Results

Results

May 16th, 2010, 4:39 pm #1

Does anyone have results from the FNW show last night? Also heard there was a show in Republic, PA last night. Anyone got results to that show?

May 16th, 2010, 6:11 pm #2

-in order as best as I can remember-

Announcer - PIV
Referees - Liz, Mike D, JD

Extra Match - Trevor Allyn w/ Chris Koloff d. Victor Belmont to qualify for the four way later

1. Battle Royale with the entire locker room. Black Ice and Jesse Skelton were the last two standing, so they face each other in the main event.

2. TV Casualties d. Club Erotica (CJ Sensation & DH Bruiser) w/ Dr. Feelbad

3. TJ Sykes d. Rikk Evans w/ Amanda Lovett

4. Genesis (Christopher Arcadian & Kay Starr) d. PopCulture Sensations (Justin Bender & Steve Flash) w/ Nikki Nichols

intermission

5. Four Way Elimination - Scott Sarin over Ricky Villain w/ Kent Flamingo, Trevor Allyn w/ Chris Koloff, & Psycho to become the first WCA North Star Champion

6. O'Riley Chambers w/ Dr. Feelbad d. Cody Maverick & Super J in a three way.

7. Griffen w/ Dr. Douglas Crane d. Ray Smooth w/ Brittany until Griffen attacked the referee. Liz then reversed the decision on a DQ for the Smooth win.

8. "Extremist" Jesse Skelton w/ Jasmine d. Black Ice to become the first WCA Heavyweight Champion

Attendance was around 50. Hot building. The tag team matches were great and the main event got pretty hardcore nuts. Couple stinkers but nothing that made the crowd uninterested.

May 16th, 2010, 6:50 pm #3

Best 2 matches bar none were Tj Sykes vs. Rick Evans and Jesse Skelton vs. Black Ice.

`
`

May 17th, 2010, 12:04 am #4

``
Last edited by indymessageboard on May 19th, 2010, 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

May 17th, 2010, 3:53 am #5

Shut the hell up and stay off the board!!!

Truth Teller
Truth Teller

May 17th, 2010, 11:28 am #6

50 ppl in the crowd does not make it a "show". It makes it a gathering of friends to see you have a good time. BUT, for someone to come on hear and say it was a "yard-tard-A-pollusa" Is a total slap in the face. They are a rookie fledgling fed. So what if the show dripped of Piv's anal jelly? Did the small handful of ppl who came to see it have a good time? That is wrestlings goal, ENTERTAIN. Some of you "pittsburgh indy superstars" Who's shoot job is flippin frys forget that. After all we all watch miget wrestling to see the high spots....oh wait that's right, NO WE DONT. we like to be entertained. They are a rookie fledgling fed, JUST LIKE RWA,IWC,FNW, and hell even ROH was at one time. I suggest alot better promoting.....or any promoting at all. I live in republic and had no clue that this was going on. Thats why I went to FNW.

May 17th, 2010, 12:54 pm #7

"rookie fledgling fed"?!?! what the fuck does that even mean???..... and you want to compare to iwc and roh? do you even know how either of those companies started? iwc formed because bubba the bulldog had a tv deal with what would later become spiketv, and nwa east recently stopped running so it gave those guys a place to work in the interim.....roh was formed by rf video, one of the biggest video providers on the indie wrestling market who wanted to fill the void left by ecw and were inspired by the king of the indies tournament in 2001 in califonia and wanted to book dream matches on the east coast......

May 17th, 2010, 5:42 pm #8

That show was terrible. There is no conceivable way that the sum of those parts, the parts being scorched shit (imho), amounted to more than a smokey duke-heap.

May 17th, 2010, 8:20 pm #9

I've got see some footage of the show. I do agree that alot of the show stunk up the joint. I will also agree that Sykes vs. Evans was with out a doubt a fantastic wrestling match. And Skelton vs. Ice was way better than I expected.

May 19th, 2010, 7:56 am #10

50 ppl in the crowd does not make it a "show". It makes it a gathering of friends to see you have a good time. BUT, for someone to come on hear and say it was a "yard-tard-A-pollusa" Is a total slap in the face. They are a rookie fledgling fed. So what if the show dripped of Piv's anal jelly? Did the small handful of ppl who came to see it have a good time? That is wrestlings goal, ENTERTAIN. Some of you "pittsburgh indy superstars" Who's shoot job is flippin frys forget that. After all we all watch miget wrestling to see the high spots....oh wait that's right, NO WE DONT. we like to be entertained. They are a rookie fledgling fed, JUST LIKE RWA,IWC,FNW, and hell even ROH was at one time. I suggest alot better promoting.....or any promoting at all. I live in republic and had no clue that this was going on. Thats why I went to FNW.
It was refered to as yardapooloza because it was a show that was filled with untrained wrestlers. The only slap in the face was to them and they deserve it.