R.I.P. JT Lightning

R.I.P. JT Lightning

August 4th, 2011, 9:50 pm #1

Just received word that we lost another great talent and another great man- R.I.P. JT

August 4th, 2011, 10:00 pm #2

Is this real? What happened to him?

August 4th, 2011, 10:06 pm #3

Yes unfortunately it is real. Hes had a well known battle with cancer for a lil while now.

August 4th, 2011, 10:07 pm #4

Is this real? What happened to him?
Liver and throat cancer rip jt

August 4th, 2011, 10:08 pm #5

Yes unfortunately it is real. Hes had a well known battle with cancer for a lil while now.
R.I.P JT

August 5th, 2011, 12:09 am #6

No it has not been well known, I have been around this business for 20 years and never heard 1 thing about it. Reat well Bro, you earned it.

August 5th, 2011, 1:28 am #7

August 5th, 2011, 1:39 am #8

Never got to meet the man, but heard nothing but good things. RIP JT, my thoughts are with your family and friends. I lost both my grand parents to cancer and I know how difficult it is to deal with. So again Rest in Peace JT.

T-Wrecks
T-Wrecks

August 5th, 2011, 4:26 am #9

Just received word that we lost another great talent and another great man- R.I.P. JT
Sorry to here about the passing of another wrestler.My heart goes out to his family and friends.He could be a hard ass some times but he just wanted be bring the best out of his guys on a shows.I had the pleasure to know him it is sad that i have to say R.I.P to him.

ding...ding...ding...ding...ding...ding...ding...ding...ding...ding...

Scott Powers
Scott Powers

August 5th, 2011, 4:47 am #10

Never got to meet the man, but heard nothing but good things. RIP JT, my thoughts are with your family and friends. I lost both my grand parents to cancer and I know how difficult it is to deal with. So again Rest in Peace JT.
JT Lightning Passes Away

Long-time wrestler and CAPW promoter JT Lightning passed away today. Lightning was in his early 40's and was battling cancer the last several years. Lightning was very well liked on the mid-west indy scene and even promoted shows while he was fighting cancer.

Rip brother.