Studd to tna?

Studd to tna?

Rob k
Rob k

January 22nd, 2012, 8:15 pm #1

congrats cory got a tryout when tna comes to erie pa! Dl brown markes for his promos, affiliation w raver, ucw, xwf, covey paid his dues and co promoting shows good for u

January 22nd, 2012, 10:49 pm #2

Hi Cory, thanks for posting and trying to put yourself over. The only way you are going to TNA is if you buy a ticket.

January 23rd, 2012, 1:58 am #3

Well lets see, Cory was trained by Jim Cornette and Bruce Pritchard and has managed Roddy Piper. I think those are credentials that alot of the yarders around Western PA only dream of.

January 23rd, 2012, 4:53 am #4

Cory was not trained by either of them. Attending 1 seminar does not equal trained by them.

January 23rd, 2012, 4:53 am #5

Well lets see, Cory was trained by Jim Cornette and Bruce Pritchard and has managed Roddy Piper. I think those are credentials that alot of the yarders around Western PA only dream of.
And another thing. Cory has consistently been a big money draw at every company he has ever worked. The names who come in are always asking to work with Cory because he is old school and understands this business inside and out. If it comes down to it, Cory also knows how to shoot in the ring. I predict Cory will be on nationally syndicated TV before the end of 2012!

January 23rd, 2012, 5:55 am #6

By "drawing big money", do you actually mean "nothing"?

Cory
Cory

January 23rd, 2012, 6:48 am #7

Didn't know I had a tryout w tna lol..But i'm managing powers of pain on march 9 and ummm... Oh yea btw trained w prichard several times, also did more training in ohio & wv in 03.lol

January 23rd, 2012, 7:16 am #8

does several times count as being trained? I trained with Dreamer twice, does that mean I was trained by him?

January 23rd, 2012, 3:53 pm #9

Studd was trained by APWF & TC & WWA New England.

January 23rd, 2012, 4:44 pm #10

Didn't know I had a tryout w tna lol..But i'm managing powers of pain on march 9 and ummm... Oh yea btw trained w prichard several times, also did more training in ohio & wv in 03.lol
There's only a very few places in Ohio that's worth training at. where did you train in Ohio? WV is another animal.