Scott Fowler

Scott Fowler

August 8th, 2012, 1:28 pm #1

According to the RWA website Fowler is apparently returning to wrestling this weekend. Does anyone believe he is going to show up? I think this is his 3rd or 4th supposed return to wrestling.

Rumor has it the last time he was seen on a card he was pill'ed up and drunk and looking awful.

August 8th, 2012, 2:20 pm #2

LThe last time that I saw Scott Fowler Wrestle was at the Butler Days Inn at an FNW show. That has been quite some time but he seemed fine at that time.

August 8th, 2012, 5:28 pm #3

Better question, does anyone care?

August 8th, 2012, 5:39 pm #4

I think I can speak for the masses, that no. No one cares at all, he wasn't missed around the Western PA indy scene that's for sure. I can hardly wait to hear his insufferable Vito stories in the locker room on Saturday.

August 9th, 2012, 12:56 pm #5

Who is Scott Fowler? Never heard of him, where else does he work?

August 9th, 2012, 5:26 pm #6

When Fowler was on his game he was one of the best in the area. If you are going to dispute that then you are just bitter and or you work for $5 at PWX. Not saying Folwer is going to show up in the best shape of his career, but don't act like the guy wasn't worth a shit. Because he was a top guy at FNW, KCW, and many other places for a long time.

August 9th, 2012, 10:30 pm #7

I always thought the guy had pretty evident drug issues. No clue what kind but some. He would freak out for no apparent reason if you ask me was more than likely juicing pretty bad.

August 10th, 2012, 2:12 pm #8

Yeah he in the minority for having drug issues in pro wrestling. Especially steroids. Good post.

August 11th, 2012, 5:35 pm #9

Minority or not this business is about respect and you have none if you use on show days. When I guy walks past you and is clearly baked high or whatever else you want to call it then he needs to get the hell out.

August 15th, 2012, 12:04 am #10

Total bullshit!!!! Back in the day when wrestling was good damn near everyone in the back was coked up high and drunk before the show even started. It is a known fact that the bushwackers refused to do the gimmick until they got wasted. Drugs and alcohol are now always have been and always will be a part of wrestling. If you don't use that's great but don't be saying that the boys have no business using on show days when that in the beginning my friends was a big part of the business. I believe it was the honky tonk man that said, "the problem with wrestling today is that no one gets high before a match."