STEEL CAGE FOR SALE!!!

STEEL CAGE FOR SALE!!!

November 15th, 2011, 12:57 am #1

November 15th, 2011, 4:20 am #2

how can it fit a 16 ft and 18ft ring? Anyone know how they can explain that?

November 15th, 2011, 6:15 am #3

because its made to fit an 18ft ring but it has been used on a 16ft ring before

November 15th, 2011, 8:23 am #4

JIM MILLER NEEDS TO BUY THIS CAGE!!!

November 15th, 2011, 3:17 pm #5

LOL... He will look at it, steal the design, then have Mad Mike make it. Just like he did with the Ring they have. When Nikita was in charge, Mike would have been paid for his labor and materials.

November 15th, 2011, 5:12 pm #6

...isn't stupid. How do you know that he wasn't paid for the work that he's done? You're tough behind a keyboard...lol.

November 15th, 2011, 7:26 pm #7

Bcause it was Miller. He has NEVER paid anyone. I would think Mike did it once to help out I am sure... but I am betting that will NEVER happen again. I was not there when Mike talked to Miller about the ring he built, but I was there when it was set up and used. I never asked him personally, and since I have not been in PWX for several years, I have not seen anyone to ask. I will make some calls, unlike you, I can afford a cell phone. When I was doing my thing at PWX, I ALWAYS made sure I got paid what I wanted. Even if I had to short someone else. AS I saw things coming to an end.. it became all about ME!!! There... I finally admitted it!!!!

November 15th, 2011, 9:21 pm #8

LOL... He will look at it, steal the design, then have Mad Mike make it. Just like he did with the Ring they have. When Nikita was in charge, Mike would have been paid for his labor and materials.
I don't think a cage would work well in the wrestleplex. The ceiling is high, but not high enough, unless you had it up just so there was no escape. However, fans now want to see dives and crazy spots when they see a cage up

November 16th, 2011, 12:46 am #9

Sorry Nikita you were never in charge. You were allowed to train just to shut you up but that was it. Nobody misses you because there is nothing to miss. Mad Mike has been with PWX from close to the beginning. He is actually wanted. You are not. Grow up be a man for once and get over it already. You may act like it has been weeks since you were in PWX but it has been years. Get off Millers nuts already.

November 16th, 2011, 2:42 am #10

"Sorry Nikita you were never in charge. You were allowed to train just to shut you up but that was it. Nobody misses you because there is nothing to miss. Mad Mike has been with PWX from close to the beginning. He is actually wanted. You are not. Grow up be a man for once and get over it already. You may act like it has been weeks since you were in PWX but it has been years. Get off Millers nuts already. "

Do you honestly think its really Nikita posting all of this lol??? Obviously somebody stirring shit as usual