The Truth Behind Snakeman

The Truth Behind Snakeman

Mr Wonderful
Mr Wonderful

August 26th, 2009, 2:06 pm #1

From Jake Robert's MySpace Blog......

They say that imitation is the greatest form of flattery. Might be true, but there is a line that no one should cross. Its one thing to imitate, copy, or even mirror image. That's good. I don't mind being copied, never have. Always felt like those that do it, need to.

Bottom line is, copy what I did today. Cause I'm talented enough to think of something new for tomorrow. Case in point: Deven Michaels. He spent a couple of weeks learning how to lock up and grab a head lock. That is the extent of me training him. No one has the right to claim to be any part of my family that isn't.

And Deven's not. I wish him no ill will and hope that the fans will come to see him and enjoy what he has to offer. Please, don't anyone claim to be son, nephew, whatever... because that is cheap and it's bullshit.

So stop it, Deven.

Jake

MM
MM

August 26th, 2009, 2:53 pm #2

HAH HAH HAH. THE TRUTH COMES OUT. I love Karma.... drama.... wow.... hey deven, how does it feel to act like a bad ass and tell bullshit lies then finally be called out by the guy that "trained" you lol.

August 26th, 2009, 2:57 pm #3

Jake told me pretty much the same thing a few years ago when I asked about it. He said the dude is just ripping hiim off and he trained him for like 5 minutes.

August 26th, 2009, 3:16 pm #4

`
Last edited by indymessageboard on August 26th, 2009, 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

August 26th, 2009, 3:17 pm #5

oh yea. If Vince McMahon is ruining "sports entertainment"/Pro Wrestling, then deven micheals is ruining INDY WRESTLING

August 26th, 2009, 4:02 pm #6

Deven flat out has said that the only thing Jake taught him was psychology. Look at Jake's record of being a liar compared to Deven.

August 26th, 2009, 4:40 pm #7

I REALLY wanna hear what you have to say about this. I just went onto Jakes myspace and read it...his webmaster even said it was "toned down" from what Jake originally wrote, several times, and that Deven should "grow up loser". WOW, LOL!

August 26th, 2009, 5:09 pm #8

Personally Deven is better! Jake is a big fat slob! A drunk and a drug attic and I personally think Deven immitating anything to do with being a part of Jakes blood lines is an insult to the talent that Deven Michaels has. Jake IS an OLD WASHED UP HASBEEN THAT GOT THE TALENT OF A DEAD SNAKE. He should be honored that anyone even likes him that much after all look at him. HE GIVES PATHETIC A NEW MEANING. HE IS WORTHLESS AND he arent worth the stain in the bed he was made on. He sickens people. Why dont he get realistic he's big, old piece of trash! There is no way he could of trained Deven, or else Deven would be a loser just like he. How many titles did Jake hold in his entire career? Not many. Look at his matches, HE LOST most of the time. He is a sad Fatman, really, really Sad! If anything Deven would of brightened his image.
This is someone that knew Jake personally, fact is people. He wasnt a good father, friend, or human being. If it wasnt for wrestling, Jake would of ended up on the streets. Since when does Shannon's opinion matter? You want fact, she is nothing more than his keeper for a fat obsessed bitch in England that is supplying him with drugs to keep him prisoner of an addiction. Shannon is sleeping around on her husband and her husband is too stupid to see it. Even with words right from SHANNON's email stating such.
Oh and those or words from her emails to me and my husband which I am willing to expose. The only reason she has a boner for Deven is because Deven tried to expose the truth about Jake's addictions, and unless you S*CK Jake's privates, and have a bank account the size of Jake's stomach, you dont mean didily to the jerk.
And if you chose to challenge, let me see proof that you know otherwise besides what Shannon says because she is a backstabbing lying b**ch that will use the fans to gets Jake a free way. You people really are blind. and stupid. Shannon dont matter infact, I want to be there the day she meets Babydoll. Oh and if you dont believe me about her, I am sure you will be a victim too. She and Jake are a great couple cause they really are two of a kind!
Fact is fact so have a nice course of TRUTH for desert!

August 26th, 2009, 5:15 pm #9

If you are close to a high enough window, you should consider jumping out. That's like saying any old fed worker with personal problems from the 80's should have their gimmick stolen and used by a no talent, out of shape liar.

August 26th, 2009, 5:18 pm #10

I can't wait for Deven's response. Jake has a track record of lying and using people. Deven has a track record for being honest and up front. Knowing both of them as I do I think this is a work.