RWA Aggression 4 Results

RWA Aggression 4 Results

August 12th, 2012, 11:16 pm #1

RWA Aggression 4 August 11th, 2012, West Newton,PA
1. Joey Vengeance defeated Terry Ring
2. Micheal Blade defeated Butcher Maddrox
3. Juice Jennings defeated Jimmy Shane
4. G-Raver defeated Jay-Ice & Scott Sarin to Retain the RWA Cruiserweight Championship
5. Lamont Williams defeated Zubov
6. Jock Samson vs Matt Mason went to a No Contest
7. Ashton Amherst & Patrick Hayes defeated Kato & Scott Fowler8. Kato won the Vacated RWA Pa Regional in a Battle Royal
8.1. Jimmy Nutts defeated Joseph Brooks to Retain the RWA Heavyweight Championship

August 13th, 2012, 2:32 am #2

Where is Mr. Mcgrath?

August 13th, 2012, 3:32 am #3

He was in the corner of Kato & Fowler, He was Handcuffed to Feelbad.

August 13th, 2012, 4:23 am #4

This was by far the worst show they have ever put on. The crowd of 50 fans in there was totally dead, the booking made no sense at all. I have heard that although he is over with the fans, KATO! kills every promotion he runs. Why else would he book himself to win the vacant PA regional title. This is just getting worse and worse. The whole point of the "promotion" is just so derek can play big boy wrestler and fuel his own ego. There isn't even a real main heel there. The only entertaining part of the night would have been if they let jock samson really lynch hotwheelz. Not one match on the card was good, and the battle royal was just a clusterfuck. Seriously bad. cant say it enough. Where else can you go, where a fan attacks a wrestler, and security just watches because they are friends with the fan. If I were patrick hayes i would have laid the woman out who hit him. she wasn't even thrown out. yard fest indeed.

August 13th, 2012, 4:43 am #5

You must not have seen the main, the rest of the show sucked but jimmy nuts and joe brooks had a hell of a contest

August 13th, 2012, 4:44 am #6

This was by far the worst show they have ever put on. The crowd of 50 fans in there was totally dead, the booking made no sense at all. I have heard that although he is over with the fans, KATO! kills every promotion he runs. Why else would he book himself to win the vacant PA regional title. This is just getting worse and worse. The whole point of the "promotion" is just so derek can play big boy wrestler and fuel his own ego. There isn't even a real main heel there. The only entertaining part of the night would have been if they let jock samson really lynch hotwheelz. Not one match on the card was good, and the battle royal was just a clusterfuck. Seriously bad. cant say it enough. Where else can you go, where a fan attacks a wrestler, and security just watches because they are friends with the fan. If I were patrick hayes i would have laid the woman out who hit him. she wasn't even thrown out. yard fest indeed.
Hes carrying the company as the top baby face, Needs a push.. RWA IS THE DRIZZZZLING DIAHREA CHA CHA CHAAAAA

August 13th, 2012, 5:12 am #7

You must not have seen the main, the rest of the show sucked but jimmy nuts and joe brooks had a hell of a contest
Why is Mr. Downs booking himself as tge Champion? Fowler? Kato? Mcgrath?? Whats next Lenny joins RWA to resurface the grounding rOOTS of a defunct KCW?

August 13th, 2012, 5:51 am #8

I thought the main event, tag team match, and cruiser weight matches were all pretty good. rest of the show Sucked. And there were more than 50 ppl there Id say more like 100 to 125

August 13th, 2012, 6:49 am #9

RWA Aggression 4 August 11th, 2012, West Newton,PA
1. Joey Vengeance defeated Terry Ring
2. Micheal Blade defeated Butcher Maddrox
3. Juice Jennings defeated Jimmy Shane
4. G-Raver defeated Jay-Ice & Scott Sarin to Retain the RWA Cruiserweight Championship
5. Lamont Williams defeated Zubov
6. Jock Samson vs Matt Mason went to a No Contest
7. Ashton Amherst & Patrick Hayes defeated Kato & Scott Fowler8. Kato won the Vacated RWA Pa Regional in a Battle Royal
8.1. Jimmy Nutts defeated Joseph Brooks to Retain the RWA Heavyweight Championship
Advertise your shows! Don't only post results. That is all well and good for people that can't make the shows, but some of us would actually go if we knew about them. Before anybody says it I am not clogging up my facebook with wrestling federations or searching numerous sites for what should be here. This is the indy board. Use it like it should be used. Do not complain when people bash you when you can not even do what you should do in the first place.

smart mark fan of RWA IWC UCW PWX
smart mark fan of RWA IWC UCW PWX

August 13th, 2012, 7:33 am #10

Derek will fold in time.

Im friends w JACKAL! So DONT FUCK WITH ME

Last edited by indymessageboard on August 13th, 2012, 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.