Sonjay Dutt's behavior at last night's LPW event in Wheeling

Sonjay Dutt's behavior at last night's LPW event in Wheeling

April 1st, 2012, 2:58 pm #1

Stiffed two workers in a guantlet match, was heard by members of the crowd screaming vulgar words and voicing his dissatisfaction from the backstage area, threatened to fight the promoter and acted angry to be there all evening long.

Anyone witness this last night?

April 1st, 2012, 5:58 pm #2

yes

April 1st, 2012, 5:59 pm #3

Stiffed two workers in a guantlet match, was heard by members of the crowd screaming vulgar words and voicing his dissatisfaction from the backstage area, threatened to fight the promoter and acted angry to be there all evening long.

yes

April 1st, 2012, 8:14 pm #4

yes
All about money, dont book him..complete douche!!!!!

April 1st, 2012, 8:53 pm #5

yes
Why would you not be angry to work for a child molester and backyarders?

April 1st, 2012, 9:09 pm #6

Sonjay takes wrestling very seriously. He gets mad when you have untrained goofs like The Stud, 8x10 and the rest of the clowns in the locker room playing wrestler. I'd be angry too.

April 1st, 2012, 9:09 pm #7

Nope, nor did anyone else. Nobody on this board was probably at the show but the promoter or a worker or two.

April 1st, 2012, 10:05 pm #8

yeah, when you find out you're booked to work a yarder after doublehsotting, you tend to get very angry.
I understand why Sonjay wouldn't know it's a backyard fed, but why do other trained wrestlers whore themselves out to a shit fed run by a pedophile and an attentionwhore

April 1st, 2012, 10:53 pm #9

Yeah I was in the locker room and heard him bitching about everything. He was double booked and he was tired of sitting around waiting for his match. If he is going to act like a fucking dick he shouldn't taking any more indy bookings. I know they were about ten minutes late starting the show but that's no way to act. Everybody in the locker room was ready to kick his ass because of the way he acted toward all the workers cussing and thinking he was better then everybody else. Other than that wrestler it was a good show. Glad to see Devin Michael 's back after two years.

April 1st, 2012, 11:08 pm #10

Dutt was better than everybody else in the locker room combined. He was the only one that did not know he was working for a convicted pedophile. The rest of you should not only be ashamed of yourselves but you should be blackballed by every other wrestling promoter there is. Not that most of you have any chance of being booked anywhere else or you would not be working for pedo in the first place. The ones of you that have kids should have them taken away you are so low.