Sterling James Keenan gets called up

Sterling James Keenan gets called up

May 17th, 2012, 2:21 am #1

the word is, tomorrow, Corey Graves (Sterling James Keenan) and his FCW tag team partner, Jake Carter, are getting called up to WWE.

May 17th, 2012, 2:36 pm #2

Where exactly did you get that word from?

May 17th, 2012, 3:48 pm #3

Good for them, they deserve it. I really hope it won't be for some bullshit Ryback squash.

May 17th, 2012, 5:03 pm #4

it was on his twitter. He alluded to a revolution I wonder if this is Nexus version 2 check wwe.com for the vids

May 18th, 2012, 12:15 am #5

There are a few viral videos going around. Some of them aren't even getting picked up on the dirt sheets yet. You have the Revolution videos popping up on the WWE site. CM Punk has been releasing videos on his account hinting that Batista is coming back this Sunday at the PPV.

POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT
it makes perfect sense that Batista returns Sunday to cost Cena his match, and suffer yet another loss to Laurinitis. They specifically said nobody on the roster can interfere, but Batista is not on the roster. Then Batista can face Cena at the next PPV, and maybe Cena suffers another loss. What its all building up for, who knows???

May 18th, 2012, 1:06 am #6

If he gets called up on a friday, that means he's doing house shows.

Good luck to him though; saw some of the FCW tag work on youtube, and whilst it's not spectacular, more tag teams can't be a bad thing.

May 18th, 2012, 1:19 pm #7

He didn't get called up. He was talking about the NXT tapings in Florida.

May 18th, 2012, 11:52 pm #8

Why the fuck did you remove my comments about his dad when they were POSITIVE! Fuck You! Remove these comments too, asshole! You're getting really ridiculous! Fuck you!

May 19th, 2012, 3:49 am #9

being called up to nxt when its common knowledge your dad had financed your entire career is like being the smartest kid in the room that has down syndrome
Im sure the indy webmaster will delete this
it just proves his nepotisim and pettyness

May 19th, 2012, 11:23 am #10

Why is that so wrong? You guys who talk shit on the Polinsky family are jealous, backstabbing assholes! I wish he was my father....God Bless him for helping his son achieve his dream!!