June 27th, 2012, 2:17 pm #21

`
Last edited by indymessageboard on June 27th, 2012, 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

June 27th, 2012, 3:08 pm #22

He choose to call out AIW & Mid West. They could probably care less about that mark.

June 28th, 2012, 4:26 am #23

Dubos claims to be trained by Preston Steele at Monsters of the Ring wrestling school. I call bs. I know Ryan Burke and Scott Prodigy are from there, but never heard Dan trained there.

June 28th, 2012, 9:45 pm #24

Way old facebook from 2008 that he lost access to.

He's covered this before.

He was supposed to train there but had his son that year so he decided to wait. He updated the info and everything when he was ready to go there, but it fell through and somehow the password on the account was changed. He tells people this all the time, again, must not know the guy. Especially since he usually "arrogantly" posts things like "#DahmersBoy" on twitter.

June 28th, 2012, 10:45 pm #25

Excuses, excuses. You shouldn't call yourself a professional wrestler until your trainer says you can. Looks like you skipped a step there. By skipping a step, I'm referring to actually being trained in the first place.

June 29th, 2012, 4:43 pm #26

The fact of the matter is this, Dahmer is a super mark. He took over booking for a mark fed and then put the title on himself, super mark move. He'll never get over in any other fed so he makes himself champion of the fed where he is booking. he's another taco bell. a fat fuck who thinks he's way better than he is. You can bring in all the names you want. Rowe, Cross. It doesnt make you legit. It just means they'll take your money and you'll still be an out of shape, no wrestling mark at the end of it all.

June 29th, 2012, 6:10 pm #27

I was there for the last two matches of that show. (Necro v. Hippo & Rowe v. Dahmer) I did a head count but I don't remember the exact count. Most likely because of the heat. (Heat Stroke was an apt name for this show, it must have been over 100 in there) I will go on record & state that there were ATLEAST 30 people in seats. I remember counting to that.

June 29th, 2012, 9:11 pm #28

The fact of the matter is this, Dahmer is a super mark. He took over booking for a mark fed and then put the title on himself, super mark move. He'll never get over in any other fed so he makes himself champion of the fed where he is booking. he's another taco bell. a fat fuck who thinks he's way better than he is. You can bring in all the names you want. Rowe, Cross. It doesnt make you legit. It just means they'll take your money and you'll still be an out of shape, no wrestling mark at the end of it all.
I'm not defending or attacking anyone, but aren't most, not all, indy wrestlers marks for themselves? Look at Facebook pages where they post the result of their match that night, or they attack an opponent on Twitter or they say come see me at tonights show. Not promoting the whole event, just themselves. Not all do it, some just promote their show on facebook or Twitter but others really make themselves to look like a mark.

June 29th, 2012, 9:24 pm #29

I was there for the last two matches of that show. (Necro v. Hippo & Rowe v. Dahmer) I did a head count but I don't remember the exact count. Most likely because of the heat. (Heat Stroke was an apt name for this show, it must have been over 100 in there) I will go on record & state that there were ATLEAST 30 people in seats. I remember counting to that.
30 WHOLE PEOPLE! Wowweewow. Were you also counting the entire roster hanging out all over the place marking out? That building looks like shit. It's like they're not even trying to not make it look backyard.

July 1st, 2012, 12:52 am #30

I'm not defending or attacking anyone, but aren't most, not all, indy wrestlers marks for themselves? Look at Facebook pages where they post the result of their match that night, or they attack an opponent on Twitter or they say come see me at tonights show. Not promoting the whole event, just themselves. Not all do it, some just promote their show on facebook or Twitter but others really make themselves to look like a mark.
Just out of curiosity sake, how man people who talk trash on HBW have been to a show within the last month or two months?