January 2nd, 2012, 10:10 pm #61

No, I am very experienced in this business... and have been asked to deliver many "messages" from the Office. The most famous you might not even remember was Kevin Sullivan trying to take out Brian Pillman, that resulted in his famous "Bookerman" speach that lead to his move to the WWF. Why do you think a punk kid like Terry Ring refused to face Mad Mike in his last match? He knew what was coming. He decided to tuck tail and run than risk getting hurt. If injuries hapen during one of these.. then the situation called for it. Cage was delivered a message by Chris Hamrick several years back.. and it took him almost 5 years for Quinn to take him back.. Then Tony Hansen did another Job for the Office.. and Cage got hurt... so be it... message recieved. That is wrestling... and how we police our own. IF you have not experienced that.. good... you may be doing the right things. Nikita also delivered a message to Cage in WVA. when Cage publically dissed the man responsible for all that he is. He got that message too.. and it was fun delivering that.

January 3rd, 2012, 2:55 am #62

You're an idiot. I'm not going to even bother responding.
Don't... because he is right. I too have delivered such a message for a promoter. Mad Mike would have destroyed Ring. Hansen was given his marching orders... and If Cage got hurt.. then too bad. Message recieved.

January 4th, 2012, 3:37 am #63

What the hell is wrong with you people? This isn't 1970, and there aren't shooters in the locker room like that anymore.

What kind of local indy promotion would allow ANYONE working under their banner to be injured on purpose on a show? You don't think word would get out?

The FIRST thing that we are taught (for those of us who actually bothered to attempt any type of training) is how to protect yourself, and the person you are in the ring with.

January 4th, 2012, 2:48 pm #64

Yes, we are taught to protect yourself... but you are DEAD WRONG... I have delivered these messages before... and MANY promoters police their own this way. Mad Mike is a notorious enforcer of the rules at PWX and Nikita is a pure shooter for his fed in Cincy and at BDW. In IWC, it is guys like DeMarco who try to be the tough guy, but he just fails at it. YES...Promoters send these messages out when necessary... you have to be good enough to deliver it without messing up the show. Hamrick did it to Cage in PWX 6 or 7 years ago and Tony Hansen did it last year. Cage got the message... and Tony Hansen got a big head over it. Now Quinn and Crusher are dealing with the monster they created.

January 4th, 2012, 4:31 pm #65

What the hell is wrong with you people? This isn't 1970, and there aren't shooters in the locker room like that anymore.

What kind of local indy promotion would allow ANYONE working under their banner to be injured on purpose on a show? You don't think word would get out?

The FIRST thing that we are taught (for those of us who actually bothered to attempt any type of training) is how to protect yourself, and the person you are in the ring with.
When the fuck did Nikita Allenov/Jefferson Allan become any of the following:

1: TOUGH?!?! Hes a bitch

2. TALENTED?!?!? OMG He is a BUM worker, for real

3. RESPECTED?!?!?! Laughing stock in every locker room with real talent, KING OF THE GARBAGE FEDS, and his rat wife got banged by at least one of his former partners and several others over the years as well

This is fucking ridiculous, this board has been overran by these people, Nikita, Chris Payne and his backyard factory, Feelbad the fan and his shit promotion, the fat fucks at AIW, dave the potato, magnum wrestling, JC and firestorm, pwx, that tj phillips fuck, west by god virginia overall, blah blah blah

GET A FUCKING CLUE PEOPLE, 90 PERCENT OF EVERYONE OF YOU IS DISRESPECTING THE BUSINESS YOU "LOVE" EVERY TIME YOU PRETEND TO BE A WRESTLER AND ALL THIS CRAP

Go the fuck away, all of you, I cant wait til some politician decides to get a hard on and get rid of indy wrestling completely, or make it so hard to run that very few can, the world will be a better place, GO FIND VALIDATION SOMEWHERE ELSE

YOU HAVE DROPPED YOUR STANDARDS TO THE PEOPLE, INSTEAD OF MAKING PEOPLE RAISE TO THE STANDARDS!

January 4th, 2012, 8:36 pm #66

Wow... someone is bitter and jealous. Nikita is all of those things. He is very talented....and in fact has trained some of the top wrestlers in the tri state area as well as Kentucky and tennessee, Very well respected ... and has always been tough as nails. All you need to do is look back to the way he faced Magnum down and left PWX, unlike Terry Ring.. who slinked away in the middle of the night. He has also been one of the most respected Bookers based on his work at PWX and BDW. GEt over the fact that you can't be him. OH.. his Rat wife... she banged many guys... and he knew it... hence the term Ex.... LOL.

January 4th, 2012, 9:13 pm #67

Good to know you like yourself....

January 4th, 2012, 9:42 pm #68

Was his ex wife hot?

January 4th, 2012, 10:25 pm #69

Good to know you like yourself....
Question... who am I? I have been called Jeff, Nikita, Jakal, et al... Am I KKK... or am I CP.

January 7th, 2012, 7:34 am #70

Yes, we are taught to protect yourself... but you are DEAD WRONG... I have delivered these messages before... and MANY promoters police their own this way. Mad Mike is a notorious enforcer of the rules at PWX and Nikita is a pure shooter for his fed in Cincy and at BDW. In IWC, it is guys like DeMarco who try to be the tough guy, but he just fails at it. YES...Promoters send these messages out when necessary... you have to be good enough to deliver it without messing up the show. Hamrick did it to Cage in PWX 6 or 7 years ago and Tony Hansen did it last year. Cage got the message... and Tony Hansen got a big head over it. Now Quinn and Crusher are dealing with the monster they created.
LOL at Nikita being a "shooter"