PWX/NWA EAST Saturday March 17th, 2012 7:30 PM McKeesport, PA

March 9th, 2012, 5:13 am #1

Saturday March 17th, 2012 - 7:30 PM
The PWX Wrestleplex
2125 Beacon St. - McKeesport, PA
TICKETS: VIP $12, General Admission $10, Kids Under 12: $6
To reserve tickets, e-mail tickets@prowrestlingexpress.com

THE LETHAL LOTTERY
Randomly selected teams compete for a shot at the PWX Heavyweight Title on March 31st!

Plus more!

March 9th, 2012, 5:16 am #2

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="420" height="315"></embed></object>

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="420" height="315"></embed></object>

March 9th, 2012, 6:00 am #3

Saturday March 17th, 2012 - 7:30 PM
The PWX Wrestleplex
2125 Beacon St. - McKeesport, PA
TICKETS: VIP $12, General Admission $10, Kids Under 12: $6
To reserve tickets, e-mail tickets@prowrestlingexpress.com

THE LETHAL LOTTERY
Randomly selected teams compete for a shot at the PWX Heavyweight Title on March 31st!

Plus more!
i wonder why ppg is teaming with mitchell?

March 9th, 2012, 10:50 am #4

the "random" pairing of pwx stars has everyone teaming with who they are fueding with.

March 9th, 2012, 1:13 pm #5

its so stupid. At least with WCW it actually seemed random for the most part. In PWX it's so blatently obvious that its sickening. I know a ton of guys who aren't even going to work the show because they would rather be down at the Southside. Who can blame them though. Who is stupid enough to book a show in Pittsburgh on the biggest drinking day of the year? If you answered Quinn and Jim you win the free hotdog

March 9th, 2012, 1:47 pm #6

Shows are booked for fans not workers, if you don't want to be there you should have told Quinn and Jim. I'm sure they could have filled the spots. All fans aren't drinkers and like to spend the night with the family.

March 9th, 2012, 3:08 pm #7

They could have done the show any night they have their own building remember? But no they decide to run a show on the biggest drinking day of the year. What if someone wrestles drunk and injures somebody? It's not like Jim or Quinn would pay the bills. It's not worth it. Stupid idea and I am glad that a bunch of the guys are going to no show.

March 9th, 2012, 4:17 pm #8

Well I guess they need to run their lockeroom professionally then. Sorry but any promoter that allows their workers to drink before their match should not be running shows. And any worker that thinks its
Ok, has no business working. I don't care who you are.

March 9th, 2012, 7:59 pm #9

Wait, your argument is it's the biggest drinking day of the year? Obviously you aren't a worker because someone who is professional will work his match & then go drinking after the show. Biggest drinking day of the year? Really? That's all wrestlers think about, the biggest drinking day of the year. I'm sure everyone had their calender marked for the past year.

March 9th, 2012, 8:38 pm #10

either you are underage or closed minded. Quinn and Jim are retarded for running on St. Patricks day. The guys are all pissed and many plan on no showing. You'll see next week