RWA results ???

RWA results ???

me
me

September 20th, 2010, 2:47 pm #1

Anyone got them???

September 20th, 2010, 6:21 pm #2

yeah how was the show? anything worth seeing?

September 20th, 2010, 6:37 pm #3

Announcr: Adam Montgomery
Commentary: Michael Dougherty & Church

1. RWA Tag Team Championship - D.U.I. (Jason Cage & CJ Sensation) (c) d. New Age Genesis (Christopher Arkadian & Kay Starr) w/ PIV to retain the titles.

* TV Casualties (Tommy Horror & Johnny Switchblade) come out and announce that Tommy has spinal stenosis and can no longer wrestle.. but before premature retirement, he & Johnny wants Team Tapout at the October show.

2. Scottie Gash d. Jimmy Nutts

3. #1 Contendership of RWA Tag Team Championship - Mon Valley Monsters (The Beast & Big Poppa Gator) d. Team Tapout (Chris Coleman & Mr. Tapout) w/ Dr. Feelbad. Coleman juiced hardway after Beast hit with a chairshot over the head.

4. Brandon K d. JT Williams. Gash came out and challenged K to a tag team main event at October show, each choosing a partner.

5. RWA Cruiserweight Championship - G-RaVeR d. Jason Gory (c) w/ Dr. Feelbad to win the title in a tremendous TLC match. Very tough opponent for last month's cage match as RWA's Match of the Year. Gory cuts a short promo afterward. Looks like he might be gone from RWA.

-Intermission; featuring this dance recital group of girls doing routines to "Requiem" and "Your Love is My Drug"-

6. Chris Taylor w/ Krystal Frost d. Troy Lords

7. RWA Pennsylvania Regional Championship - Jock Samson d. Stryder (c) to win the title in the best angle of the show. It was supposed to be Stryder vs. Nikita Allanov but Allanov brought himself the Polish Nightmare as a friend. He challenged Stryder to face them both. Jock Samson comes out to return after being fired in Allenport last time RWA was there. He apologizes to Stryder and turns face as an American vs. the two foreign heels. It's Stryder/Jock vs. Allanov/Nightmare in a tag where Stryder loses the belt if he gets pinned by anyone.....so Jock shows his ass, gets the belt, and forms an anti-American stable with Allanov/Nightmare. Awesome.

8. RWA Heavyweight Championship - Ryan Mitchell (c) d. Ashton Amherst w/ Dr. Feelbad and Joseph Brooks in a 3 Way Dance. Afterward, Mitchell says he has Brandon K's back in that tag match against Gash.

Next Month
RWA Bloody Harvest 2 - October 9, 2010
Already Announced:
*Tag Team Main Event - RWA Heavyweight Championship Ryan Mitchell & Brandon K vs. Scottie Gash & ?????
*RWA Tag Team Championship - D.U.I. defends against Mon Valley Monsters
*The TV Casualties' Last Stand, ending the feud with Team Tapout in their final match together as a tag team

September 20th, 2010, 7:05 pm #4

So Samson, Nikita and Polish guy.....Foreign Legion/Un-Americans type team in RWA. Let me guess its going to be a stable, probably add 2 or 3 more guys and of course....Dr. Feelbad in charge of it.

Get out of the business Derek or at least get away from the ring. You don't belong there.

Franz
Franz

September 20th, 2010, 7:13 pm #5

Who books that shit?

September 20th, 2010, 9:34 pm #6

Feelbad

September 20th, 2010, 9:39 pm #7

Mitchell

WVWA FAN
WVWA FAN

September 20th, 2010, 9:52 pm #8

`
Last edited by indymessageboard on September 24th, 2010, 3:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

September 21st, 2010, 12:39 am #9

`
Last edited by indymessageboard on September 24th, 2010, 3:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

September 21st, 2010, 4:07 am #10

Last I heard they dont book..But even if they did why not?..There two of the best performers around and have great minds for the buisness! I dont understand the bad reps these guys get, esp Taylor hes always been one of the most respectful guys in Pittsburgh.