Terry Ring

Terry Ring

July 13th, 2011, 3:56 pm #1

This kid is posting all over his Facebook about people that "get it" in the wrestling business. Listen kid, you've been wrestling for all of 2 years, you don't get it. Quit playing on facebook and trying to "get over" with the other bitter Pittsburgh guys who think they deserve something

Insider Dave
Insider Dave

July 13th, 2011, 5:47 pm #2

This kid is talented. I agree he should stop worrying about running a show, and concentrate on his wrestling. He will be the best around in short order. Believe me, He gets it! He has the right teachers and right influences. Mitchell and Taylor in particular are good guys to learn from. Ryan Mitchell is talent, Ring can learn some mic skills from him. That is the one area he needs to build on. Keep up the good work Terry!

July 13th, 2011, 5:53 pm #3

This kid is posting all over his Facebook about people that "get it" in the wrestling business. Listen kid, you've been wrestling for all of 2 years, you don't get it. Quit playing on facebook and trying to "get over" with the other bitter Pittsburgh guys who think they deserve something
FINALLY SOMEONE SAID IT!

July 13th, 2011, 5:54 pm #4

This kid is talented. I agree he should stop worrying about running a show, and concentrate on his wrestling. He will be the best around in short order. Believe me, He gets it! He has the right teachers and right influences. Mitchell and Taylor in particular are good guys to learn from. Ryan Mitchell is talent, Ring can learn some mic skills from him. That is the one area he needs to build on. Keep up the good work Terry!
Terry is a pos just like Mitchell

July 13th, 2011, 6:32 pm #5

is insider dave actually terry ring?

juggy gales
juggy gales

July 13th, 2011, 7:33 pm #6

FINALLY SOMEONE SAID IT!
Terry Ring has potential. He has the desire to succeed and wants to get better. Hes in decent shape for his size. However, people like Mitchell's crew are ruining him. Some with Jimmy Nutz. Just because Mitchell has an ego and acts like he can do anything doesnt mean you guys can. Especially so young in the business. Taylor also ruined his good rep by siding with that crew.

July 13th, 2011, 7:57 pm #7

is insider dave actually terry ring?
Someone else said Insider Dave was Buff... LOL How many guys is he?

Insider Dave
Insider Dave

July 13th, 2011, 8:00 pm #8

Terry Ring has potential. He has the desire to succeed and wants to get better. Hes in decent shape for his size. However, people like Mitchell's crew are ruining him. Some with Jimmy Nutz. Just because Mitchell has an ego and acts like he can do anything doesnt mean you guys can. Especially so young in the business. Taylor also ruined his good rep by siding with that crew.
My name is really Dave. LOL... also, Taylor and Mitchell have great Reps. These guys are good friends, but Mitchell is better in the ring. Terry will be one day, but is getting it from the right people. Crusher taught him all he had to give, but clearly with Mitchell and Taylor, he has stepped up his game. Those 2 guys are a great team and I look forward to them holding the NWA World Titles some day soon.

July 13th, 2011, 8:02 pm #9

The thing with Terry Ring is he thinks he is smarter to the business than he actually is. Sure usually his sentences end with "oh, but I don't know anything about the business" or something sarcastic to act like he doesn't. Well, you really don't. Talk is cheap. You can be smart to the business, most are. However, what counts is what you do when you go through that curtain. You need a lot of work before you should be talking like you do. Very plain, and dull. Other shit comes in time, but Terry just needs to chill with his wrestling genius. Even his friends make fun of him about it behind his back and really even to his face at times. He makes himself look like a tool talking like that. Sure he isn't disrespecting anybody or hurting anybody but himself, but still its kind of doing the opposite making it look like he doesn't "get it" because WORKERS should not talk like marks. You do not work TV Tapings, you do not work House Shows, you work for uncontracted indy feds that draw 200 tops. Good work ethic, seems to be respectful, just needs to know his place. I admire he his confidence, that is a must for a worker, he just needs to lose the ego because it makes him look and sound very insecure and shows weakness.

July 13th, 2011, 10:38 pm #10

I'll admit Mitchell & Taylor are good but Mitchell shouldn't be teaching anyone, he's forgotten ring psychology! He goes out & does his move set, rarely takes a bump or any punishment. Needs to stop with the Superman attitude! Terry needs to understand that just because he hangs out with those guys he is not a veteran! Keep on the right path & he could go far.