The AON Tv Show

The AON Tv Show

December 26th, 2010, 5:33 pm #1

Hey guys this is Jon from tyrone Pa i finally got a chance to Watch the Aon show on tv this morning
the audio was sorta rough to listen to but all in all it really wasnt too bad. i did get a chance to talk to physco a few days ago at the training facility in Johnstown Pa again not too bad but the Big question was asked to me from various people was i the Apostle ! and again Yes bit! not the apostle that cory and many various other losers preteneded to be over the past few years ! hell guys i havent been on this board since 2002 but i just wanted to set the record straight ! cory had seemed to burn a few bridges and why he pretends to be me i have no idea/ and a few others do the same. i have no idea why these kids do this but i guess they have no lives and have nothing better to do ! but i did meet with physco and a few of the guys and they seemed to be pretty good guys and they should have a good future in the business ! and yes i do know cory as well as kenny kato ! but we have never worked together..so all the haters out there get over it i knew them from the past! eveyone needs to look at the future not the past we all need to forgive people from past mistakes i didnt say forget ! just forgive.
i hope to be able to work with these guys in the future but i just dont know . any way happy new years to all the wrestling fans ! The origional and only The Apostle Jon Smith !

December 26th, 2010, 6:13 pm #2

somone shootme, apostle jon smith //I thought he did of aids a long time ago, guess I was unfortunately wrong.

December 26th, 2010, 6:30 pm #3

No what it was, was someone posting as Jon Smith, but it wasn't Cory I know that. Good luck in AON.

"All Natural" C4
"All Natural" C4

December 28th, 2010, 7:42 pm #4

Hes not in the AON

January 5th, 2011, 3:22 pm #5

no one should be . its yarders and your product is HORRIBLE. if that is the shit that actually makes the tv show..i can only imagine what doesnt make the cut... pffft.