RWA Results???

RWA Results???

July 10th, 2011, 11:39 am #1

Anyone???

July 10th, 2011, 2:57 pm #2

1. Christopher Arkadian d. O'Reilly Chambers
2. G-RaVeR d. Oro Miedo & Allen Lynch to win the vacant RWA Cruiserweight Championship.
3. Joseph Brooks w/ Dr. Feelbad d. G-RaVeR to win the RWA Cruiserweight Championship. Feelbad 5 now has all the singles belts.
4. Jay-Ice vs. Chris LeRusso went to a draw after a double pin. As a result, they both get a future midcard (PA or Cruiserweight) title shot
5. The Human Element vs. Jammin' JD in a RWA Contract Match went to a no contest when "Notorious" Shane Taylor appears and destroys them both. He then challenged anyone for the contract.
6. Shane Taylor d. Scott Prodigy to win the RWA Contract.
7. Pocket Rockets (Jimmy Nutts & JT Williams) d. Feelbad 5 (Jon Burton & Ryan Reign) w/ Dr. Feelbad to retain the RWA Tag Team Championships.
8. Stryder d. RWA Pennsylvania Regional Champion Ryan Edmonds w/ Dr. Feelbad & Angel. As a result, he has Amherst in the main event next month and the Feelbad 5's crooked referee Troy Davis got his head shaved bald.
9. FutureValentine (Calvin McGrath & Shane Valentine) w/ PIV d. Feelbad 5 (RWA Heavyweight Champion Ashton Amherst & Patrick Hayes) w/ Dr. Feelbad. Both McGrath & Valentine now get title shots of their choosing against the Feelbad 5.

July 10th, 2011, 6:09 pm #3

Dont run me in to the ground for this, but was the thing with Ryan Edmunds supposed to happen? Im sure it wad but it shocked me. Overall good show especially the second half. Pocket Rockets are super over. Good
to see G-Raver back.

July 10th, 2011, 6:50 pm #4

I thought skeleton was the cruiser champ?

July 10th, 2011, 10:51 pm #5

He bailed out... so they stripped him.. damn good too.. I cant swallow that fuck as a champ of anykind

July 10th, 2011, 11:14 pm #6

Why because hes better and has more heart and determination than any of the "SUPERSTARS" in RWA?

July 11th, 2011, 2:01 am #7

Yes, The thing with Edmonds was a work. They just did a good job

July 11th, 2011, 2:26 am #8

Why because hes better and has more heart and determination than any of the "SUPERSTARS" in RWA?
LMFAO!!!!

Jesse looks like a cancer patient. He's the shits.

July 11th, 2011, 3:01 am #9

Im sure hes better than you

July 11th, 2011, 3:46 am #10

See what happened there.. the ucw trash decided to jump on and defend him.. just like him most are garbage