Terry Ring

Terry Ring

November 17th, 2011, 7:01 am #1

Terry has become a jerk , he was a good kid when he fist came into this business now he think he is hot shit! What made him start acting like every one owes him something? He looks like a dam robot in the ring . Terry you are burning bridges by the minute son. You will crash and burn and no one will want you around you punk bitch. Keep acting like a hot shot and some one going to beat your ass.

November 17th, 2011, 10:02 am #2

Bitch, Terry Ring's seen more towns than you have sets of tits.

Fucking deal with it.

November 17th, 2011, 1:30 pm #3

Terry has become a jerk , he was a good kid when he fist came into this business now he think he is hot shit! What made him start acting like every one owes him something? He looks like a dam robot in the ring . Terry you are burning bridges by the minute son. You will crash and burn and no one will want you around you punk bitch. Keep acting like a hot shot and some one going to beat your ass.
What did Terry do now?

November 17th, 2011, 1:33 pm #4

He came to the IWA East Coast show looking for work and they turned him down lol

November 17th, 2011, 4:53 pm #5

Gotta make them towns!

November 17th, 2011, 5:32 pm #6

Bitch, Terry Ring's seen more towns than you have sets of tits.

Fucking deal with it.
I was a truck driver for years. I saw a lots of towns.

November 17th, 2011, 6:55 pm #7

Gotta make them towns!
According to his Facebook he has been "released" from PWX. Oddly enough Payton Graham made the comment "couldn't have happened to a nicer guy". Terry must have some bad heat that even one of his boys says that kind of crap.

November 17th, 2011, 7:41 pm #8

Being a jerk is sometimes a necessity in this business. I was at a UCW show with Terry this past Spring and he did not go out of his way to shake people's hands. A couple years ago, he would have been shaking everybody's hand, including the concession stand people and ring crew and you know what, I think that's fine. Why shake people's hands if they have no appreciation or respect for the business?? In my experience, not just in wrestling but in life, if you give off that impression of being better than other people or in another class, people may not like you and they may talk bad about you behind your back, but it gets things done!
Jimmy Snuka himself told me " Be a worker first and a wrestler second. Your first loyalty is always to the guy you see in the mirror in the morning." That's why it gets me laughing on the inside when I see these young guys drinking the kool-aid of some of these promoters and refusing to work anywhere and everywhere they possibly can. It's some kind of misguided loyalty to a promoter that holds them back and Terry Ring has joined the ranks of those of us who get this business. He is in phenomenal shape and he knows what he is doing in the ring, unlike 85% of the guys out here today.

November 17th, 2011, 9:55 pm #9

Well maybe you misguided. Ring was never told he couldn't would anywhere. His been throw out of UCW, RWA didn't went to work the new Five whatever because he was to good for them. ICW doesn't went him. So PWX is all that was left. Maybe the kool-aid he's doing goes in cycles.

November 17th, 2011, 10:03 pm #10

OWCH Miller slamming Terry Ring.... can't say I am surprised.. another guy above Miller and he can't handle it. Bet you fired him like you did Nikita. LOL Ring would face Quinn down too. LOL