Still Looking for Work

Still Looking for Work

Chico Dorito
Chico Dorito

July 15th, 2011, 5:20 am #1

Hi. I was trained by Jackie McNamara, a Scottish veteran of Wrestling. I can do wrestling as heal or face. My finishers are: Red Alert, Dorito's Clash, The Chickowanton Bomb, and the Dorito Destroyer.

I'm 5"6 and I weigh in at 114lbs!

Since I was trained by the best in the biz, I feel like I should be a world champion now, as I was in OWTUGHTE - the EFED I ran for the past 4 years, and I was 17 time World Champion, 10 time Tag Champion and 6 time Hardcore champion.

So, if you need an awesome wrestler, book me now.

PS: Jackie says I'm so sweet I shouldnt "job" whatever it means.

July 15th, 2011, 8:58 am #2

If you don't know what Job means you need to get out of the business

July 15th, 2011, 4:14 pm #3

I'm assuming this was a joke..

July 15th, 2011, 4:37 pm #4

The promotion in question is I believe being started by a loaded mark who has a venue in mind just outside of Coshocton somewhere. He worked briefly with another fed outside of that area. He is looking to bring some of the top Cleveland/Pittsburg guys down that way. He is in the marketing field so he should be one of the rare ones who advertise extensively.

July 15th, 2011, 5:39 pm #5

"The promotion in question is I believe being started by a loaded mark who has a venue in mind just outside of Coshocton somewhere. He worked briefly with another fed outside of that area. He is looking to bring some of the top Cleveland/Pittsburg guys down that way. He is in the marketing field so he should be one of the rare ones who advertise extensively."

What are you talking about?

July 15th, 2011, 5:41 pm #6

A new promotion in Coshocton?

Insider Dave
Insider Dave

July 15th, 2011, 5:42 pm #7

"The promotion in question is I believe being started by a loaded mark who has a venue in mind just outside of Coshocton somewhere. He worked briefly with another fed outside of that area. He is looking to bring some of the top Cleveland/Pittsburg guys down that way. He is in the marketing field so he should be one of the rare ones who advertise extensively."

What are you talking about?
He did say he was champ 27 times at an E-FED.... Maybe he beat K-FED. LOL Damn I am good.

Dorito
Dorito

July 16th, 2011, 12:49 am #8

I was trained 6 years ago, which makes me a six year veteran of the entertainment business.

I expect more respect than this when I come on the board. Anyone who says I should leave the business or makes jokes about K-Fed, I will hit you with the Doritos Clash and you'll be quiet after that.

You people are stupid. I'm offering you a chance to book a real Superstar on your lousy shows. My trainer is one of the best in the universe. Idiots.

July 16th, 2011, 1:44 am #9

If you're in the entertainment business, why are you on a wrestling messageboard, writing shit like an untrained fucktard?

July 16th, 2011, 2:32 am #10

Why are you people playing into this? This is obviously a joke to get people worked up.