Doe won the battle royal last eliminating Tony (not Troy) Hansen

In a major chop fest Patrick Hayes beat Terry Ring. Ring's chest was tomato red

Crusher Hansen beat Shirley Doe

JR Mega beat Travis Fame

Brandon K beat Troy Lords

Stryder beat Shane Taylor by DQ due to interference from Shawn Patrick

Patrick Hayes beat Crusher Hansen

JR Mega beat Brandon K

Shawn Reznek cut a promo about the Uprising being held down.

The brass knuckles title match was a no contest due to the teams beating each other up. At the August 12th show it will be all 4 men in a last man standing match.

Ashton Amherst won the 7 man high stakes match last eliminating Scotty Gash. Bigg was the 7th competitor. The ending sequence between Scotty and Ashton was great I would go out of my way to get the DVD to see this.

Patrick Hayes won the tournament beating JR Mega.Ryan Mitchell was ref and hit the Steel Curtain on JR mega during the match. Awesome match and great job by both guys as well as every one in the tournament. Not a weak match on the show. Also on 8-12 Troy Lords cashing one of his contender contracts to team with Paul Atlas to face Gash and Brandon K for the NWA east tag titles.

July 25th, 2011, 12:55 am #3

Is that a RWA show or PWX?

July 25th, 2011, 1:46 am #4

It was a good solid show, and no Derek it was PWX not RWA. Stop trying to plug your company into every thread on this board.

July 25th, 2011, 8:57 am #5

I can't believe Jim Miller's son did a job on the show...I do like his work though.

July 25th, 2011, 2:30 pm #6

From memory

Doe won the battle royal last eliminating Tony (not Troy) Hansen

In a major chop fest Patrick Hayes beat Terry Ring. Ring's chest was tomato red

Crusher Hansen beat Shirley Doe

JR Mega beat Travis Fame

Brandon K beat Troy Lords

Stryder beat Shane Taylor by DQ due to interference from Shawn Patrick

Patrick Hayes beat Crusher Hansen

JR Mega beat Brandon K

Shawn Reznek cut a promo about the Uprising being held down.

The brass knuckles title match was a no contest due to the teams beating each other up. At the August 12th show it will be all 4 men in a last man standing match.

Ashton Amherst won the 7 man high stakes match last eliminating Scotty Gash. Bigg was the 7th competitor. The ending sequence between Scotty and Ashton was great I would go out of my way to get the DVD to see this.

Patrick Hayes won the tournament beating JR Mega.Ryan Mitchell was ref and hit the Steel Curtain on JR mega during the match. Awesome match and great job by both guys as well as every one in the tournament. Not a weak match on the show. Also on 8-12 Troy Lords cashing one of his contender contracts to team with Paul Atlas to face Gash and Brandon K for the NWA east tag titles.
Patrick Hayes was clearly the best on the show!! Mitchell was tremendous, and the Steel Curtain was well placed. See what skill can do for you!! JR Mega did what he was told by Quinn to further the Team Mega angle. It worked, but he was fair at best in the ring. He was clearly outclassed by Hayes. The only thing out of place for the night , well, 2 things.. Shane Taylor and Dahmer whining. Dahmer needs to just move on. He has no support from a consistant partner. Over all, Nice effort by most.

July 25th, 2011, 3:25 pm #7

`
Last edited by indymessageboard on July 25th, 2011, 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

July 25th, 2011, 3:41 pm #8

Strder vs. Ashton will be a good program for them to ride into their big show. Stryder against Shane Taylor just didn't really have a title match feel to it all. I don't think anyone thought Shane had a chance. Hayes did steal the show. He is so much better than what people give him credit for. It looks like he may continue a program with Mega now. Who isn't as bad as everyone says, but I guess he gets dad politic heat from unhappy workers. Brandon K needs a bigger spot on the show. Why not give him a singles push as well?

July 25th, 2011, 6:16 pm #9

The opening Battle royal was ok, but there were way too many thngs going on. The show needed to be about an hour shorter. I was outside for alot of the action, It was just way too hot. On the upside, there were 2 really hot chicks outside too, so the scenery was good. The Troy Lords match gave us a chance to get some air for sure.

July 25th, 2011, 8:50 pm #10

I can't believe Jim Miller's son did a job on the show...I do like his work though.
His work is mid card at best. He gets the spot because it will all be his one day.