The Daniel bryan deal?

The Daniel bryan deal?

June 14th, 2010, 12:58 am #1

He got released but heath slater didn't? slater choked cena with the ring ropes and bryan gets fired for choking with a tie? i dont get it.

June 14th, 2010, 1:04 am #2

because danielson's spot was in the center of a shot and looked a hell of a lot more violent than the weak and quickly stopped rope choke by Slater.

June 14th, 2010, 1:21 am #3

seriously i think this whole thing is bullshit... WWE is so weak to let this happen

June 14th, 2010, 1:21 am #4

i honestly hope this is a work

June 14th, 2010, 1:51 am #5

From his Twitter page:

"I am very upset to hear about the release of Bryan Danielson. Social networks were formed so people would have a voice, and an opinon. I know you all have your own theories and whatnot. I respect that. I have never asked any of you to feel a certain way about me, but Bryan left a lasting impression on the WWE Universe in a very short time, and although it came at my expense, I agree with the majority of you who are caught off guard by this choice.

I know I'm not exactly appreciated by all, nor do I care to be, but I believe what I believe. I would like Bryan to come back to the WWE. I would like to sign your petition to bring him back. I was taught to stand up for what I beileve in. I tried and failed, so I could use some help. Tell me how to sign and I will. If for nothing else, to at least have a chance to have a match with him after what was done.

I know that seems a bit more fair. Give me a chance to have a fair match with him, and give him yet another chance to prove that he does belong with us. Sorry for the long message, I know I am probably way out of line, I am sorry if I have offended anyone, but like me or not, that is what Hustle. Loyalty. And most importantly Respect means to me."

June 14th, 2010, 1:55 am #6

I think its a bit harsh for them to kick him out over that specially as a rookie its not right, If anything if it was a rule that choking cant be done why wouldnt the camera crew say cut as it was happening they could have blacked it out or switched to the next camera?

June 14th, 2010, 10:23 pm #7

Danielson was fired not because they wanted to, but because they HAD to. It was to follow protocol with the PG system and different political reasons. WWE is going to resign him as soon as the 90 days is up. It wasn't anything anybody in WWE wanted to do, especially with the huge NXT angle now, but they had no other choice. Danielson messed up a little, and unfortunately had to pay big. It isn't a work, but a work will likely develop out of it.

June 15th, 2010, 12:18 am #8

BULLSHIT! Look how many people "USE" Benoit moves that remind people of him yet NO ONE thought of Benoit during the choke. Its a damn work you dumbasses. Why would Daniel Bryan tweet as Bryan Danielson and say "winds of change are coming"? Damn morons!!! Bryan Danielson is being molded into the next Rock/Stone Cold character.

June 15th, 2010, 1:25 am #9

There is a difference, there is no longer a rule against using crossface or any other of his moves. However the choking is still illegal. Not just because of Benoit, but for the rating. Thats the key to it all is the PG rating and protecting certain images of WWE while Linda McMahon is involved in her bull shit. I believe Mattel has something to do with the PG rating as well in part of their deal to make figures. I could be wrong, however I believe Mattel has stated before they feel the PG rating to be important in their line of work.

June 15th, 2010, 1:29 am #10

He was mentioned a few times during the promo on RAW tonight. It may be a way to explain why he's gone without saying he was fired, or it's a way to keep him in the fan's minds for his eventual babyface return.