RWA ---> no doubt the best in da burgh

You know who I am
You know who I am

May 8th, 2012, 3:07 am #1

They have everyone beat hands down ! They got rid of all the dead weight like Gash, Brandon K, Stryder, Ryan Reign, all the rest ! They are no doubt the best. Derek has the best mind in the biz today !

May 8th, 2012, 4:59 am #2

Right around the time tony f posts an RWA flyer on his Facebook this random, kind of pointless, seemingly shit stirring post gets made. Now I'm not making any accusations here but hmmmm seems kind of strange. And judging by what the commission had to say about the last RWA show and knowing they are going to be at the next show it should be interesting to see what their next move is.

And oh yeah every talent you called "dead weight" leaving RWA is the reason the shows have been getting worse and worse. The last show was awful minus Mitchell/Edmonds.

May 8th, 2012, 12:20 pm #3

They have everyone beat hands down ! They got rid of all the dead weight like Gash, Brandon K, Stryder, Ryan Reign, all the rest ! They are no doubt the best. Derek has the best mind in the biz today !
(quote)
(/quote)

LMBO, the RWA "borrows" PWX talent and he thinks he's the best in the burgh. LOL The start of your downfall was getting rid of top talents like Brandon K, Stryder & Ryan Reign. They and other top stars are what makes PWX stand out from mediocre venues like RWA.

Ryan Mitchell & Chris Taylor are good, but look where they come from, PWX!!! So tooting your horn just shows how much of a want-a-be you really are. PWX packed the house for Burgh Brawl 16, SRO. I know you can't say the same, your videos show how many "EMPTY SEATS" you have. LMBO

May 8th, 2012, 4:55 pm #4

If RWA really was the best, they wouldn't need to make weekly posts reminding everyone that they are. The true bests are the ones you just know are the best.

May 8th, 2012, 5:07 pm #5

(quote)
(/quote)

LMBO, the RWA "borrows" PWX talent and he thinks he's the best in the burgh. LOL The start of your downfall was getting rid of top talents like Brandon K, Stryder & Ryan Reign. They and other top stars are what makes PWX stand out from mediocre venues like RWA.

Ryan Mitchell & Chris Taylor are good, but look where they come from, PWX!!! So tooting your horn just shows how much of a want-a-be you really are. PWX packed the house for Burgh Brawl 16, SRO. I know you can't say the same, your videos show how many "EMPTY SEATS" you have. LMBO
Make sure that ambulance is parked in front. West Newton doesn't have a hospital within 5 miles. Freebad just keeps jacking people off. Wasn't Taylor at Burgh Brawl. And I also only had to pay $10 for a great show in a place that looks like a wrestling arena. And I'd watch Brandon K over Mitchell any day. And Mitchell is the best they have.

May 9th, 2012, 1:02 am #6

If RWA really was the best, they wouldn't need to make weekly posts reminding everyone that they are. The true bests are the ones you just know are the best.
The best face and the best heel in Pittsburgh. Hands down best thing goin in Pitt. Its a
Must see. The undercard is gettin WAY better. Now theyre
Bringin in some names. Look out, RWA is on the way up.

May 9th, 2012, 1:18 am #7

So you have one match, and your going to replace the rest of the card because the rest of it sucks, and pay to have an ambulance also. All that and raise the price on top of that. A lot going on there.

May 9th, 2012, 1:42 am #8

From my experience and I am not downing every promotion but promotions that resort to the need for names to sell tickets need to realize people aren't coming for the show. They are coming for the name. Just my thought on the matter.

Long ime PWX Fan
Long ime PWX Fan

May 9th, 2012, 2:56 am #9

The best face and the best heel in Pittsburgh. Hands down best thing goin in Pitt. Its a
Must see. The undercard is gettin WAY better. Now theyre
Bringin in some names. Look out, RWA is on the way up.
Michell is he best PWX has seen since Vince Big Time Kaplack rose to the level of World Champion!!! When he left, the quality of their show has dropped dramatically. Mitchell is hands down he best in his area.

May 9th, 2012, 8:21 am #10

(quote)
(/quote)

they dont have justin credible