May 16th, 2012, 9:49 pm #1

RWA No Retreat 4
Saturday May 19, 2012
West Newton Gymnasium
113 South Fifth Street
West Newton, PA 15089

Doors Open @ 6 p.m. Bell Time @ 7 p.m.

Adults - $12 Child under 14 - $6

SPECIAL GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT! - FORMER WCW & TNA STAR, LODI!!
RWA has reached out to the many stars of present and past in the world of professional wrestling. With a resume consisting of Missy Hyatt, "The Franchise" Shane Douglas, Shark Boy, and Honky Tonk Man to name a few, we're looking to once again have a big familiar face appear for the RWA Family! LODI has answered the call and will be in West Newton on May 19! Famous for being the 'sign guy' manager in Raven's Flock, Lodi is also one half of the West Hollywood Blondes tag team that stirred up some controversy in the final year of WCW. Never lacking in what he likes to say or do, Lodi is super unpredictable and we cannot wait to see what he has in store for the RWA at No Retreat 4!!!

RWA Heavyweight Championship
Notorious SHANE TAYLOR w/ DYLAN JAMES (challenger) vs. The Future CALVIN McGRATH (champion)
Since February, these two men have been on a collision course with explosive results. Never before has a man taken the RWA Heavyweight Champion to a breaking point. Shane Taylor has become the hungriest challenger we have ever seen in the RWA. At March to Victory 4, he was an inch away from securing the title. Then at Spring Fling 4, he did the unthinkable. He pinned Calvin McGrath to the mat with a skull-crushing lariat. McGrath has not been pinned in a clean-cut fashion for over a year! One has to wonder, is doubt starting to swim into the mostly aggressive McGrath?? Even with his mentor Kato~! as moral support, perhaps it's not enough to stop the one-man weapon of mass destruction that is the Notorious One. In the eyes of the RWA Family, McGrath has never backed down from a fight, and that's exactly what he's looking to provide in this match. The very future of the RWA could be in the Future's hands. Will he reign at the top of the heap, or will the company enter an era of dominance under the massive thumb of Shane Taylor???

RWA Pennsylvania Regional Championship Street Fight!!
Simply the Best RYAN EDMONDS w/ ANGEL & DR. FEELBAD (challenger) vs. Steel City Prodigy RYAN MITCHELL (champion)
Let us make one thing clear...Ryan Edmonds is a no good woman beater and deserves no respect for his actions. However, the athleticism of the now-former RWA PA Regional Champion has earned him some accolades in regards to his intense rivalry with SCP Ryan Mitchell! These warriors have battled for integrity, for gold, and this time it will be for their dignity!! In both rounds of this clash, Mitchell has come out on top but only by the skin of his teeth, it seems. At Spring Fling, it counted for a huge victory for both himself and the RWA Family. Finally, the big bully of Edmonds has been defeated and lost the gold he nearly held for a year! Realizing that he was now looked down upon by those who looked to oppress, Edmonds snapped like a twig and viciously mauled the new champion. With a steel chair in hand, he beat down Mitchell until he couldn't respond! Rumors are flying now that the champion has been injured and can't possibly be 100% for the rematch! Feelbad and his crew are well aware of this and have made it a street fight match!! That's right, no countouts and no disqualifications! The hottest rivalry in Pittsburgh takes it to the streets of West Newton! Mitchell will be focused on proving he's the better man once again, and Edmonds is out for blood!! If anything, the lovely Angel is no longer the target of his man's frustration...but what does that intel for Ryan Mitchell??

RWA Cruiserweight Championship
G-RaVeR (challenger) vs. JAY-ICE w/ TUFF TINA (champion)
Back in January's Uprising 4, Jay-Ice shocked the RWA Family when he took to the ring and took the Cruiserweight title from JIMMY NUTTS, utilizing the 24/7 title defense rule on it. Ice-Obama 's first act as new champion was to eliminate that rule, to 'bring prestige back' to the championship. That would be true...if he actually defended it! For the past 3 months, he's been busy winning and defending the RWA Tag Team Championship with his partner Aftermatch and his new manager, Tuff Tina. In each of these occasions, G-RaVeR has been on the receiving end of Ice's expert tactics on ruthlessness and pain. Also happening in these matches have been betrayals to G-RaVeR... he seems to be a man alone against this stable. Finally, on May 19, he'll have his one-on-one contest against his bitter enemy. Can Jay-Ice continue to be the first and only dual champion in RWA history...or can G-RaVeR finally find his redemption??

MUCH MUCH MORE TO BE ANNOUNCED!!!!!

We thank every one of you for your support and hope you can come join the RWA Family if you haven't already! Come see what everybody's talking about. You will not regret it!

For tickets call 724-263-5830 to reserve quickly so you can be as close to the experience as possible!!

May 16th, 2012, 9:57 pm #2

I think McGrath/Taylor will be way better than the street fight Mitchell is having. Thoughts?

May 16th, 2012, 10:01 pm #3

Lodi?????? Bwahahahahahahahahahaha

May 16th, 2012, 10:43 pm #4

When I heard Lodi was available for bookings, I had to search my memory banks for his image. Now I remember. However, I still would never pick him out of a lineup. Sorry but good luck.

May 16th, 2012, 11:37 pm #5

Who are you drawing with Lodi?? He's not well known enough at all to draw like the old school WWE guys do and he doesn't have the work rate to draw the smart mark/super Indy fans. Just a waste of money. Hopefully he knows someone in RWA and is doing this as a favor otherwise its not a good sign the decisions like this are being made for RWA. not a good sign at all.

May 16th, 2012, 11:53 pm #6

wait who was Lodi?

May 17th, 2012, 3:32 am #7

Is this the girl from OH that's been around forever and still hasn't learned how to do anything but get fatter? Worst woman wrestler ever, and that's saying a lot!

aftermath
aftermath

May 18th, 2012, 1:31 am #8

Hey asshole, first of all grow some fucking balls and use your name in your post so I know who to punch in the mouth. She's been working for 12 years and is better then a lot of the marks that like to call themselves workers. Second of all, she's 7 1/2 months pregnant. Third of all, she's my fucking wife! I pray to god I find out who you are and see you face to face! But I know you don't have the nuts to post your name or even say it to her face or mine. Talk shit through your keyboard pussy

May 18th, 2012, 4:38 am #9

Wtf is a pregnant chick doing working a show??

May 18th, 2012, 6:49 am #10

`
Last edited by indymessageboard on May 18th, 2012, 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.