The Truth about WV

The Truth about WV

Brian
Brian

May 10th, 2012, 5:15 am #1

Here's the damn truth boyz.

darkstrom:

Had some promise but screwed it up by being a psychotic, drug addicted conspiracy twat. This dood has the shittest ink in the world too, so anything he says is a ego filled dramatic self absorbed bag of shit.

j kincaid-

How the hell do u market a guy with greasy hair, child molester mountain man beard and is so skinny-fat that he looks like a 12 year old girl? he can rassle but that aint the whole game kid.

profitt-

chance has some promise but kisses far too much dick. facepaimnt works but needs to hit that gym and get rid of the dough in the unbaked bread, if you get the meaning.

lance ericson-

felon. fat. enough said dood.

brian master:

he gave his boots away? Only people that culd benefit from that was goodwill. what a joke.

Same with jv isnanity! that guy is prob the biggest fn joke in the whole wrestlin world.

wv has zero fcuking chance. leave and get out!

Scott Powers
Scott Powers

May 10th, 2012, 7:13 pm #2

Listen bub Chance isn't a ass kisser but he is just a good ol boy,you can-not be a asshole to any promoter period.
His body has had it's ups and downs(true ) but i have talked to him in the past and he knows i am willing to help him out as far as diet and exercise.
His muscularity will improve.
Now as far as his skill(overall ) he has plenty of talent in the wrestling department as as a good gimmick.
His mic skills where so-so 2 years back but recent interviews show a great improvement.

He has never gained anything by talking to me on the phone but always projects himself as 1 a friend 2 a guy who bleeds this bizz,as far as my opinion he is #1 in in WV.
OH YEAH HE PUTS HIS FAMILY #1.

Chance Profit is worth paying to see .

Jonathan Styles (NWA Mountain State and 304)
Jonathan Styles (NWA Mountain State and 304)

May 10th, 2012, 7:14 pm #3

Here's the damn truth boyz.

darkstrom:

Had some promise but screwed it up by being a psychotic, drug addicted conspiracy twat. This dood has the shittest ink in the world too, so anything he says is a ego filled dramatic self absorbed bag of shit.

j kincaid-

How the hell do u market a guy with greasy hair, child molester mountain man beard and is so skinny-fat that he looks like a 12 year old girl? he can rassle but that aint the whole game kid.

profitt-

chance has some promise but kisses far too much dick. facepaimnt works but needs to hit that gym and get rid of the dough in the unbaked bread, if you get the meaning.

lance ericson-

felon. fat. enough said dood.

brian master:

he gave his boots away? Only people that culd benefit from that was goodwill. what a joke.

Same with jv isnanity! that guy is prob the biggest fn joke in the whole wrestlin world.

wv has zero fcuking chance. leave and get out!
The word hater is not used enough anymore. Neither is ignorant or jaded for that matter. The previous poster seems to fit all three descriptions. This information is given by someone who has gotten out of independent wrestling or was never in the industry to begin with. I truly feel bad for these types of people because they do not have the foresight or hindsight to see the benefit or dedication that the professionals I work with bring to the table.

Since joining Mountain State Wrestling in 2008, I have been given the opportunity to get improve at a craft that I have been passionate about my whole life. I have also had the opportunity to travel to 304 Wrestling on two occasions and work for them as well. During this time I have worked with those mentioned above and believe the gentlemen mentioned are not getting their due.

Consider the following. Eric Darkstorm is a great ring veteran and many could learn from the knowledge he has accumulated during his years in professional wrestling. He knows how to connect with the fans and has charisma that others would be jealous to own.

Anyone who is a fan of professional wrestling would be able to see that Jason Kincaid is a wrestling machine. He also has great promo ability which is something the last poster failed to recognize. He look is unique and contributes his it factor.

Chance Prophet is a former two time NWA national champion and would not have been if he was as out of shape as claimed by the previous poster. His look is something exceptional and he can as Jim Ross would say, put a butt every 18 inches. I have worked in a variety professions and can tell office politics exist everywhere. Whether someone participates in these politics is their own business; however, people are willing to jump to conclusions when someone is praised or promoted at a job and claim that office politics is taking place when not knowing the facts or if that person is just a hard working individual.

Lance Erikson has dedicated his life to this business. He has size that allows him to be considered a strong heavyweight, not fat. Furthermore, a man should not be judge on his past transgressions but for the work he is currently doing. He gives countless hours to those that want to learn and are passionate about this business.

I have not worked with Brian and JV as much as the others but I had the ability to make observations about their work while at 304 events. Both men are compelling and have the ability to make the fans lock their eyes on the action. Whether cheered or booed both men are excellent athletes and give the fans their moneys worth.

One final observation, shame on this person for not recognizing the talent in this great state of other wrestlers and not giving them the affirmation they deserve. People like Smokey C, Ricky Shane, Matt Conard, Shane Storm, and TJ Phillips are fantastic and should be recognized for the effort they provide in the ring. I apologize if I have left someone out that should have been mentioned please feel free to add to this list.

Also, before you post run a spell check. The previous post looks like it was typed by someone with little or no education and should embarrassed about what they typed and placed into a public forum.

May 10th, 2012, 8:38 pm #4

Ah Jonathan Styles, what do you know about it?

Brian
Brian

May 10th, 2012, 9:36 pm #5

Darkstorm is a psycothic drug addicted conspiracy theroist weirdy. he is by definition a dumb dumb twat.

kincaid is ugly as fuck, no woman is paying to see that fuckwad.

lance is a felon a drug dealing felon and should consider nutrisystem and not be around kids becuz he is a scumbag.

tj phllips is delsuional. he tihnks he is af ormer world champion. this guy is as crazy as darktorm.

jonathan styles is a mark

May 10th, 2012, 11:12 pm #6

Jonathan Styles does NOT work for 304. He did two interviews on one event THREE years ago and is always backstage like he's part of the show. MARK.

Jonathan Styles
Jonathan Styles

May 11th, 2012, 12:46 am #7

That is correct I did conduct two interviews and four that ended up on the cutting room floor. I have not been back to 304 Wrestling since then. This is not due to any reason other than they have a full staff currently and no need for my services at this time. I did enjoy my time at the events (I think I went to two) and found the company very professional. I hope to get an opportunity to apply my skills there or somewhere else in the future. I apologize to those in charge of 304 Wrestling and others if I misrepresented myself.

Brian
Brian

May 11th, 2012, 1:12 am #8

your just a big fucking mark you assclown.

your opinion means diddly shitbags!

May 11th, 2012, 3:25 am #9

What a goofball!

May 11th, 2012, 3:34 pm #10

Darkstorm is a psycothic drug addicted conspiracy theroist weirdy. he is by definition a dumb dumb twat.

kincaid is ugly as fuck, no woman is paying to see that fuckwad.

lance is a felon a drug dealing felon and should consider nutrisystem and not be around kids becuz he is a scumbag.

tj phllips is delsuional. he tihnks he is af ormer world champion. this guy is as crazy as darktorm.

jonathan styles is a mark
yeah TJ also is dillusional in the fact that he thinks peoople would want his women

people could care less about that 5 cent hoe bag