Ring rats

Ring rats

August 14th, 2012, 5:10 am #1

Maybe I have missed something over the years. what is the current definition of a rat? Last I checked it was a chic that was all over every wrestler she came in contact. And do the rats themselves still deny being rats and clam to be offended when someone calls them a rat?

Greg Irons Fan
Greg Irons Fan

August 14th, 2012, 8:48 am #2

Several float around there, One girl had 90% of the roster and even a former WCW WWE Superstar AKA Doink. One had a actual xhild to a real life "Clown", - What is up with all these RATS?

August 14th, 2012, 3:59 pm #3

yeah in all my travels UCW had the funniest and most rats.

August 15th, 2012, 2:16 am #4

I'd rather see rats than some jerkoff's wife/girlfriend trying to come to the back all the time.

August 15th, 2012, 2:30 am #5

I agree fully. Girl friends/wives should never be in the back.

August 16th, 2012, 12:39 am #6

Are the most annoying and least attractive

August 16th, 2012, 4:16 am #7

RWA has a bunch. Especially the really skinny one with the chubby cousin.

August 18th, 2012, 5:48 am #8

Maybe I have missed something over the years. what is the current definition of a rat? Last I checked it was a chic that was all over every wrestler she came in contact. And do the rats themselves still deny being rats and clam to be offended when someone calls them a rat?
Have heard some stories about the Lima, Ohio rats and WAR wrestling after parties.

August 18th, 2012, 6:13 am #9

I remember a rat that the day brothers and viper passed around but i can't remember her name.

August 18th, 2012, 10:33 am #10

her name was kayla montgomery aka extasy......real dumb bitch n still is! fuckin her would be like playing a joke on ur peter! or fuckin a 5 gallon bucket of water! she loves the cock & would fuck a snake if u held its head n watched for the game warden.............that bitch aint scared of no game warden !