results NEW OCW 3-6

results NEW OCW 3-6

March 11th, 2010, 6:02 am #1

Anyone got them

Tim
Tim

March 12th, 2010, 12:08 am #2

I wonder if no one went to the show or if someone doesn't want the talked about.

Pslate
Pslate

March 12th, 2010, 1:30 pm #3

New OCW had a show 227 but not 3-6. You may be confused by the fact that former OCW owner Wildman Manson was promoting a show in Rock Hill Ohio. This show was dubbed as an OCW flashback as it featured several stars from OCW's past as well as some guys on the current roster. The show itself was an SCW show.

Greg Allen
Greg Allen

March 12th, 2010, 3:30 pm #4

Well Kerry (spelling) was involved scw was used cause they had a license for Ohio.
I was at the matches but there was a few no shows and on top of that it was pretty bad show.

I hate that cause i used to be a big fan of the OCW brand,
I did see Scott Powers at the dr office and he had a nasty hamstring tear or something cause his wife had to help him back to see the dr,but other than that he looked all gassed up as usual but i knew he wouldnt be there cause he said so but even with his wife helping him walk he could have been on the other guys level(lol)

The main event Manson,paul harley,vs wanderer and sub for Scott Powers was this skinny fat kid named Firestarter which i think is a Ironton Police officer(remind me not to hold up their local donut shop)
Well it was nasty to watch fat rolls and old men phewwwwwwww.
Wanderer needs to retire as well as Manson,Paul was always shitty.

But there was a few good matches,but all in all i wont be back just as i wont be back to see the new ocw.

Honestly i had a better time talking to a lady i work with so maybe somebody that has no life can give play by play.

March 12th, 2010, 5:06 pm #5

What NewOCW have you been watching? Were you even AT the show two weeks ago in Ashland? Did you even SEE Chance and Kaden Asad tear it up.. did you SEE that crazy battle royal that was too hard even to even follow?

March 12th, 2010, 6:49 pm #6

Ok now that we know the main was the shits, what was the rest of the card like? Was it the same?

March 15th, 2010, 12:23 am #7

I guess no one will ever know lol

March 15th, 2010, 3:46 am #8

Well Kerry (spelling) was involved scw was used cause they had a license for Ohio.
I was at the matches but there was a few no shows and on top of that it was pretty bad show.

I did see Scott Powers at the dr office and he had a nasty hamstring tear or something cause his wife had to help him back to see the dr,but other than that he looked all gassed up as usual but i knew he wouldnt be there cause he said so but even with his wife helping him walk he could have been on the other guys level(lol)

The main event Manson,paul harley,vs wanderer and sub for Scott Powers was this skinny fat kid named Firestarter which i think is a Ironton Police officer(remind me not to hold up their local donut shop)

But there was a few good matches,but all in all i wont be back just as i wont be back to see the new ocw.

Honestly i had a better time talking to a lady i work with so maybe somebody that has no life can give play by play.
U must have been at a different show. Paul Harley along with Scott Powers, The Defender, AKA Loco Da Clown, and Big Red, were no shows. In reviewing the work of Onyx, Trick Nasty, The Juggulator, and Superstar Shane Matthews, I was pleasantly surprised with the results. IMO, it was historic Wildman Manson. When U go to any of the Rock Hill shows, it is standard Old School. Guess what, Wildman Manson will BE BACK. Wish U had been at the show.

Stephen
Stephen

March 15th, 2010, 3:55 am #9

What show were U watching? Paul Harley, along with The Defender, AKA Loco Da Clown, Scott Powers, and Big Red were the no shows. However, with the actions of Onyx, Trick Nasty, The Juggulator, Superstar Shane Matthews, and the turn of Mint Condition, the show was very entertaining. Whenever U go to a Rock Hill show, it is historic Manson, very Old School. The Biggest Pop of the night went to the Main Event pitting the team of Manson vs the team of the Wanderer. Over the top. These 2 workers have invested over 25 years, working the Tri-State area and they can still draw a crowd. Sorry U missed the show.

March 15th, 2010, 4:05 pm #10

What show did u watch, the main was trash. It made no sense what so ever. The 3 way with trick nasty, juggs, and onyx was very good, shane matthews and damien matthews was a very good match, the mint condition match was good the rest of the card was crappy I guess that's what happens when u put trained workers in there it mmakes your yarders look like garbage lol