Terry Ring is was & will always be the INFORMER/KKK!

Terry Ring is was & will always be the INFORMER/KKK!

February 15th, 2012, 7:37 pm #1

Try logging out of your facebook next time smart guy. Other than that have a good day. I have some forwarding to do. =D

February 15th, 2012, 8:11 pm #2

Am not surprised Ring would come on here and act like he is KKK. He is Blonde hair and blue eyes.

February 15th, 2012, 8:19 pm #3

`
Last edited by indymessageboard on February 15th, 2012, 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

February 15th, 2012, 8:22 pm #4

I hope this is true. That kid is fucked if it is lol

February 15th, 2012, 8:33 pm #5

Feelbad will still book him and welcome him with open arms. Even after all the shit Terry talked on him and his company.

February 15th, 2012, 9:39 pm #6

I think its been pretty obvious who Informer has been. He gave out way too many hints. If its not Terry, I literately have no idea who it could be.

February 15th, 2012, 9:52 pm #7

Try logging out of your facebook next time smart guy. Other than that have a good day. I have some forwarding to do. =D
What are you talking about? You can't post that without some details.

The Informer
The Informer

February 16th, 2012, 12:45 am #8

First I was KKK now I'm Terry Ring. It seems to me that someone finally took themself away from jacking off to the new JC Penny catalog and checked their 5 friend Facebook having Terry Ring as one Feelbad as another friend and the other 3 family members. Rest assured ladies I am not Terry Ring either. I actually find it amusing that people still sit here and guess my identity. You really spend more time on here then you do getting laid but hey but don't worry one day you will have your cherry popped and it may be from a guy and if that's your preference then so be it. If all you have to say that I'm Terry because I talk shit on Feelbad most of the board could be The Informer. Guess again cause your dead wrong.

February 16th, 2012, 1:43 am #9

Your obsession with jacking off to JC Penny catalogs kind of freaks me out. The reason people think its Terry isn't just the Feelbad stuff. Whoever it is, knows a lot about Mitchell and Taylor's personal lives as well. Among several other factors that points to you Terry

February 16th, 2012, 2:28 am #10

Dude its totally him. lol Your caught bitch just fess up and take your beating you have coming to ya.