RWA Aggression on August 29!

RWA Aggression on August 29!

August 27th, 2009, 12:06 am #1

West Newton Gymnasium
113 South 5th Street
West Newton, PA 15089

1st RWA show that features ALL championship belts on the line!!

A national and international superstar WILL make his RWA debut at this show as well! It is confirmed to be one of the following:
"Fabulous" John McChesney
Raymond Rowe
Teddy Fine
Sterling James Keenan
Larry Sweeney
J-Rocc

1. RWA Cruiserweight Championship - Jason Cage (c) vs. Troy Lords

2. Triple Threat Tag Team Match - RazorSharpe & Payton Graham vs.
TV Casualties (Tommy Horror & Johnny Switchblade) vs. The Factory (Dee Drake & The Beast)

3. Tag Team Lumberjack Match - Big Apple LLC ("Canadian National Champion" Rikk Evans & Michael McMoney) vs. The Bloodline (The Wraith & Johnny Demonic)
Lumberjacks: Jay Miller, Psyco, PIV, Lantlas, Nemesis, and many more!

4. Special Attraction Match - Brandon K vs. G-Raver

5. Open Challenge Gauntlet Match: Kage makes his presence known in RWA.

6. Glass Ceiling Match for the vacant RWA Pennsylvania Regional Championship - Snakeman Deven Michaels vs. J-Ru
The loser will be dropped to the very bottom of the roster!!

7. RWA Tag Team Championship - Team Smut (CJ Sensation & Jason Gory) (c) vs. Team Tapout (Chris Coleman & Mr. Tapout)

8. I Quit Match for RWA Heavyweight Championship - Trademark Trace Matthews w/ Dr. Feelbad (c) vs. Stryder
The loser MUST leave the RWA for at least 6 months!

Join in yet another incredible night of wrestling, action, and intrigue as the fastest growing promotion in the Pittsburgh region presents... RWA AGGRESSION!

August 27th, 2009, 12:23 am #2

A national and international superstar WILL make his RWA debut at this show as well! It is confirmed to be one of the following:
Raymond Rowe
Teddy Fine
Sterling James Keenan
Larry Sweeney
J-Rocc

SJK! SJK! SJK! SJK!

August 27th, 2009, 1:03 am #3

What happend to Ryan Mitchell's match? I would bet that it is SJK coming in since Mitchell has tryed to get this match to happen at UCW. However they were teasing Mcchessney earlier this month. So it's 1 or the other.

August 27th, 2009, 2:10 am #4

West Newton Gymnasium
113 South 5th Street
West Newton, PA 15089

1st RWA show that features ALL championship belts on the line!!

Raymond Rowe
Teddy Fine
Sterling James Keenan
Larry Sweeney
J-Rocc

1. RWA Cruiserweight Championship - Jason Cage (c) vs. Troy Lords

2. Triple Threat Tag Team Match - RazorSharpe & Payton Graham vs.
TV Casualties (Tommy Horror & Johnny Switchblade) vs. The Factory (Dee Drake & The Beast)

3. Tag Team Lumberjack Match - Big Apple LLC ("Canadian National Champion" Rikk Evans & Michael McMoney) vs. The Bloodline (The Wraith & Johnny Demonic)
Lumberjacks: Jay Miller, Psyco, PIV, Lantlas, Nemesis, and many more!

4. Special Attraction Match - Brandon K vs. G-Raver

5. Open Challenge Gauntlet Match: Kage makes his presence known in RWA.

6. Glass Ceiling Match for the vacant RWA Pennsylvania Regional Championship - Snakeman Deven Michaels vs. J-Ru
The loser will be dropped to the very bottom of the roster!!

7. RWA Tag Team Championship - Team Smut (CJ Sensation & Jason Gory) (c) vs. Team Tapout (Chris Coleman & Mr. Tapout)

8. I Quit Match for RWA Heavyweight Championship - Trademark Trace Matthews w/ Dr. Feelbad (c) vs. Stryder
The loser MUST leave the RWA for at least 6 months!

Join in yet another incredible night of wrestling, action, and intrigue as the fastest growing promotion in the Pittsburgh region presents... RWA AGGRESSION!
Ryan mitchell vs Scott Prodigy

August 27th, 2009, 12:59 pm #5

Im sure if SJK is coming then Elias Amherst and team FNW aren't far behind. Which would continue to improve Feelbad's talent roster and continue to make them an up and coming company to watch for sure.

August 27th, 2009, 3:21 pm #6

What happend to Ryan Mitchell's match? I would bet that it is SJK coming in since Mitchell has tryed to get this match to happen at UCW. However they were teasing Mcchessney earlier this month. So it's 1 or the other.
sadly it's SJK. booo.

August 27th, 2009, 4:55 pm #7

Im sure if SJK is coming then Elias Amherst and team FNW aren't far behind. Which would continue to improve Feelbad's talent roster and continue to make them an up and coming company to watch for sure.
Dont hold your breath. Dont look to see any of those guys in West Newton working for this guy.

August 27th, 2009, 5:15 pm #8

I can tell you for a fact that Amherst, SJK and Elias have already stated they will NOT work for RWA or Derek. More then likely it will be J-Rocc or McChesney although I don't expect it to be McChesney either.

August 27th, 2009, 5:48 pm #9

its SJK. McChesney or Jrocc wouldnt work for someone like Feelbad.

PIV
PIV

August 27th, 2009, 6:20 pm #10

Even if so-and-so said this-and-that when it comes to working for RWA, the list is the list. One of those people is indeed the surprise at the next show and it don't matter who it is, it will be nothing but good news for Feelbad & Co. I sense a little fear and jealousy here, but whatever. The RWA is growing even bigger and better, so people will just have to get used to it.

Also, penis.

That is all.