Team Clash

Team Clash

August 4th, 2011, 4:41 pm #1

Whatever happen to the Clash? They seemed to have just up and disappeared. I seen Bender on a PWO poster, but what about Ballz? Does he still wrestle? Last time I seen him he was way out of shape and then I thought I heard he got hurt.

August 4th, 2011, 5:04 pm #2

LOL... Who?

August 5th, 2011, 1:28 am #3

Ballz is still wrestling Bender is doubling as a rassler and a mma fighter. I think they had a real life fall out

August 5th, 2011, 4:11 pm #4

What was the fall out due to? Ballz holding Bender back?

August 7th, 2011, 10:46 pm #5

How is Ballz holding bender back? Correct me if I am wrong but Ballz is a lot more over than BENDER!

August 8th, 2011, 12:59 am #6

I guess I'll correct you by saying that Bender has all the skill and Ballz had the mouth, but the mouth will only take you so far. I do believe I heard that Bender threw Ballz around some. I'm pretty sure they are no longer on speaking terms, but I could be wrong.

August 8th, 2011, 1:33 am #7

`
Last edited by indymessageboard on August 8th, 2011, 2:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

August 8th, 2011, 2:25 am #8

Ballz bigger then Bender? Bender is shape doing mma and Ballz is way out of shape last I knew.

August 8th, 2011, 5:06 pm #9

I guess I'll correct you by saying that Bender has all the skill and Ballz had the mouth, but the mouth will only take you so far. I do believe I heard that Bender threw Ballz around some. I'm pretty sure they are no longer on speaking terms, but I could be wrong.
Who? Are these guys e-fed wrestlers? Noone has ever heard of them, cept maybe the e-fed champ down below.

August 9th, 2011, 10:34 pm #10

Just because you do not know the people does not mean they don't exist. Please grow up.