tj phillips quits APWA

tj phillips quits APWA

not tj !
not tj !

May 6th, 2012, 7:42 am #1

TJ Phillips quits the apwa tonite & vacates his title..............whats the details on this? i think its a good move,the apwa is way overrated....check out their facebook page! its a fucking joke! don west is a fucking goof! they say they are working with tna...seriously? lol..tellin fans to e mail,tweet,ect. to tna to get guys like onyx & sherman tank on tna tv.....yal are fuckin morons! they both suck! but onyx i think ur a good dude! but u still suck..sherman tank is the worst ever! I LOOK FOR THE APWA TO CRUMBLE WITH IN 6 MONTHS...& to don west & his cute wife;stay the fuck out of the matches & storylines & keep ur dumb mark asses in the back! the apwa(don west) is proof..if u can buy/rent a ring,rent a building,& have few workers... u can call urself a promoter/promotion........WRONG!!!!!!!!!!! dont look back tj,as i know u wont...but that ship is sinking!.....FAST!

TJ Phillips
TJ Phillips

May 6th, 2012, 11:31 am #2

Yes its true I formally quit the apwa I'm glad you feel it was a good move because I do as well. As for Onyx and tank and all the boys still in the apwa lockeroom I've got no heat with you. You guys keep on keeping on and doing what you do best I love you all. But I will not be working for Don West again. Best of luck boys your going to need it with a capt. like that leading.

May 6th, 2012, 11:52 am #3

TJ Phillips quits the apwa tonite & vacates his title..............whats the details on this? i think its a good move,the apwa is way overrated....check out their facebook page! its a fucking joke! don west is a fucking goof! they say they are working with tna...seriously? lol..tellin fans to e mail,tweet,ect. to tna to get guys like onyx & sherman tank on tna tv.....yal are fuckin morons! they both suck! but onyx i think ur a good dude! but u still suck..sherman tank is the worst ever! I LOOK FOR THE APWA TO CRUMBLE WITH IN 6 MONTHS...& to don west & his cute wife;stay the fuck out of the matches & storylines & keep ur dumb mark asses in the back! the apwa(don west) is proof..if u can buy/rent a ring,rent a building,& have few workers... u can call urself a promoter/promotion........WRONG!!!!!!!!!!! dont look back tj,as i know u wont...but that ship is sinking!.....FAST!
So what you are saying is APWA dropped their midget division.

TJ Phillips
TJ Phillips

May 6th, 2012, 11:56 am #4

You know whatelse dropped? not your balls no name bitch.

May 6th, 2012, 12:14 pm #5

So what you are saying is APWA dropped their midget division.
Too bad Tj just won't quit wrestling all together.

May 6th, 2012, 12:21 pm #6

lmao yeah too bad then all we'd be left with is one less good worker and still way too many goofs like you. Good luck tj!

it doesn't matter, you don't need to know
it doesn't matter, you don't need to know

May 6th, 2012, 2:40 pm #7

yeah TJ had to quit it was only a matter of time til he would of been booted anyways. most of the boys in the back couldn't stand TJ and honestly he has been the major problem holding things back, he does nothing but cause problems. the last time i was at an APWA shows TJ phillips was trashed out of his mind throwing ladders and screaming at fire department people about supposedly getting 100 dollars stolen from him saying that was his childrens money, he wrestles to take care of his children. Well im sorry I dont think that TJ is a full time wrestler who wrestles enough to pay his for his children unless he gets help. TJ is a joke and I am so glad that he is finally gone from the APWA, I will actually return to the shows now and work myself. i am sure you will say you didnt leave you name, well i dont care I know you make multiple posts TJ all the time without your name, you only put your name down when you want to, but still best of luck to you midget.

Chris Schwartz
Chris Schwartz

May 6th, 2012, 2:46 pm #8

I used to goto EWA shows until I had to quit coming because of the horrible storylines, blood, and guts. A friend of mine Larry told me that the APWA had changed and I did not believe him. He got in contact with me and I finally went to a show at Summit Park again however it was nasty inside the building, and there was no heat but the shows were tons better. The booking made sense, the matches were good, and TJ wasn't just putting himself over as the Heavyweight Champion anymore which was good because I like TJ but not as a Heavyweight Champion. However I feel the APWA will just continue to move forward, more fans will continue to come, their draw is doing well now that they are out of Summit Park and with TJ gone that may take a small hit to their roster, but the APWA has plenty of guys from all over coming in and the shows are tons better than when the local back yarders were in summit park, so I am glad to see the change in the APWA and I thank not only Don West but everybody involved in the back that has been helping make this happen like Amos Burke and whoever else has been booking the shows. Good luck to you TJ, maybe I will see you at another show one day but I will not stop going to the APWA.

May 6th, 2012, 2:47 pm #9

wow TJ Finally quit. I wondered how long it would take. He hated working for Don due to the fact he wasn't aloud to book the show and be the top guy. This is one reason why TJ falls out with people and loses bookings. TJ would always complain about the APWA all the time, he must of finally came up with a good enough excuse to finally quit. he didn't like all the new guys in the locker room, and he fealt they were starting to out shine him.

May 6th, 2012, 2:55 pm #10

yeah TJ had to quit it was only a matter of time til he would of been booted anyways. most of the boys in the back couldn't stand TJ and honestly he has been the major problem holding things back, he does nothing but cause problems. the last time i was at an APWA shows TJ phillips was trashed out of his mind throwing ladders and screaming at fire department people about supposedly getting 100 dollars stolen from him saying that was his childrens money, he wrestles to take care of his children. Well im sorry I dont think that TJ is a full time wrestler who wrestles enough to pay his for his children unless he gets help. TJ is a joke and I am so glad that he is finally gone from the APWA, I will actually return to the shows now and work myself. i am sure you will say you didnt leave you name, well i dont care I know you make multiple posts TJ all the time without your name, you only put your name down when you want to, but still best of luck to you midget.
Eat a dick DW. You're probably going to get mauled for this shit. You lost your best wrestler and the leader of your locker room.