This is the truth 110%

This is the truth 110%

Indy supporter
Indy supporter

October 16th, 2009, 4:34 am #1

This is a repost as written by Jimmy Falcon from the Midnight Express

INCOMPETENT WRESTLING PROMOTERS:

It seems like everyday i come across or get a im or call from someone telling me not to go work for "such and such" promoter. Its so FUCKING RETARTED! Im tired of people thinking just because they can borrow a wrestling ring or rent one, and have some cash, then they can run. Half the time, they are just money marks, who want to bring in all these big name stars just so they can get pictures with them. This is a BUSINESS people, if u want to meet someone, go to a fucking autograph show, dont pay them thousands so u can bring them in and u never leave them alone. They are there for 1 reason, TO WRESTLE! Im also tired of wrestlers training for 5 months, then opening a school and training guys! If you can't put someone in a headlock, you dont need to be training guys to fuck up other's careers.

And did it have to come to guy's dying in rings? Because that is what has been happening. Untrained marks start schools, train guys, then they get killed because they cant bump, what kind of horse shit is that? I hear it everyday, and i feel sorry for the families who have to deal with burying there kids at 19 years old because some untrained reject started a school and is training guys the WRONG WAY.

Eric Young said it best to some of my friends at a TNA show, if u want to work, go get trained by someone who has been on TV and can actually wrestle.

I have been trained in part by three guys who have been on TV, Tracy Smothers, Koko B. Ware, and Nigel McGuinness. Not Bobby Jackass who trained for 5 months under his trainer, joe nobody to work. It makes me want to fucking slap these promoters and untrained trainers who run these schools and shows. I have been stiffed many times by these promoters, and its getting to where im getting fucking tired of it.

Until you work your ass off training and running and doing push ups and set ups, get to arena's at 8 am and set up everything then leave at midnight that night and not get paid, until you drive 5 hours for no pay, sleep in your car, then have the beg people for gas money to get home, until you cant afford to eat, you have to take a bath by dipping a wash clothe in a sink, then you will get respect. I have done all of this and more, and still people who dont know jack shit about this business try to say they are better than me or have worked harder? I have travelled thru 6 different states, worked with over 30 big names, i have managed legends, i have worked in front of 5 people to 1500, i have ran out of gas, slept in my car, ate nothing or little, i have had the shit beat out of me for nothing, i have had concussions, bruises, popped both knees out of place, ruptured disks in my back, and i hear that these moron promoters and training schools are running shows and school?

It really makes me believe that wrestling is a joke. I love this sport with all my heart and would DIE literally for this business, but i hear about these people who die and i think, if they had only gotten proper training, they would not be in this situation. I hope that someday Wrestling will get back to how it was even 5 years ago, but it seems daily that it is going down stream fast.

Feel free to repost, i want to get the word out.

Peace brothers and sisters,

Jimmy Falcon
The Midnight Express

This is exactly what is wrong with our business right now. A couple promotions come to mind when I read this. Feel free to place the ones that you thi

October 16th, 2009, 5:01 am #2

Who the fuck is Jimmy Falcon? And when was he ever in the Midnight Express?

October 16th, 2009, 5:24 am #3

Jimmy Falcon Midnight Express is on Ricky Mortons myspace page. I have no fucking clue who he is either but make valid points.

October 16th, 2009, 10:19 am #4

I'll agree with him on every point... but one think that drives me nuts: do NOT call something retarded if you yourself don't even know how to fucking spell RETARDED! It's a D folks, not a fucking T.

October 16th, 2009, 10:19 am #5

and alas, I hit the K instead of the G in "thing". Oops.

October 16th, 2009, 3:24 pm #6

This is a repost as written by Jimmy Falcon from the Midnight Express

INCOMPETENT WRESTLING PROMOTERS:

It seems like everyday i come across or get a im or call from someone telling me not to go work for "such and such" promoter. Its so FUCKING RETARTED! Im tired of people thinking just because they can borrow a wrestling ring or rent one, and have some cash, then they can run. Half the time, they are just money marks, who want to bring in all these big name stars just so they can get pictures with them. This is a BUSINESS people, if u want to meet someone, go to a fucking autograph show, dont pay them thousands so u can bring them in and u never leave them alone. They are there for 1 reason, TO WRESTLE! Im also tired of wrestlers training for 5 months, then opening a school and training guys! If you can't put someone in a headlock, you dont need to be training guys to fuck up other's careers.

And did it have to come to guy's dying in rings? Because that is what has been happening. Untrained marks start schools, train guys, then they get killed because they cant bump, what kind of horse shit is that? I hear it everyday, and i feel sorry for the families who have to deal with burying there kids at 19 years old because some untrained reject started a school and is training guys the WRONG WAY.

Eric Young said it best to some of my friends at a TNA show, if u want to work, go get trained by someone who has been on TV and can actually wrestle.

I have been trained in part by three guys who have been on TV, Tracy Smothers, Koko B. Ware, and Nigel McGuinness. Not Bobby Jackass who trained for 5 months under his trainer, joe nobody to work. It makes me want to fucking slap these promoters and untrained trainers who run these schools and shows. I have been stiffed many times by these promoters, and its getting to where im getting fucking tired of it.

Until you work your ass off training and running and doing push ups and set ups, get to arena's at 8 am and set up everything then leave at midnight that night and not get paid, until you drive 5 hours for no pay, sleep in your car, then have the beg people for gas money to get home, until you cant afford to eat, you have to take a bath by dipping a wash clothe in a sink, then you will get respect. I have done all of this and more, and still people who dont know jack shit about this business try to say they are better than me or have worked harder? I have travelled thru 6 different states, worked with over 30 big names, i have managed legends, i have worked in front of 5 people to 1500, i have ran out of gas, slept in my car, ate nothing or little, i have had the shit beat out of me for nothing, i have had concussions, bruises, popped both knees out of place, ruptured disks in my back, and i hear that these moron promoters and training schools are running shows and school?

It really makes me believe that wrestling is a joke. I love this sport with all my heart and would DIE literally for this business, but i hear about these people who die and i think, if they had only gotten proper training, they would not be in this situation. I hope that someday Wrestling will get back to how it was even 5 years ago, but it seems daily that it is going down stream fast.

Feel free to repost, i want to get the word out.

Peace brothers and sisters,

Jimmy Falcon
The Midnight Express

This is exactly what is wrong with our business right now. A couple promotions come to mind when I read this. Feel free to place the ones that you thi
This guy is a mark. "Midnight Express" whats that mean you tagged with Bobby on a few shows? Although he is a mark that made some good points.

October 17th, 2009, 1:51 am #7

Anybody with half a brain knows that Ricky Morton doesn't have a myspace. I'm sure there's a few Ricky Morton myspaces out there but anybody who actually knows him, knows he can barely turn a computer on, let along post blogs about mark ass Jimmy Falcon.

October 17th, 2009, 6:20 am #8

Falcon has managed the midnights a few times. Thats it

October 17th, 2009, 1:20 pm #9

unless I've been living under a rock somewhere, I haven't heard about young people dying in the rings on a daily basis. Hell, I haven't even heard of young workers dying on a weekly or monthly basis. Or, has there been any young people dying in the ring on the news somewhere even recently??? I get the dude's point, but to say that he's hearing about people dying daily is a bit dramatic, right??

October 17th, 2009, 3:11 pm #10

Falcon has managed the midnights a few times. Thats it
Jimmy Falcon has never managed the actual Midnight Express. He managed Tracy Smothers & Bobby Eaton at a couple shitty uwa shows because Tracy needed a driver to the show