ROH Davey Richards stiffed on pay in Huntington, Wv

ROH Davey Richards stiffed on pay in Huntington, Wv

Fred's friend
Fred's friend

August 9th, 2011, 6:42 pm #1

I spoke with Davey Richards this past weekend. He told me he wasnt paid his agreed pay from promoter Fred Cornell of BTW Wrestling. Shame Shame on you Fat Freddie!

August 9th, 2011, 8:07 pm #2

Funny. He's coming back soon.

August 9th, 2011, 8:46 pm #3

that is funny, he also complained about having to work green kids.

August 9th, 2011, 9:00 pm #4

Did Freddie only give him one hot dog? Is that the issue? Because Davey can have one of mine next time if he was still hungery.

August 9th, 2011, 9:19 pm #5

that is funny, he also complained about having to work green kids.
You work the crowd. You work WITH the guy you share the ring with.

Big Time Wrestling
Big Time Wrestling

August 9th, 2011, 10:00 pm #6

I spoke with Davey Richards this past weekend. He told me he wasnt paid his agreed pay from promoter Fred Cornell of BTW Wrestling. Shame Shame on you Fat Freddie!
Big Time Wrestling upcoming events Huntington WV all the shows will be held at the Fairfield East Community Center 2711 8th ave. This Sst Night August 13th 8PM Belltime Tickets $10.00.
The Black Superman Onyx returns to The Big Time square circle.

Saturday Night Sept 17th 8PM Belltime Tickets $10.00 with the Irish Airborne taking on Sure Thing Troy Marcum and Jeff Mayhem. Lots more TBA.

Sunday October 9th special Belltime 6PM Tickets $10.00 kids 12 and under $5.00. BTW presents "304 Bash". In Action The Original Rock n Roll Express Ricky Morton and Robert Gibson vs Trailor Park Trash. ROH Champion Davey Richards vs Troy Marcum. Kyle Oreily vs Jeff Mayhem. Plus Midgets and lots more TBA

More Upcoming shows to be announced soon.

Thank you
CEO of BTW Wrestling and King of Hotdogs.
By the way they are on sale right now 2/$1.00. lmao
Love you guys.
Fat Freddie

August 10th, 2011, 3:05 am #7

Did Freddie only give him one hot dog? Is that the issue? Because Davey can have one of mine next time if he was still hungery.
he didn't get his soda from what i heard....

August 10th, 2011, 4:37 am #8

You work the crowd. You work WITH the guy you share the ring with.
The funniest part about this post is that its an obvious attempt at a dig from 304. Didn't they lose guys like Prophet and Cross because they couldn't afford to pay them? Now Onyx is working Freddie's show too coming up. Sounds like people are jumping from a sinking ship to me. BTW is getting increasingly better using a few names here and there, now Tom is trying to book the old ECW locker room. If you want to throw some money away, why not just quit putting on crappy shows and go to the dog track? Keep up the good work BTW!

August 10th, 2011, 5:34 am #9

304 did NOT "lose" Chance Prophet and Matt Cross. They stopped booking them. There is a difference. Supposedly, Chance got too big for his britches and Cross got a big head from being on Tough Enough. Mistakes getting rid of them? Big time. I'm all for competition. Hopefully, competition will make both feds better.

Truth
Truth

August 11th, 2011, 7:00 am #10

All I know for certain is I myself spoke with Davey Richards this past weekend and he told me he was stiffed on pay by Freddie. Him likely to return to BTW anytime soon is highly unlikely.