FEATURING:

February 22nd, 2012, 5:14 am #2

reign will steal the show.

February 26th, 2012, 6:11 pm #3

?

February 28th, 2012, 3:05 pm #4

Saturday February 25th, 2012

The PWX WrestlePlex - McKeesport, PA

Ashton Amherst, Shane Taylor, Ryan Mitchell, & Mad Mike def. ONYM (Payton Graham, Jay Ice, Tyler Cross, & Edric Everhart)

PWX Brass Knuckles Champion JR Mega def. Jon Burton

The Order of Total Oblivion (Shirley Doe & Apollyon) def. Dragon & Fame's Excellent Adventure (Blue Dragon & Travis Fame)

PWX Heavyweight Champion Stryder def. Jay Flash and Tony Johnson in a triple threat match

Ryan Reign def. Chris Taylor

Jason Cage def. Dash Bennett with Cage's PWX career on the line

Chris LeRusso def. PWX Three Rivers Champion Brandon K in a 30-minute Iron Man Match with a score of 4-3 falls to win the title

March 1st, 2012, 2:29 pm #5

why are little Jimmy and Fat Ken still doing commentary? They are fucking horrible. How many times do they call each other by name during one match? It should be a drinking game. True story Ken wanted to work for IWC so they let him call a few matches, Chuck and Joe told him he needed more work and he started crying right in front of them!! Just what Pittsburgh wrestling needs another fat crybaby piece of garbage.

March 1st, 2012, 4:13 pm #6

I did not think they had commentary or video production anymore at PWX. But you are right... without tossing around the personal insults... the few matches I heard them do.. they call each other by name all the time. Doing it in a reset is one thing, but constantly doing it because they have no feel for how to create the conversation flow without stepping on each other is very poor and unprofessional. The last DVD I heard anything from was their Anniversary show, and the best segment on there was the match JB(John Burton) and Buff called. It was the best I have ever heard from Buff. Obviously working with a real pro like JB made all the difference. I was surprised how good they were together. (and the comment about Dahmer and the guy from Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs was hilarious)

March 1st, 2012, 4:19 pm #7

the video was on youtube. They are horrible. Any other 2 people would be better at the job. Whether it be Buff, Dombrowski, JB, they all are better than these two jokes.

March 1st, 2012, 6:26 pm #8

thanks for the input buff!

March 1st, 2012, 8:22 pm #9

I'm not Buff, and how would Buff know what goes on at IWC? Nice try jackass

March 1st, 2012, 8:28 pm #10

Buff would know what goes on in IWC, because the guys a mark.