It was pretty bad. RVD WON AND THE CROWD ON TV CHEERED SO LOUD! But then I was watching and no one in the crowd was cheering? lol wtf... this was a horrible show, Dixie CARTER is clueless, Hogan is clueless, BISCHOFF is clueless.... It just makes Vince Mcmahon that much more of a genius!
They first bury the face of TNA in AJ Styles making him a Ric Flair wannabe then fucking job him to a 40 something mid card talent!

````````this i mostly disagree with. rvd is 39 by the way. not that it would matter if he was in his 40s, aslong as hes still good,which he is. having way to young world champs is totally overrated and usually bad. putting aj with ric will give aj noterity when people that dont know who he is, see him with ric flair. if you never have watched tna you probbaly dont know aj, but everybody knows ric. giving rvd the title this soon was stupid. the pope has to win a 8 man tournamnet, wait 2 1/2 months to get a shot, but rvd who been there what maybe 2 months wins the belt. just bad. i know why they did it. its because rvd is much more well known than aj. but you do it on a ppv where both guys are fresh and you dont make aj look like shit by losing, which the way they did it, he looked terrible.

Then they celebrate as if its the greatest accomplishment in the world and he actually achieved something. Hoganish fanfare. No build up no hype spot booking at its finest.

`````````and hogan and dixie were out there celebrating like it was wrestlemania or something, when it was an unadvertised tv title change that was completly wasted in every way.

FUCK TNA and you assholes that find it entertaining. I would have tuned in but I had to count blades of grass between the pavers in my backyard by moon light. I am glad I had such important things to do or I may have had to force myself from regurgitating from 8 PM till 10 PM.

````````the thing is they are not always bad. its hit or miss. but i have never seen things be so different that one day can go from great to terrible. i think the ppvs are always better because they have to get in matches and dont have the time for all the ridiculous bullshit the tv many times is.

````````didnt notice the crowd. no matter how much rvd is always loved this just sucked. i totally agree about hogan bsichoff and dixie, but mcmahon is just as bad. he just usually sucks at the same level. he doesnt go to the top and then take a huge plumment the next day like dixie and hogan do. for vince i used to think he was a genious. but after he bought wcw and his ego took control and he ruined all that he had and lost over half of his viewers, he proved hes just and egomaniac.

April 20th, 2010, 1:48 pm #7

what i really wonder is how you can go from having a great ppv the day before , to comeplete garbadge the next day. i just dont see how thats possible. there were so many obvioulsy wrong things on impact, i just dont see how nay body with a clue can not think it wanst terrible.

first off whoever does the format shoulld be fired. who the hell starts a match and then instanly goe sto commercial? then come back for like 5 seconds and goe sto another comercial. then replays everyuthing you missed during the commercials anways , so whats the point?

right off the bat they had lockdown results scrolling acros the screen with a mistake saying brian kendricek wonw, when he didnt. then the beautifull people defend the tag belts and the wrong 2 are announced.

aj does an in ring promo. rvd comes out and says hes the best. then so does hardy. then out comes hogan, who once again shows why he has to be (or whoever came up with this moronic shit)the dumbest fucking idiot in wrestling period. they wonder why the ratings suck. well hogan make a match for tonight rvd vs hardy winner gets a title shot. with of coarse no notice, so nobody knows about it, so just like rvds debut it will draw nothing. probably a match that shoudl be on ppb aanyways, but if your going to put it on tv obvioulsy you say next week wwe will have the match and advertsoe the fuck out of it so people might actually tune in to see it. but instead they have tenay say a bunch of times to call your friends and tellthem about the match, which i gues in their moind is just a sgood. so then if hogan didnt prove hes clueless, he then removed all doubt by making the winner of this title shot match will face aj styles fo rthe belt, no not at the ppv, but also tonight. so once again a first time match featuring rvd witha huge name is completly wasted by no advertosement at all. so rvds vs sting first time ever was 10 seconds on tv, and rvd vs aj went longer buit was unadvertsioded and actualluc pould have drawn well on tv, or even beter made money on a ppv where yu actually get paid. but intead we see rvd who just wrestled twice yesterday and was beatin blody in both matches, bothin cage, one with a bunch of weapons, then wrestle jeff hardy earlier where he bled again, beat aj for the belt , aj who wrestled once yesterday, didnt bleed , wrestled 0 today,but gets beat by rvd, making aj look like shit in the worst way imaginable. so what the match for the netx ppv. a rematch? well who would give a fuck about that if aj was beating so easily alreday. hes obvioulsy not in rvds league just by such horrible booking.flair wa salso barred again from ringsiode before he even arived in the building. i guess only the good guys can cheat. after the match hogan and dixie carter and wrestlers come out and celebrate not realizing how many thosands and thosands of dollars and mutlitple rating points they threw away by being morons.

im just a fan. why is it that myself and so many others can so easily see how beyond retarded this was, but these idiots running the #2 compnay in the country cant? especially after having the quality of a ppv they day before? i just cant understand this.

matches include the KNOCKOUTS TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH: Daffney and ODB vs. The Beautiful People (Lacey Von Erich and Velvet Sky) w/Madison Rayne

flair asks for a rematch so bischoof who still will never be face makes berre money sting and desmond vs abyss jarrett rob terrry and a mystery person who is samoa joe.
kindnapped, and all he got was a hes been gone for months mention. joe i think pins desmond? witha muscle buster and then imediately leaves. i wa shappy to see he wa swearinh his noprmal pre nation of violence normal tights an dnot stupid costume.

flair challenges abyss to a match next week. rics real hall of fame ring vs hogans given to abyss ring.

With having the top WWE stars stuck overseas TNA had the opportunity to go out and steal atleast 80% of the WWE audience! Now they had to know ahead of time from a business perspective that the Raw stars were not going to be on Raw and last night was the most horrific attempt at saving face for WWE! So if TNA knew what type of show it was going to run unadvertised they should have just jumped the gun and adverised all that! worse case senario Raw stars made it to Raw but atleast there would of been some interest in Impact! And one more disappointment that I would like to bring up is how do they let RVD celebrated for 2 mins w/out the TNA world title? all the confetti fell and stars were in the ring b4 he even got ahold of the belt! They dropped the ball on this one!

April 20th, 2010, 2:11 pm #8

TNA should now be referred to as Total Nonsense Wrestling instead of Total Nonstop Action. They have totally gone downhill since Hogan arrived and can't even compete ratings wise with NXT. I agree with all of the critism above about the recent showing of TNA. Thay have also made a mockery of the tag titles and Knockout title. The knockout title has changed hands twice recently without the champion even losing it by being pinned. Also putting the title on Madison, who is your second worst talent in the knockout division (Lacey being #1), is an awful choice. As a singles wrestler, she can't even stand alone. She is and always has been nothing more than the BP's jobber. At one time the knockouts had a pretty good roster but as of late, they aren't much better than WWE's divas.

Matt Morgan being the tag champions also is a ridiculous state of affairs. I'm sure it's suppose to be funny but it's not. Especially with the number of tag teams available (or use to be available) to compete in thet division. And Lacey being a part of the knockouts tag team champions speaks even more about how little that title means.

And who wants to see Flair versus Abyss?

Beverly Johnson
Beverly Johnson

April 20th, 2010, 3:26 pm #9

They first bury the face of TNA in AJ Styles making him a Ric Flair wannabe then fucking job him to a 40 something mid card talent! Then they celebrate as if its the greatest accomplishment in the world and he actually achieved something. Hoganish fanfare. No build up no hype spot booking at its finest. FUCK TNA and you assholes that find it entertaining. I would have tuned in but I had to count blades of grass between the pavers in my backyard by moon light. I am glad I had such important things to do or I may have had to force myself from regurgitating from 8 PM till 10 PM.
RVD has a lot of wrestling talent. He has never been given a proper push or chance ever. I am thankful TNA realizes he has something to contribute to the business. I watched him bust his ass in ECW and lay his body on the line. He held their ,I believe it was the, TV title for 23 months. He faced everyone in the company at that time and remained undefeated. He has talent and I think it's about damn time someone give him a push.

April 20th, 2010, 3:56 pm #10

a lot of wrestling talent? He NO SOLD CHOPS? From AJ Style?