This is a cruel but honest review of an IWA EC show: Need To Bleed 2009

This is a cruel but honest review of an IWA EC show: Need To Bleed 2009

May 31st, 2011, 9:54 pm #1

`
Last edited by indymessageboard on May 31st, 2011, 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

worker#3
worker#3

May 31st, 2011, 10:22 pm #2

I've been saying this about these two guys omega and vance. However, it's the promoter/booker's fault for putting a LADDER MATCH first anyway. Please read below:

"Segment 1 Ladder Match Vance (The Greatest Wrestler Alive Today) Desmond vs. Aaron (OMEGA) Draven.

Vice: This event is already off to a dreadful start. No opening ANYTHING. Literally the show just starts off with a screen showing the names of the people in the first match.

The first fuckhead looks like a goddamn.. well.. fuckhead. He keeps yelling I AM THE GREATEST WRESTLER ALIVE TODAY!!! on his way to the ring. You know what that means? Hes a heel! A cocky, arrogant heel! And probably dastardly as well. But hes a twig and looks like a fuckhead as I have previously stated. The second guy looks even worse. Hes the size of Hero! and has a really stupid looking body. Hes not fat, but hes got very stubby limbs so he looks quite stupid. Hes also wearing stupid colors. And kickpads.

Right off the bat, the commentary is absolutely dreadful. Theyre not really taking the action seriously and trying to really talk about the match and shit. Theyre commentating like someone said guys, you need to be REALLY funny because this show is going to fucking suck.. so were counting on you!. So, theyre trying way too hard to be cool and funny and they can go fuck themselves.

This match, from THE second the bell rings (and I mean THE second the bell rings) you can just smell the stench of this match and its participants, and the federation as a whole. This makes me fear for the next generation of wrestlers. Did you know that these two people actually paid LOTS of money to get trained, and someone actually TRAINED them for LOTS of money, and actually gave these guys the two thumbs up to go out and perform in front of people and have their matches distributed on DVD? Its just depressing.

The orange idiot (the face) does a really disgusting doublestomp to the heel when hes stretched out across a ladder thats propped up on the apron and the guard rail. He just landed on the dude in a spot that was amazingly unsafe. Then like two seconds later, the heel, who just got his chest stomped into oblivion, powerbombs the face onto the very same ladder, and the dude just slides off and falls right on his dome. So unsafe. These guys are just doing spots without any concern for the other persons well-being. Not good.

CANADIAN DESTROYER! Oh man! An actual move! It looks like a finisher! The face is down! Oh wait, the guy kicks out at two.

CANADIAN DESTROYER ONTO A STEEL CHAIR! HOLY SHIT! The face is definitely not ki--- HOLY SHIT!!! HE KICKED OUT AT 2.301!!!

CANADIAN DESTROYER OFF THE TOP ROPE AND ONTO A LADDER THAT IS BEING PROPPED UP BY TWO CHAIRS!!!!! HOLY MOTHER OF FUCKING HELL!!!! THE FACE IS DEAD. THE HEEL WINS! THE HEEL WINS! ..and the faces music starts playing! Whoops?

I really wish I was making this up, but Im not. This was the very first fucking match, and these guys have already killed each other, done all the highest of high spots, kicked out of finishers, kicked out of finishers onto chairs, and have had one of the most shittily epic encounters I have seen in my life.. and this was THE FIRST FUCKING MATCH. Jesus. Just so you know, thats a bad thing. A very bad thing. You cant just go out and try to steal the fucking show in the first match. Thats greedy and dickish. Plus the match represents, I believe, EVERYTHING that is wrong with independent professional wrestling as we know it. Holy shit. Wow. Just.. wow. Yikes. Fuuuuuck.

$10 says these two thought they had a five star match when they went to the locker room. They probably think theyre fantastic workers wondering when the day will come when the big leagues give them a call to come work for them so they can throw the World Heavyweight Championship on them and give them a 7 figure contract and oodles of merchandise.

FUCK ME................................."

June 1st, 2011, 6:01 am #3

Blame Rocky Reynolds (Who's training I cant confirm, and goes thru his matches askin "What are you doing" or "Ive never seen/done that"and its basic simple shit) for Draven... that little unprofessional fuck needs shot on.. Vance IDK what happened to him but last time I saw him work (which has been a few years) I enjoyed it.

Not placing the blame or anything.. Rocky is a great dude.. Draven has an ego that the universe cant handle and has been called "unprofessional" by just about everyone I know.

June 1st, 2011, 5:23 pm #4

I've been saying this about these two guys omega and vance. However, it's the promoter/booker's fault for putting a LADDER MATCH first anyway. Please read below:

"Segment 1 Ladder Match Vance (The Greatest Wrestler Alive Today) Desmond vs. Aaron (OMEGA) Draven.

Vice: This event is already off to a dreadful start. No opening ANYTHING. Literally the show just starts off with a screen showing the names of the people in the first match.

The first fuckhead looks like a goddamn.. well.. fuckhead. He keeps yelling I AM THE GREATEST WRESTLER ALIVE TODAY!!! on his way to the ring. You know what that means? Hes a heel! A cocky, arrogant heel! And probably dastardly as well. But hes a twig and looks like a fuckhead as I have previously stated. The second guy looks even worse. Hes the size of Hero! and has a really stupid looking body. Hes not fat, but hes got very stubby limbs so he looks quite stupid. Hes also wearing stupid colors. And kickpads.

Right off the bat, the commentary is absolutely dreadful. Theyre not really taking the action seriously and trying to really talk about the match and shit. Theyre commentating like someone said guys, you need to be REALLY funny because this show is going to fucking suck.. so were counting on you!. So, theyre trying way too hard to be cool and funny and they can go fuck themselves.

This match, from THE second the bell rings (and I mean THE second the bell rings) you can just smell the stench of this match and its participants, and the federation as a whole. This makes me fear for the next generation of wrestlers. Did you know that these two people actually paid LOTS of money to get trained, and someone actually TRAINED them for LOTS of money, and actually gave these guys the two thumbs up to go out and perform in front of people and have their matches distributed on DVD? Its just depressing.

The orange idiot (the face) does a really disgusting doublestomp to the heel when hes stretched out across a ladder thats propped up on the apron and the guard rail. He just landed on the dude in a spot that was amazingly unsafe. Then like two seconds later, the heel, who just got his chest stomped into oblivion, powerbombs the face onto the very same ladder, and the dude just slides off and falls right on his dome. So unsafe. These guys are just doing spots without any concern for the other persons well-being. Not good.

CANADIAN DESTROYER! Oh man! An actual move! It looks like a finisher! The face is down! Oh wait, the guy kicks out at two.

CANADIAN DESTROYER ONTO A STEEL CHAIR! HOLY SHIT! The face is definitely not ki--- HOLY SHIT!!! HE KICKED OUT AT 2.301!!!

CANADIAN DESTROYER OFF THE TOP ROPE AND ONTO A LADDER THAT IS BEING PROPPED UP BY TWO CHAIRS!!!!! HOLY MOTHER OF FUCKING HELL!!!! THE FACE IS DEAD. THE HEEL WINS! THE HEEL WINS! ..and the faces music starts playing! Whoops?

I really wish I was making this up, but Im not. This was the very first fucking match, and these guys have already killed each other, done all the highest of high spots, kicked out of finishers, kicked out of finishers onto chairs, and have had one of the most shittily epic encounters I have seen in my life.. and this was THE FIRST FUCKING MATCH. Jesus. Just so you know, thats a bad thing. A very bad thing. You cant just go out and try to steal the fucking show in the first match. Thats greedy and dickish. Plus the match represents, I believe, EVERYTHING that is wrong with independent professional wrestling as we know it. Holy shit. Wow. Just.. wow. Yikes. Fuuuuuck.

$10 says these two thought they had a five star match when they went to the locker room. They probably think theyre fantastic workers wondering when the day will come when the big leagues give them a call to come work for them so they can throw the World Heavyweight Championship on them and give them a 7 figure contract and oodles of merchandise.

FUCK ME................................."
Whats the point of this thread, it was 2 years ago?

June 1st, 2011, 8:18 pm #5

Both of those guys are great talents, this is just random and stupid.

June 1st, 2011, 10:34 pm #6

omega sucks swamp ass, always has, always will.
He killed Geoff's company in erie.
stinks up pwo big time, he's the reason i quit watching it on sto.
he belongs in either kswa or ucw since they both are yard fests.
on the bright side, if someone shoots on him, maybe someone will knock his googly ass eye straight.

June 1st, 2011, 11:30 pm #7

How many companies does he work for? PWR in Erie is done, PWO well thats Dombronski or whatever his name is fault, IWA? Come one really? How many times has the little fuck almost killed himself doing dumbass dives that he shouldnt be doing.....

The kid isnt smart, hes spotty and dangerous....

Omega
Omega

June 2nd, 2011, 2:44 am #8

lol good stuff. I'm not wasting my time responding to any of it because I don't really care what random keyboarder #8 thinks of me. God knows I have plenty of enemies in this business.. ha. Only reason I'm posting is to stand up for Vance. He's one of the best workers out there. And anyone who thinks otherwise is quite bluntly, an idiot. So in closing, hey make sure you come out to PWO Wrestleution 4 and watch me team with Kevin Nash. Or watch Broadie Lee kick my googley eye straight. Either way... keep paying to see me.

June 2nd, 2011, 10:56 pm #9

We didn't pay to see you, it was free video and I still want my money back. YOU are a reflecion of your TRAINER. HA

June 3rd, 2011, 2:03 am #10

hahahahahahahaha, truer words have never been spoken.. although I don't blame Rocky entirely. He was trained with the proper respect and attitude. Somewhere along the way he lost sight of that and became an arrogant prick who thinks he's better than anyone else.