Remix Pro Wrestling "The Sky is the Limit" 5/19 Marietta, Ohio featuring Velvet Sky

Remix Pro Wrestling "The Sky is the Limit" 5/19 Marietta, Ohio featuring Velvet Sky

Remix Pro Wrestling
Remix Pro Wrestling

May 10th, 2012, 1:36 am #1

Remix Pro Wrestling returns May 19th to Ewing School (1701 Colegate Drive) in Marietta, Ohio
Doors Open at 6PM with a Meet & Greet with Velvet Sky Bell Time is 7pm

Official Card:

Cole Cash vs Anti-Hero Member TJ Phillips

Bryan Cross vs Dalton Castle

Jason "The Gift" Kincaid vs "Omega" Aaron Draven (Next Level Contract on the Line)

Gory vs Viper

Matt Conard vs Zac Vincent

Sassy Steph vs TNA Knockout Velvet Sky

Facade vs Krimson (Remix Heavyweight Title Match)

Ringside tickets are $12, and GA are just $10. Tickets can be purchased at www.remixprowrestling.com

For more info please visit www.facebook.com/remixprowrestling

May 10th, 2012, 3:24 am #2

Terrible card and promos!

May 10th, 2012, 10:28 am #3

Remix Pro Wrestling returns May 19th to Ewing School (1701 Colegate Drive) in Marietta, Ohio
Doors Open at 6PM with a Meet & Greet with Velvet Sky Bell Time is 7pm

Official Card:

Cole Cash vs Anti-Hero Member TJ Phillips

Bryan Cross vs Dalton Castle

Jason "The Gift" Kincaid vs "Omega" Aaron Draven (Next Level Contract on the Line)

Gory vs Viper

Matt Conard vs Zac Vincent

Sassy Steph vs TNA Knockout Velvet Sky

Facade vs Krimson (Remix Heavyweight Title Match)

Ringside tickets are $12, and GA are just $10. Tickets can be purchased at www.remixprowrestling.com

For more info please visit www.facebook.com/remixprowrestling
<object width="640" height="480"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="480"></embed></object>

May 10th, 2012, 7:08 pm #4

Terrible card and promos!
jeez no wonder southern ohio wrestling sucks
with these promos and the WVa no talent punch,,

May 11th, 2012, 12:27 am #5

Yeah Southern,OH wrestling sucks, that's Why Remix draws over 500 paid a show.

May 13th, 2012, 3:11 am #6

they did that one time, last time there was barley 200 there, i gurantee draw will only be round 100

May 15th, 2012, 12:50 am #7

remix sells alot of tickets to EYH for a discounted price, i believe they give them most of the floor seat, or at least that is what they told me when they contacted myself about getting them a discounted price to a show. they said they'd buy like 200 tickets then when i got to talking to him he said places like 304 and remix give them floor seats for under 5 bucks.. no way could i do that at the time. but ive only promoted like 2 or 3 shows anyways

May 15th, 2012, 12:56 am #8

<object width="640" height="480"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="480"></embed></object>
how come lawler worked in tennessee the same night as royal battle when you said he had a WWE obligation that came up, the match was scheduled for him to take on Chase Stevens, so why did he cancel??? was it because he didnt want to work TJ or was it because he was never booked???

May 15th, 2012, 1:09 am #9

really don't know the details but I remember them announcing it a month beforehand of the show, so that doesnt sound like a bait and switch to me..

Usually dirty promoters will pull something like that the night of the show...id say you are probably just trying to start shit

May 15th, 2012, 1:12 am #10

remix sells alot of tickets to EYH for a discounted price, i believe they give them most of the floor seat, or at least that is what they told me when they contacted myself about getting them a discounted price to a show. they said they'd buy like 200 tickets then when i got to talking to him he said places like 304 and remix give them floor seats for under 5 bucks.. no way could i do that at the time. but ive only promoted like 2 or 3 shows anyways
LOL EYH wasn't even at the last show so that aint true