RWE Huntington

RWE Huntington

An Innocent bystander
An Innocent bystander

November 20th, 2009, 12:19 am #1

Who is running RWE? They are running Silver City and was just wondering who it was. Anybody know?

in the know
in the know

November 20th, 2009, 7:37 pm #2

I know who, but I'm not going to say by name who. I'll just say that it isn't Todd, Freddie, JV, Tom or anyone else who has run in Huntington before.

RWE

November 20th, 2009, 7:44 pm #3

Have they ran in WV before? Are they worth spending money on a ticket?

November 21st, 2009, 12:32 am #4

no

for crying out loud..
for crying out loud..

November 21st, 2009, 3:52 am #5

I know who, but I'm not going to say by name who. I'll just say that it isn't Todd, Freddie, JV, Tom or anyone else who has run in Huntington before.

RWE
ya know, H-town has been BEAT all to HELL by half ass ran promotions that have in all seriousness.. KILLED the fans in the areas love for the business.. no wonder they flock to WWE shows when they come around , look at what they are used to being force fed... I have an idea.. someone run in Huntington under this conditions: 1- not at a bar, 2- no alchohol or drugs in the 12x12 locker room, and 3- actually wrestle and not see how close some 19-22 year olds ( if that) with no training can come to killing themselves.. i've been to a few shows and it was more like watching an episode of Jackass than a wrestling show.. So here comes some kid, and yes I know who it is, with his head full of pipedreams that he can storm in and do it bigger and better than anyone else, will NOT listen to his elders in the business to learn it properly. Has no clue what 'going home' means if that gives you an idea.... and wants to come run a show. I think EVERYONE should just leave huntington alone for a few years, run in neighboring towns but give it some time to heal .. then come back and run a DECENT show in a DECENT environment and see what happens...

November 21st, 2009, 3:24 pm #6

thats ok.... the show has already been cancelled due to the dumb bitch not having insurance.

PSlate
PSlate

November 21st, 2009, 4:54 pm #7

I know the 'kid' who is running this and it is a he, not she. Chris is a good guy, still a lil young in the business but would have to see the actually card of who WILL BE there before passing judgement.. I have my own thoughts but again I will wait and see.

Suz
Suz

November 21st, 2009, 4:54 pm #8

RWE
U know, MOST...well all except you I guess... promotions put a flyer out there and let people know about their shows IF they want fans to be there.

November 21st, 2009, 7:50 pm #9

Chris? Kid? Is Chris "the Kyd" Tyler running now?

November 21st, 2009, 10:58 pm #10

Blazing eagles mom...... lol