Spanish wrestlers

Spanish wrestlers

September 28th, 2011, 11:24 pm #1

Looking for contact info on some "Spanish" name wrestlers. Super Crazy, Lizmark, Mil Mascaras or Dos Caras, El Canek, a Guerrero, Valano, Psicosis, any one.

September 29th, 2011, 12:48 am #2

sorry Taco Bell they won't come to your show

Bull Miller
Bull Miller

September 29th, 2011, 12:50 am #3

Nor would I book the lieing thief on my show.

September 29th, 2011, 1:37 am #4

No offense but if its some small time indy show with no other "names" on it, most guys from Mexico are not going to really want to do it. They will be asking for a huge price, on top of the flights/hotel/etc. There are enough indy promotions in Mexico where they can make money from, not to mention most of the big names are still with either AAA or CMLL.

September 29th, 2011, 4:38 am #5

Just like they all did when they jumped ship to WCW, You would be serprised how little they make in Mexico. Why do you thik so many Spamish bamds tour the US? More money!

September 30th, 2011, 1:06 am #6

who is the lying thief you won't book on your show?

Bull Miller
Bull Miller

September 30th, 2011, 2:19 pm #7

Well I am not trying to be disrespectful to any nationalities, but I can just not remember his real name. It is the one out of Cleveland they call Taco Bell. He ran a event, or co ran an event a while back. He pestered the hell out of me, calling me every day, begging for me to send him some workers. He promised me and thus I promised them $15 each. Then he stiffed them and said he would send it to them. But of course, never did.

So I called him on it. All he said is that he came and worked for me for nothing. Which was true. But before anyone says anything here, he is the one who asked to work for me and I told him up front there was no pay.

So he is a lier because he twice promised the pay and never delivered. And in my view if U promise money for someone to do a job and then you stiff them - U are a thief.

October 1st, 2011, 9:51 am #8

Truth is, he has trouble finding anyone in Cleveland to wrestle for him because the word got out, he'll promise you pay & leave before the show is over. He's stiffed so many people on pay no one will work for him anymore. Thats why he has to co-promote events. The other promoter doesn't have that rep so Taco Bell uses him to put on a show. He's made a lot of enemies! Talk to almost any wrestler in Cleveland & either Taco Bell owes them money or they know people who he owes money to.

jamie star
jamie star

October 1st, 2011, 10:16 pm #9

well well well bull miller y dont you pay guys huh you like to talk bout guy like taco bell but he as respact for this thin call wrestling and he is good but i am not saying any thing bad bout him so i thing you show lay off the kid ass hole and also thoes two guys suck shawn blace and seth allen ran out and broke up the match and also everyone got pay that show just thoes two bums that you call wreslers lol so back off you fucking dick and there is alot off ohio guys that will work for him and they are workers really

Ryan
Ryan

October 2nd, 2011, 12:02 am #10

Dude go back to school and learn to spell and use proper grammar. I'm not expecting everyone on here to be a fucking english major but it looks like my 8 year old niece with downs wrote that last post while having a seizure. My God.