July 1st, 2012, 1:30 am #31

Aside from the building they run in, (which by the looks of it is really shitty) it's a good show from what I hear. Most guys still need work, a couple shouldn't be wrestling, and if their worst offense is that a lot of them sit in the crowd after their matches, then there isn't much to bitch about. I've seen better companies run worse shows.

July 1st, 2012, 2:47 am #32

One of the "names" brought in recently said it was terrible. I've met some of the guys on the roster, and it's crazy how ignorant they are to the business and how it works.

July 1st, 2012, 3:15 am #33

Aside from the building they run in, (which by the looks of it is really shitty) it's a good show from what I hear. Most guys still need work, a couple shouldn't be wrestling, and if their worst offense is that a lot of them sit in the crowd after their matches, then there isn't much to bitch about. I've seen better companies run worse shows.

Actually, that sounds like a lot to bitch about.

aftermath
aftermath

July 1st, 2012, 6:59 pm #34

Wow, those hbw guys must be criminals! Its amazing how they hold a gun to all of your heads to make you buy a ticket! You have a fucking choice to as a worker to work there or as a fan to purchase a ticket. Nobody is forcing you to go! If you hate it, save your money for something productive like paying for your internet access to post dumb shit here. I don't work there, and yes I know most of the guys there and they're trying their asses off and from the looks of it, its working! They aren't aiw, hkw, mcw, ocw, or iwc, but them feds didn't start off huge either and still don't draw huge numbers. My advice to you is log off the computer, get out of the basement, attempt to meet a girl and move the fuck on, trolls!

July 1st, 2012, 9:18 pm #35

You are a trained professional who knows how to work pretty well. I find it disgusting that you encourage this shit. It's a bunch of talentless marks who were trained by one of the worst workers around, Sean Dahmer. Aftermath, next time you walk out from the curtain and see 20 fans in the crowd, remember what you wrote here. It's feds like this that are killing the overall business.

July 2nd, 2012, 9:47 pm #36

One of the "names" brought in recently said it was terrible. I've met some of the guys on the roster, and it's crazy how ignorant they are to the business and how it works.
There are a few simple "do not" rules in wrestling, and a lot of their guys do them. Sitting in the crowd during shows after your match is just one of the worst things I think I have ever heard. Then they want you to take them seriously. I just figured that was common sense not to do that, but I guess I was wrong. Not sure which ones do it, but I think the promoter should have a talk with them, as he seems he is trying to get things working there. The entire roster doesn't suck, but some guys just don't belong in a ring. There are guys on there that I would say need to venture out of HBW as well, and do more with their talents. To the ones who sit in the crowd though, they either need re-trained, or they just need to stay in that position on the shows.

July 2nd, 2012, 10:16 pm #37

Guess someone should tell the guys at ROH this. Since after their matches a bunch of the guys hung out in the stands and watched the show. What yarder marks they must be.

DJ
DJ

July 2nd, 2012, 11:24 pm #38

You are a trained professional who knows how to work pretty well. I find it disgusting that you encourage this shit. It's a bunch of talentless marks who were trained by one of the worst workers around, Sean Dahmer. Aftermath, next time you walk out from the curtain and see 20 fans in the crowd, remember what you wrote here. It's feds like this that are killing the overall business.
Well put Aftermath. Everyone is hating one these guys. I have just one question. Everyone is stating these guys need retrained or they're not trained. First off, you never stop training. Secondly, if you are trained and are green. Where are you suppose to get experience? Are you just suppose to go straight to the ROH? No. You start at small promotions like these. Get your expierence and move up. All think all these fuck tards on here are just jealous because they dont have the balls, are fat asses or just dont have the atheletic ability to even try to get trained. So they just sit at home on their fat asses bitching about this and that.

July 2nd, 2012, 11:54 pm #39

I wasn't hating on HBW at all, I want to see them improve and get better. I want to see every shitty promotion get better and improve. I am not saying HBW is shitty, but they do some stupid things. I didn't see ANY ROH guys sitting in the crowd, and if they were, then I still think its stupid and wrong. It looks HORRIBLE and completely unprofessional, even if its ROH guys. Who does that?!?! What makes you special at all or have any value or any star power or mystique about yourself to the fans if you are sitting with them after your match? How is it even possible to argue that point, I am so confused and amazed that this point is actually trying to be defended by you guys! There is potential in HBW, you just have to use more common sense. No, nobody is forcing anybody to watch your shows, and most people don't. They shit on it, because you give them things to shit on by not using common sense. Who cares if some of your workers need improvement, that applies to most places at every level, HBW is a good place to provide that. Have your workers go out during intermission and after the show, but don't have them go out and be marks. Teach them to conduct themselves as professionals, so they can be treated as such. Its like the fact that fans are watching them gets to their head too much, and it should just be accepted, that is what they are supposed to do is watch you perform. The company can do whatever it wants though, I just don't see why they continue to complain about getting hated on, but won't ever take any SIMPLE advice, because they think their way is always right. I guess bringing in names will solve everything though, ignore the advice.

aftermath
aftermath

July 3rd, 2012, 3:56 am #40

You make a good point. Although I'm guilty of it myself, I don't agree with workers sitting in the crowd with fans. Well, at least the heels shouldn't for any reason. A face that just got his ass handed to him should never do it either. J.T. used to get pissed about his guys doing that. If you as a worker feel the need to sit out in plain sight, at least be sitting behind a gimmick table selling your t-shirts or whatever. And yes, you never finish training, EVER! And the guys that say they don't need to train anymore are usually the worse guys on the roster. And yes, new guys or "green guys and girls" need these smaller feds to get better and perfect their craft, gimmick, promo skills and so on. Hbw is on the right track now, so instead of everyone just burying them, give it a chance. If they're the mark fed or backyard fed you accuse them of being, they'll fizzle out like all the others have. I myself will keep watching. Keep in mind, capw, aiw, mega, ocw, hybrid, firestorm and even the biggs like chikara, evolve, dragongate, roh, tna, and even wwe had to start somewhere! Please stop the hate and support indy wrestling