Remix Show was great

Remix Show was great

April 25th, 2010, 4:54 am #1

The Remix Pro Wrestling show tonight was great, they draw nearly 500 screaming hot fan's. 8 great matchs

April 25th, 2010, 5:32 am #2

remix pro wrestling ; my thoughts
by . (no login)

packed house @ least 600 people,good cause,good show.
onyx beat dirk extreme...

juggulator 7 sam hane won a 4 team tables match over david day & ricky stonerock,jason gory and j.d. santos,& viper & brandon moran. -good match...

omega beat facade- match of the night....retains asw x division title

big rick (dj for 103.1 the bear radio station) beat cole cash...

tna's madison rayne won a triple threat match....good match

bryan cross beat jason gory to retain the b.c.w. title.....

tj phillips beat some kid from o.v.w.

zac vincent beat vance desmond

the pope no shows,fuck it ,it was a damn good show,hot crowd all night,the diva's were awsome,when's the next show,and adam you did a good job putting your product out there,well done.

Posted on Apr 25, 2010, 1:06 AM

April 25th, 2010, 5:33 am #3

Re: Remix Pro Wrestling: The Pope,Sojo Bolt, Bryon Cross,Vance Desmond, Jason Gory,JD Santos
by Mike Frost (no login)

Was there in attendance, of course. Damn fine night of damn fine wrestling.

RESULTS:

Dirk Extreme VS. Onyx
Winner: Onyx

Facade VS. "Omega" Aaron Draven
Winner: Aaron Draven

Four-Way Tables Match
JD Santos & Jason Gory VS. The Murder Junkies VS. Viper & Brandon Morgan VS. David Day & ??????????
Winner: The Murder Junkies

Cole Cash VS. Some dude from 101.5 The Bear
Winner: I don't remember. It was a piss break.

TJ Phillips VS. ????????????
Winner: TJ Phillips

Sojo Bolt VS. Navaea VS. TNA Women's Champion Madison Rayne (who was The Pope's replacement, I suppose)
Winner: Madison Rayne

Bryan Cross VS. Jason Gory
Winner: Bryan Cross

Vance Desmond VS. Zac Vincent (The Pope's actual replacement)
Winner: Zac Vincent

All in all, a fantastic night. The biggest pop of the night came from Viper getting mushroom stomped through a table by Jason Gory. Great work to everyone involved.

Posted on Apr 25, 2010, 1:03 AM

April 25th, 2010, 5:35 am #4

remix pro wrestling ; my thoughts
by . (no login)

packed house @ least 600 people,good cause,good show.
onyx beat dirk extreme...

juggulator 7 sam hane won a 4 team tables match over david day & ricky stonerock,jason gory and j.d. santos,& viper & brandon moran. -good match...

omega beat facade- match of the night....retains asw x division title

big rick (dj for 103.1 the bear radio station) beat cole cash...

tna's madison rayne won a triple threat match....good match

bryan cross beat jason gory to retain the b.c.w. title.....

tj phillips beat some kid from o.v.w.

zac vincent beat vance desmond

the pope no shows,fuck it ,it was a damn good show,hot crowd all night,the diva's were awsome,when's the next show,and adam you did a good job putting your product out there,well done.

Posted on Apr 25, 2010, 1:06 AM
the pope no shows,fuck it

`````````the pope seperated his shoulder at the lockdown ppv, which has been known since the next day, so i dont think he know showed at all. like the above poster said TNA Women's singles & tag Champion Madison Rayne was most likely the popes replacemnt.
Last edited by indymessageboard on April 25th, 2010, 5:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Adam Johnson
Adam Johnson

April 25th, 2010, 6:29 am #5

Thank you guys very much! The show was amazing the crowd was so hot, and I am thankful for the turnout.

Will post a few pics later tonight.

Just wanted to say that everyone booked on this show was a class act.

Thank you to everyone involved. Can't wait to do it again.

-Adam Johnson

Cash
Cash

April 25th, 2010, 7:30 am #6

Re: Remix Pro Wrestling: The Pope,Sojo Bolt, Bryon Cross,Vance Desmond, Jason Gory,JD Santos
by Mike Frost (no login)

Was there in attendance, of course. Damn fine night of damn fine wrestling.

RESULTS:

Dirk Extreme VS. Onyx
Winner: Onyx

Facade VS. "Omega" Aaron Draven
Winner: Aaron Draven

Four-Way Tables Match
JD Santos & Jason Gory VS. The Murder Junkies VS. Viper & Brandon Morgan VS. David Day & ??????????
Winner: The Murder Junkies

Cole Cash VS. Some dude from 101.5 The Bear
Winner: I don't remember. It was a piss break.

TJ Phillips VS. ????????????
Winner: TJ Phillips

Sojo Bolt VS. Navaea VS. TNA Women's Champion Madison Rayne (who was The Pope's replacement, I suppose)
Winner: Madison Rayne

Bryan Cross VS. Jason Gory
Winner: Bryan Cross

Vance Desmond VS. Zac Vincent (The Pope's actual replacement)
Winner: Zac Vincent

All in all, a fantastic night. The biggest pop of the night came from Viper getting mushroom stomped through a table by Jason Gory. Great work to everyone involved.

Posted on Apr 25, 2010, 1:03 AM
Glad I could give you a chance to go piss. That's why I'm in this business.

thumbs up

Adam Johnson
Adam Johnson

April 25th, 2010, 7:42 am #7

First of all it's 103.1 The Bear, second of all, the crowd loved it. Sorry you didn't.

Mike Frost
Mike Frost

April 25th, 2010, 3:29 pm #8

Absolutely no offense to you Cash, you're a tremendous talent, but that 103.1 The Bear guy or what have you wasn't actually recognized by most of the fans. You'll notice that, if you go back and watch tapes, most of the crowd was at concessions and such during the match.

Although Cross in the dog suit was a pretty good twist, what with being 1/2 of the former Murder City Devils and all.

That PA system was miserable, by the by; The only one audible was the girl doing the Nat'l Anthem, and that's because we knew the words already.

It was a great night, all in all. Mr. Johnson, big props to you for putting this all together, it was amazing.

Mike Frost
Mike Frost

April 25th, 2010, 3:48 pm #9

... or was it The Bastard Sons of Rock & Roll? One of those two.

Cash
Cash

April 25th, 2010, 4:35 pm #10

Absolutely no offense to you Cash, you're a tremendous talent, but that 103.1 The Bear guy or what have you wasn't actually recognized by most of the fans. You'll notice that, if you go back and watch tapes, most of the crowd was at concessions and such during the match.

Although Cross in the dog suit was a pretty good twist, what with being 1/2 of the former Murder City Devils and all.

That PA system was miserable, by the by; The only one audible was the girl doing the Nat'l Anthem, and that's because we knew the words already.

It was a great night, all in all. Mr. Johnson, big props to you for putting this all together, it was amazing.
I didn't take any offense. I'm a smart ass. It's what I do.

We were both the Murder City Devils and the Bastard Sons of Rock & Roll depending on which promotion we were wrestling for, which area it was in, and what our role that night was.