Thanks for the 8th, 9th and 10th

Thanks for the 8th, 9th and 10th

Rock Parsons
Rock Parsons

April 13th, 2011, 7:47 am #1

We taped some 28 matches and had a 3 day run of 20 tickets short of 1200. We grossed a very good 3 day run. And here are some of the highlights.
DAVID YOUNG AND SIGMON Won the IWWA Southern Titles in the finals against Tommy Gibson and Ricky Morton. (Ricky was called home before Sat show as his Mother is very ill, Ricky we love you and hope all is well)

David Young worked in 5 matches in 3 days and was able to open up and show what he really has as a great hand in this business.

Bill Collier defended his HW Belt over David Young, Mad Dog Lynch, Mighty Hojo, The Stro, and Terry Ring. And tagged with Ryan Mitchell in a non title win over Young and Sigmon

Ryan Mitchell showed alot of talent and was over big with the fans in the tag match above, and as Hacksaw Duggans partner in a Main Event tag match against Sigmon and Young. I also got to meet his parents and they are two great people and enjoyed spending time with them

Jimi the High Flying Hippi, Lynch, and Hojo were all lead to the ring by Justin Kace and had sucess in several of the matches over the weekend

Brittany Force defended her ladies title over Angel Dust and Casey Fredrick and also in Mixed tags as well.

Others not already mentioned

Up and comer Terry Ring showed alot of promise and the rest of the crew members where Joey Nutter, Johnny Mercury, Preton Steele, Scotty Progity, Joe Brooks, Billy Litt, Mike Howerton, And Lumberjack. And Luke for great intro stuff, and all the little addons. Also Taylor Daniel for ring girl on Sat and Sun.

Billy Litt provided ring, has a very nice ring and just finished work on it. Nice bump ring, good worker, and great guy. If you need a reliable ring and some decent talent send me an e-mail and I will provide contact info for you. Also thanks alot to Mike Howerton, for PA and for being a big help with local matters. Another promoter who worked with us instead of against. thanks Rock Parsons p.s. Hacksaw Duggan did a great job in the ring, and with the fans.

April 13th, 2011, 3:16 pm #2

The show on 4/10 in Kingwood drew just over 500 people and the charity made a large amount of money. Even with the problem with Honky Tonk Man not coming, Hacksaw Jim Duggan was a great replacement. He showed great professionalism and the fans, charity and all others involved were very happy. Can't wait to see him again.

April 13th, 2011, 3:18 pm #3

Just a note... Joey Nutter is actually Jimmy Nutter AKA Jimmy Nutts......This whole show was great and the new young guys were a good addition.

April 13th, 2011, 5:23 pm #4

This was the whole crew for the weekend:

Hacksaw Jim Duggan
Ricky Morton (Friday only)
The Stro (Sunday only)
David Young
Sigmon
Doink the Clown (Sunday only)
Virgil (Sold gimmicks on Sunday)
Brittany Force
Bill Collier
Ryan Mitchell
The Lumberjack (Sat/Sun only)
Kacee Carlisle (Sat/Sun only)
Angeldust (Friday only)
Jimii the High Flyin Hippie
Joseph Brooks
Jimmy Nutter
Mad Dog David Lynch
Terry Ring
Mighty Hojo
Tommy Gibson (Fri/Sat only)
Billy Lit
Johnny Mercury (Sun only)
Scott Prodigy (Sun only)
Mike Howerton
Justin Kace
Rock Parsons (Commentator)
Jamie Scott (Promos)
L.D. Adams (Referee)
Cody Green (Referee)
Adam Montgomery (Ring Announcer)

Friday night in Circleville appeared to draw about 100-125.
Saturday night in Parkersburg appeared to draw about 200-250.
Sunday afternoon in Kingwood appeared to draw about 450-500.

April 13th, 2011, 8:55 pm #5

Glad to see something happen in Ohio and West Virginia get a GOOD rep. Props to Rock Parsons.

LD Adams
LD Adams

April 13th, 2011, 10:07 pm #6

I usually only get on here to look at results, but i want to thank the whole crew, we had nothing but great talent form top to bottom, and no egos, jim duggan sat rght beside all of us as we were in the back, and everyone got along, this is the best crew of guys i have seen in a while, rock thanks for everything, as well as the rest of the crew

April 15th, 2011, 7:52 am #7

well most of it looks like a RWA show to me

April 16th, 2011, 7:10 pm #8

4 of them (Mitchell/Brooks/Nutts/Montgomery) work there now and 4 of them (Collier/Force/Dust/Ring) have worked there in the past. Not exactly an "RWA Show".

April 16th, 2011, 11:23 pm #9

its Still a RWA show book better workers lol its crap you dont even have the real Rock n Roll

April 17th, 2011, 12:12 am #10

if you would like to see a overweight bald robert gibson who doesnt work hard get in the ring, then you have no taste, but if you want to see legit old school, but with young talent, then watch this promotion, cus i went to parkersburg, and i havent seen a better show in that town