TJ Phillips?

TJ Phillips?

October 12th, 2011, 3:32 pm #1

What can you tell us about this guy and his work

October 12th, 2011, 3:55 pm #2

i have never chimed in on him, but all his posts on here made me do this

from what i have seen of him on you tube (never seen him live because he works obscure shit feds MOSTLY and I now know why)

HE SUCKS

Really, I dont know how low the level of WV wrestling is, but if this guy thinks he is any good, he is fucking crazy... I mean, is he considered good by default? He rants and raves on here but honestly he is a goof that really sucks in my honest unbiased opinion, I dont even know anyone in WV except Shiima.

SUCKS I MUST SAY AGAIN!

I saw one tape where this supposed vet who is so great and knows so much wrestled one of (I assume from posts on here) either his students or lackeys in front of like 9 people tops, these guys did a whole BS hardcore light tube and glass match in front of NOBODY! Why, because he is the booker, the owner, the champion and apparently the Shawn Michaels of really shitty wrestlers.

Hes been wrestling how long? I have never heard of him until he brought all this attention on himself here, and I cant believe he talks the way he does. If he sent me a tape, I would tell him I have nothing for him until he learns how to fucking work, hes garbage, sorry. Thats why you dont see him in IWC or anywhere good. Dont give me that IWA crap, its a BS use of a more known indy name in WV, good for Pondo, glad he books his friends.

TJ Phillips
TJ Phillips

October 12th, 2011, 5:01 pm #3

LMAO you clearly are just trying to draw me out so i start bitching at you ... well I'm not going to be doing that. I will say yes I did pains of glass with donny we did it so the draw to go up the next show ... and you know what it worked love hate me in truth I don't give a shit how you feel I'm me and that's all I ever wanted to be was me. but if you are really interested drop me an email or a facebook message. and I'll send you my packet. if you got heat with me (like the last person) Keep on training maybe one day you'll be able to work somewhere other than just in front of your keyboard.

October 12th, 2011, 5:38 pm #4

um no, i couldnt have cared less if you even responded, idiot, i dont know you... just sayin the truth, and you know it, well, you dont actually, i think you believe you are good... more power to you, my resume includes every single reputable and otherwise promotion in america at one time or another, as well as the big boys, chew on that, i have no interest in the WVWAPWAPWAWVBS etc

TJ Phillips
TJ Phillips

October 12th, 2011, 6:45 pm #5

Well good for you.

James Simpson
James Simpson

October 12th, 2011, 6:52 pm #6

um no, i couldnt have cared less if you even responded, idiot, i dont know you... just sayin the truth, and you know it, well, you dont actually, i think you believe you are good... more power to you, my resume includes every single reputable and otherwise promotion in america at one time or another, as well as the big boys, chew on that, i have no interest in the WVWAPWAPWAWVBS etc
Ok big shot, here's a question and this isn't suppose to be a barb towards you or your work rate. If you are such a big flippin deal why are you on a message board burying someone that you admitidly do not know? I'm not saying you aren't a big deal but you: Didn't post your work nor shoot name or any kind of credinial other than "reputable companies". Maybe I'm missing the message somewhere, though I doubt it very much. I'm not asking much just some clarification. Thanks.

October 12th, 2011, 6:58 pm #7

i have never chimed in on him, but all his posts on here made me do this

from what i have seen of him on you tube (never seen him live because he works obscure shit feds MOSTLY and I now know why)

HE SUCKS

Really, I dont know how low the level of WV wrestling is, but if this guy thinks he is any good, he is fucking crazy... I mean, is he considered good by default? He rants and raves on here but honestly he is a goof that really sucks in my honest unbiased opinion, I dont even know anyone in WV except Shiima.

SUCKS I MUST SAY AGAIN!

I saw one tape where this supposed vet who is so great and knows so much wrestled one of (I assume from posts on here) either his students or lackeys in front of like 9 people tops, these guys did a whole BS hardcore light tube and glass match in front of NOBODY! Why, because he is the booker, the owner, the champion and apparently the Shawn Michaels of really shitty wrestlers.

Hes been wrestling how long? I have never heard of him until he brought all this attention on himself here, and I cant believe he talks the way he does. If he sent me a tape, I would tell him I have nothing for him until he learns how to fucking work, hes garbage, sorry. Thats why you dont see him in IWC or anywhere good. Dont give me that IWA crap, its a BS use of a more known indy name in WV, good for Pondo, glad he books his friends.
Pondo doesnt even own or book IWA:EC anymore.

October 12th, 2011, 7:42 pm #8

You don't have to personally know a wrestler to voice opinions based on what you watched in on videos.

J-Ru
J-Ru

October 12th, 2011, 9:56 pm #9

TJ can work
If I still had the footage I'd show you the match he did with donnie tate and vac vincent for MVP, it was a good match.

His hard core crap I hate it too (mostly due to the fact that when you rented my ring you FUCKED it up to the point I had to get new ropes, canvas, & turnbuckles. Blood soaked my white shit lol, but that's water under the bridge now) but there is an market for that. He won the king of the death match in front of a handfull of ppl. But DVD & online video last FOREVER. long after he hangs up his boots TRUE hard core fans will still view it.
If you dont like him dont watch

Support it, Don't DISTORT IT!
ASSHOLE

J-Ru
J-Ru

October 12th, 2011, 10:49 pm #10

He must be better than most, he is on 3 ads on this page

just pointing it out

BTW Nice match with Gowan last show bro, liked the peices i saw on my buddies cell cam vid.